ImageImageImage

Cut the Bull we know the truth. Heat vs Bulls 1 step closer

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

Do you Want the heat to win?

YEs-True Fan till the end
36%
No-I want the lotto balls
64%

Total votes: 14

BFO
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 49

Post#21 » by BFO » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:01 pm

Wow, I give it another ten games and there won't even be a single reply on a game thread. Two pages.....seriously, how many of us are just mailing it in right now?
BBallFreak
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,200

Post#22 » by BBallFreak » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:17 pm

BFO wrote:.....seriously, how many of us are just mailing it in right now?

Yo!

:wave:
TheGreatPooter
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#23 » by TheGreatPooter » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:47 pm

this team would probably lose to laphonsos heat in 5
MrSparkle
RealGM
And1: 10,075

Post#24 » by MrSparkle » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:01 pm

To be honest, there's light at the end of the tunnel.

In my book, sit Shaq and Wade, heal them up...

Let Williams and Davis expire and leave town... In Ricky Davis' case, NEVER let him through the Miami airport again, never, assuming he's on another team. Just never let him return to Miami. That was my first time seeing him play since he was on the Celtics; I guess I've just had the fortune of missing all the Wolves games. Holy crap, what has happened to him? I mean, the guy looks out of shape, he's missing easy alley-oops left and right, and his defense was the worst I have EVER seen. I know he was always stupid, but he seemed to have some decent skill aside for just his athleticism.

Lol, the only reason Boston is where it is is because they got rid of Blount and Davis. I knew they can only go up from there. Sure, they had a lottery season, but can you imagine them acquiring Garnett or Allen with these clowns? I mean, Wally and Ratliff are bad, but not Davis and Blount bad.

Anyway, a top five pick in this draft, some wise FA signings (no Smush), and two years from now, the team will be back, even if Shaq is a grand-daddy. I mean, what can you expect from an off-season when Penny Hardaway was the prized signing and half the team contemplated retirement?
HEATVols865
General Manager
And1: 6,678

Post#25 » by HEATVols865 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:54 pm

That Heat team with LaPhonso was bad...heck with Blount playing a lot of minutes...I am going to say it...I miss Duane Causewell...
#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Bam is NOT elite but is getting better.
Fire Spoelstra!
Josh Heupel is coming for you.

I’m a proud admirer and lover of BBWs!

Formerly known as Brazilian, QueenOfFairies and HEATlanta.

Return to Miami Heat