ImageImageImage

The Battle Within! Wade vs Bron

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

IndoorOutdoor
Pro Prospect
And1: 13

Post#41 » by IndoorOutdoor » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:53 am

disgusting..
radikalBaller
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,324

Post#42 » by radikalBaller » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:42 am

at least minny won
D-Wade
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#43 » by D-Wade » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:01 am

Kobe >>> Wade >>> NBA.

I hope all of those idiots watched nationally how horrible Wade's supporting cast is.........
Vertical Limit
RealGM
And1: 5,394

Post#44 » by Vertical Limit » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:57 pm

Iputsomepantson wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Maybe if Wade were fully healthy that would be true, but I think Wade is not fully recovering that knee surgery. I mean Jermaine O'neal had knee surgery in April and now he's talking about taking the rest of the year off to recover and Amare Stoudamire had the same problems the year after his knee injury. I think Riley really needs to start considering whether to rest Wade for the rest of the year soon. Like around the 42 loss mark.

Wade looked pretty damn good.. lol

The guy is not healthy, but you can still see flashes of his greatness. Can't beleive how horrible the supporting cast is.

And who was the one who said Wade doesn't play with heart in some other thread? The guy is all heart, he's giving it all with his limitations. What else do you all want from an injured guy, from a guy a lot of the idiots in the General Board said he'd be the next Grant Hill or Amare?

We need to shut him down eventually, I know he wouldn't want that to happen, but we have to protect our franchise player and let him continue rehabbing his knee to be 100% next season.
CoolD
Lead Assistant
And1: 971

Post#45 » by CoolD » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:28 pm

Yesterday I went to the game, i been only to a few ever. And if Wade start to get early rest. (would be the smart thing to do though) There is no reason to show up at a game, he is the only thing worth watching. Those guys are pathetic beyond believe.
nycballer718
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#46 » by nycballer718 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:32 pm

but how is shutting down wade going to help anyway ?? then next year he will be even more rusty then before and would need more time again ...sitting him down now would just admit to the fact thats he's injury prone

Return to Miami Heat