Wheeler-Krecji-Ryder Line in these last two games

Celtics_Champs
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,971

Wheeler-Krecji-Ryder Line in these last two games 

Post#1 » by Celtics_Champs » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:42 am

I guess the B's should dress them in all black every game :lol:

Another smart move by Julien. Looking at their production these last two games. Ryder certainly has picked it up offensively working with Krecji and Wheeler, lets hope they keep it up.

Those were two great games. Manny has played good in net. Even the crowd was chanting his name. He robbed detroit players twice after Chara gave the puck away.

One negative about that DET game though was Aaron ward went down, no clear word yet on how hurt he is, a lower body injury. Another blow to the defense is not what the Bruins need.
The Rondo Show
Analyst
And1: 327

Re: Wheeler-Krecji-Ryder Line in these last two games 

Post#2 » by The Rondo Show » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:28 am

Damn, this team is loaded with young talent. Krejci/Wheeler/Kessel/Lucic/Bergeron up front, Wideman and Hunwick on D. I knew the Bruins would be improved with Bergeron and Manny back healthy as well as Ryder added in free agency and some progression from the young talent...but I never saw this coming.

Chiarelli has his own blog and stated that he went after a big, star FA on July 1st but that while he liked the team/direction of the team, the star didn't really consider the Bruins a cup contender and that things didn't work out with that star signing here and he was in talks with more of a 2nd tier free agent who he thought he might be able to work something out with. I think it's pretty obvious that guy was Hossa based on how much the Bruins have wanted him a while and the fact that he took a huge discount to play for the cup contending Red Wings (aka the team that Bruins stomped 4-1) and that the 2nd tier free agent was Ryder. I like Ryder, but can you imagine this team right now with Hossa?
Dakid21KG
Assistant Coach
And1: 0

Post#3 » by Dakid21KG » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:52 pm

The b's have been clicking on all cylinders. There so fun to watch, its unbelievable how far they have come in 2 seasons.

I really like the lines right now. When sturmy is back I hope he replaces PJ and goes on the bergy line. I really think krecji has found his niche. Him and wheeler are a force to be recon with. PLus Ryder has been amazing the past 3 games. That shot that rang off the crossbar against DET was such a snipe. He just missed it.

I had really high hopes for this team, I knew they were going to be good. I didnt expect the 2nd best record in the league, but Im not complaining.

The crowd is back in the boston, the faith in this team is back, and they are thriving off the momentum.

As for Hossa, he is a tremendous talent, he would have been a great pick up. But it is what it is
Celtics_Champs
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#4 » by Celtics_Champs » Mon Dec 1, 2008 1:38 am

Yeah, Hossa would have been nice. But he didn't want to come here. I think it was because he wanted to win a cup before getting a mega-deal. The bruins could have made some space and gave him a nice deal, and he would be winning anyway, too bad :D.
Celtics_Champs
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#5 » by Celtics_Champs » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:53 am

Another game winning goal for ryder!

Return to Boston Bruins