Welcome to the RealGM Sabres forum!

Latrell
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,552

Welcome to the RealGM Sabres forum! 

Post#1 » by Latrell » Mon Apr 2, 2007 1:37 am

What a time to be a Sabres fan, and what a time for the launch of the all-new RealGM NHL forums!

As Sabres forum mod I'd like to welcome everyone and I hope that we will make this the best Buffalo Sabres board on the internet! If you have any comments, questions or concerns please do not hesitate to PM me.

Now let's get down to business...First I'd like for everyone to read the terms of use- http://realgm.com/src_terms.php

Second, here are some basic guidlines to follow on how to post and to ensure that this forum is the very best it can be.

1. No Trolling- Playoff time is near, rivalries are getting heated, its very normal for posters from other boards to come here and start talking smack and being disrespectful- this will not be tolerated at all.. The same goes for Sabres posters going on other teams boards and trolling over there- again, not cool. If you must go on an other team's board, please keep it civil.

2. No spam- Advertising for other sites, personal sites or other message board sites will also not be tolerated and will be dealt with strictly.

3. Posting articles- Posting articles is fine and is integral to good discussion but please, do it the right way.
Please make sure that:
a) you provide a link
b) you may only quote 3 paragraphs or less
c) the article is not from a site that reqcuires a subscription

4. Mutual Respect- This is probably the most important. Please treat everyone with respect, this is a message board and there will be disagreements and arguments but we must do so in a respectful manner and refrain from personal attacks. Not everyone has the same amount of knowledge on certain subjects so instead of attacking a poster try to educate them.

So that's basically it. Follow those guidlines and together we will make this the best Sabres board ever.

Let's Go Buffalo! All the way to the Stanley Cup!
fimslim3
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#2 » by fimslim3 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:05 am

Although I am a Ranger fan, I root for the Sabres from time to time. Go Buffalo!!!

Return to Buffalo Sabres