ImageImage

Redd's injury legit???

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

JHSFIVE
Starter
And1: 214

Redd's injury legit??? 

Post#1 » by JHSFIVE » Wed Jan 9, 2008 3:31 pm

Everyone's talking about Redd, no-one's talking about this "injury".....

Does anyone know anything about this "thigh bruise"? Redd is not one to miss many games and looking at it, it's now what 4 games? Thigh bruise? I might be thinkin this due to all the speculation that's currently happening but this seems like too much time for a thigh bruise and nobody is talking about it. I'm sure that the recent TEAM play and winning has to have some kind of affect on him. It obviously has effected how the fans look at him. How bout the teammates? Coaches? Org?

I know that it's only 4 games vs subpar teams but no-one on the team seems to care about stats, just winning. Sure they miss his scoring but, do they miss him?

I know it's kinda random. It just seems like all the folks that should know something about him and his "injury" are staying pretty tight-lipped.
paul
RealGM
And1: 1,038

Re: Redd's injury legit??? 

Post#2 » by paul » Wed Jan 9, 2008 3:38 pm

JHSFIVE wrote:Everyone's talking about Redd, no-one's talking about this "injury".....

Does anyone know anything about this "thigh bruise"? Redd is not one to miss many games and looking at it, it's now what 4 games? Thigh bruise? I might be thinkin this due to all the speculation that's currently happening but this seems like too much time for a thigh bruise and nobody is talking about it. I'm sure that the recent TEAM play and winning has to have some kind of affect on him. It obviously has effected how the fans look at him. How bout the teammates? Coaches? Org?

I know that it's only 4 games vs subpar teams but no-one on the team seems to care about stats, just winning. Sure they miss his scoring but, do they miss him?

I know it's kinda random. It just seems like all the folks that should know something about him and his "injury" are staying pretty tight-lipped.

The conspiracy theories have been flying around my head as well, but i don't think it's anything more than an injury. He sat the last quarter of the miami game after playing 3 so he obviously did get injured, could it be he's not playing while a trade is being arranged? I don't think so. They showed him shooting around before the game and he could barely jog, could have been acting i guess but i doubt it.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 46,294

Post#3 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Jan 9, 2008 3:42 pm

The injury is legit
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#4 » by 1377 » Wed Jan 9, 2008 3:44 pm

This breifly crossed my mind as well, but I don't think there is any chance that is the case. Deep thigh (or any deep brusies) are serious from the point they hurt like heck. I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday who suffered a deep bruise (at a waterpark no less) and he can still barely walk right, after a week in a half.

They could give Redd painkillers (cortizone shot or other) so he could play, but there is a chance he would injur it worse. With as many games as NBA players play a week, it doesn't make sence to come back too soon.

My thoughts anyway,
JHSFIVE
Starter
And1: 214

Post#5 » by JHSFIVE » Wed Jan 9, 2008 3:46 pm

See, i'm not sure what to think either. My issue with this is, this is our Star, our franchise player. It's just strange that we don't know more and that is contributing to this theory that many of us are buying into.
BuckFan25226
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,020

Post#6 » by BuckFan25226 » Wed Jan 9, 2008 3:53 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:The injury is legit
"didnt you watch the game with the raptors?bucks is also a playoff team ,they have enough ability to find wins from dalas and utach,
blow jazzs bitches and mavericks bitches out !"

- yiyiyi
BuckFan25226
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,020

Post#7 » by BuckFan25226 » Wed Jan 9, 2008 3:54 pm

Double Post.
"didnt you watch the game with the raptors?bucks is also a playoff team ,they have enough ability to find wins from dalas and utach,

blow jazzs bitches and mavericks bitches out !"

- yiyiyi
soboMP3
Sixth Man
And1: 1,316

Post#8 » by soboMP3 » Wed Jan 9, 2008 4:01 pm

Yes, but is it really too legit to quit?!
skones
RealGM
And1: 17,266

Post#9 » by skones » Wed Jan 9, 2008 4:03 pm

If the injury wasn't legit, you don't think Redd would have spoken up by now? There's no way he would willingly sit on the bench.
BobbyLight
RealGM
And1: 1,546

Post#10 » by BobbyLight » Wed Jan 9, 2008 4:12 pm

I don't understand the theroy that we would sit him on the bench because we are going to trade him. We can say all sorts of things bout Redd, but one thing is that he plays basketball when he is healthy, he doesn't milk injuries. I am sure he is hurt.
Newz
Banned User
And1: 2,551

Post#11 » by Newz » Wed Jan 9, 2008 4:22 pm

I heard from a reliable source (And by reliable source I mean myself drunk in RealGM chat) that Redd is in fact faking injury.

Why would he do this?

My source speculates that it is to come up with more creative ways to purposefully cause our team to lose and hold back Andrew Bogut from being better than Tim Duncan.

I have also heard Redd plans to spit on fans and hurt small children when he returns.
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Post#12 » by WEFFPIM » Wed Jan 9, 2008 4:32 pm

FSN showed him barely able to run last night before the game.
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
nwy2211
Junior
And1: 0

Post#13 » by nwy2211 » Wed Jan 9, 2008 4:35 pm

WE all know it's legit, i just hope their shopping him as well
75totheMACCfund
Veteran
And1: 47

Post#14 » by 75totheMACCfund » Wed Jan 9, 2008 4:49 pm

when did you go global?
MickeyDavis