Post#121 » by Sigra » Tue May 21, 2019 1:55 pm

This is L

But dont worry. We will win next 2
hdroffffff
Sixth Man
And1: 58

Re: Game 4: Bucks at Barneys - Tuesday 7:30 - TNT 

Post#122 » by hdroffffff » Tue May 21, 2019 1:55 pm

Yeah Niko has kind of grown on me as the playoffs have gone on, but time to get Brogdon back in the starting lineup. We can't keep getting down like we've been getting down. Guys just need to shoot better. Hit their free throws. Stop the stupid turnover. We'll be fine tonight. Close game for much of it but I think we pull away in the end and end it on Thursday.
jute2003
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,325

Post#123 » by jute2003 » Tue May 21, 2019 2:08 pm

Plossum wrote:So, on a scale of 1-10 how much does the panic meter on this forum rise if we lose? :D
It rises to delete the app and only download it again if they win the series.
only a fan, only an opinion
crkone
RealGM
And1: 9,330

Post#124 » by crkone » Tue May 21, 2019 2:11 pm

Having another ball handler in the starting lineup would probably help.

Code: Select all

o- - -  \o          __|
   o/   /|          vv`\
  /|     |              |
   |    / \_            |
  / \   |               |
 /  |                   |
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,389

Post#125 » by MickeyDavis » Tue May 21, 2019 2:14 pm

crkone wrote:Having another ball handler in the starting lineup would probably help.

Yup, go with what got us here.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
bango_the_buck
Bench Warmer
And1: 149

Post#126 » by bango_the_buck » Tue May 21, 2019 2:19 pm

FordTough wrote:Yeah Niko has kind of grown on me as the playoffs have gone on, but time to get Brogdon back in the starting lineup. We can't keep getting down like we've been getting down. Guys just need to shoot better. Hit their free throws. Stop the stupid turnover. We'll be fine tonight. Close game for much of it but I think we pull away in the end and end it on Thursday.

I think Bud wants to stagger Brogdan's minutes with Middleton so one of them is always guarding Kawhi. Plus Green has been trash all series, so we can get away with Niko on him defensively while improving our rebounding and taking advantage of the additional spacing on offense...
Scott Skiles on being compared by reporters to Hall of Fame coach Pat Riley: "If I thought you guys knew anything, I'd be flattered."
vegaspacker
Analyst
And1: 963

Post#127 » by vegaspacker » Tue May 21, 2019 2:29 pm

We win huge if we start moving without the basketball..... Kill the Raptors with cuts.

Backdoor, Back screen, and Dive cuts...... Yummy
I needs shades for this future thing we owning..... 8-) 8-) 8-)
DingleJerry
RealGM
And1: 8,161

Post#128 » by DingleJerry » Tue May 21, 2019 2:33 pm

bango_the_buck wrote:
FordTough wrote:Yeah Niko has kind of grown on me as the playoffs have gone on, but time to get Brogdon back in the starting lineup. We can't keep getting down like we've been getting down. Guys just need to shoot better. Hit their free throws. Stop the stupid turnover. We'll be fine tonight. Close game for much of it but I think we pull away in the end and end it on Thursday.

I think Bud wants to stagger Brogdan's minutes with Middleton so one of them is always guarding Kawhi. Plus Green has been trash all series, so we can get away with Niko on him defensively while improving our rebounding and taking advantage of the additional spacing on offense...

Well it hasn't been working so far. Can start Hill if you want Brogdon to come in for Middleton
Resident Lillard truther since 2015.
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,278

Post#129 » by HKPackFan » Tue May 21, 2019 2:36 pm

THIS IS A MUST WIN.
#FreeChuckDiesel
BuckFan25226
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,010

Post#130 » by BuckFan25226 » Tue May 21, 2019 2:46 pm

So here is a fun fact.

When the Bucks were up 2-0 in the series, they were -500 to win the series.(Bovada)

Now that the Bucks are only up 2-1, they are now -650 to win the series. :o . Is this a combination of what?

1.) Vegas realized the Bucks played like absolute garbage and still had every chance in the world to win that game.

2.) They are seeing how many minutes they are playing and how awful Kawhi is moving around.

3.) A combination of the Bucks are better, and the NBA wants this series over in 5 because they want to see 2 rested Juggernaut's go at it in the Finals. Also having the likely NBA MVP in the Finals to boot.
"didnt you watch the game with the raptors?bucks is also a playoff team ,they have enough ability to find wins from dalas and utach,
blow jazzs bitches and mavericks bitches out !"

- yiyiyi
truly
Starter
And1: 2,085

Post#131 » by truly » Tue May 21, 2019 2:48 pm

Anyone else caught this?I saw it live but i guess Giannis winning it anyway is the reason it didnt get more focused on?

Read on Twitter
Baddy Chuck wrote:
Oscar71 wrote:
Did you really just post a lineup with the starting 2 guard being JR Smith?

Our actual management posted a lineup with the starting 2 guard being Tony Snell.
DingleJerry
RealGM

Post#132 » by DingleJerry » Tue May 21, 2019 2:52 pm

BuckFan25226 wrote:So here is a fun fact.

When the Bucks were up 2-0 in the series, they were -500 to win the series.(Bovada)

Now that the Bucks are only up 2-1, they are now -650 to win the series. :o . Is this a combination of what?

1.) Vegas realized the Bucks played like absolute garbage and still had every chance in the world to win that game.

2.) They are seeing how many minutes they are playing and how awful Kawhi is moving around.

3.) A combination of the Bucks are better, and the NBA wants this series over in 5 because they want to see 2 rested Juggernaut's go at it in the Finals. Also having the likely NBA MVP in the Finals to boot.

Them trying to get more money coming in on Toronto because they expect MKE to win.
fan230
Analyst
And1: 1,295

Post#133 » by fan230 » Tue May 21, 2019 2:53 pm

fan230 wrote:If we shoot our 3 s well, we will win. Else we will be in trouble just like we were in game 3. It is as simple as that.

Giannis will draw a wall. He will pass out and our other players need to make their 3 s at a high percentage.

In game 3, bled km and 3kola had a poor shooting night. But hill and brog were good. We need our starters to shoot well. I am not expecting Giannis to play much better in offense coz walling him off is the primary focus of the raptors.

Again good (bad) 3 pt shooting means a win (loss). That’s the bottom line for game 4.

—————————————-

The article below is complementary to the thoughts expressed above:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nba.com/amp/league/article/2019/05/20/bledsoe-middleton-time-step
vegaspacker
Analyst
And1: 963

Post#134 » by vegaspacker » Tue May 21, 2019 3:00 pm

truly wrote:Anyone else caught this?I saw it live but i guess Giannis winning it anyway is the reason it didnt get more focused on?

Read on Twitter

Did he get credited with an assist..... probs should have
I needs shades for this future thing we owning..... 8-) 8-) 8-)
bango_the_buck
Bench Warmer
And1: 149

Post#135 » by bango_the_buck » Tue May 21, 2019 3:01 pm

DingleJerry wrote:
bango_the_buck wrote:

Well it hasn't been working so far. Can start Hill if you want Brogdon to come in for Middleton

Meh. It worked fine in game 2, not so much last game. But I imagine if we lose tonight (we won't), Brogdan is back in the starting lineup moving forward.
Scott Skiles on being compared by reporters to Hall of Fame coach Pat Riley: "If I thought you guys knew anything, I'd be flattered."
DingleJerry
RealGM

Post#136 » by DingleJerry » Tue May 21, 2019 3:05 pm

bango_the_buck wrote:
DingleJerry wrote:
bango_the_buck wrote:

Meh. It worked fine in game 2, not so much last game. But I imagine if we lose tonight (we won't), Brogdan is back in the starting lineup moving forward.

I think since Boston series they've only won Q1 twice. That was game 2 here and game 5 vs Bos. And that was 22-19, so not too great a performance. Someone else just posted the starting lineups data and it's terrible.
vlietinho
Veteran
And1: 480

Post#137 » by vlietinho » Tue May 21, 2019 3:14 pm

Even if Bud wants to change, I would not change the line-up up front, just do it at the first time-out, dont give anything away beforehand! Or is this a soccer-strategy that doesnt work with basketball :-)
TroyD92
RealGM
And1: 10,653

Post#138 » by TroyD92 » Tue May 21, 2019 3:18 pm

Hope they make Drake cry
VooDoo7 wrote:
JEIS wrote:

Kidd would have curb stomped him.

Maybe if his name was Denise instead of Dennis.

Fotis St wrote:Wherever you are David, I love you man.
Rockmaninoff
General Manager
And1: 1,667

Post#139 » by Rockmaninoff » Tue May 21, 2019 3:23 pm

vlietinho wrote:
Plossum wrote:So, on a scale of 1-10 how much does the panic meter on this forum rise if we lose? :D

Probably 11
This forum is elite at panic.
MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:The fight for civil rights just like for liberty and justice and peace won't be won by man. It will take a god...so lets move on to sports.

Magic Giannison wrote:Giannis is god but even god's cannot save our **** team.
Matches Malone
RealGM
And1: 20,604

Post#140 » by Matches Malone » Tue May 21, 2019 3:23 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:
crkone wrote:Having another ball handler in the starting lineup would probably help.

Yup, go with what got us here.

I think I'm in agreement with this as well. Brogdon adds so much to the lineup. I do still want to see him out there with Hill though too, because those two guys share a great chemistry imo.
Gery Woelfel wrote:Got a time big boy?

Return to Milwaukee Bucks