ImageImage

PG Orlando: Playoff Ready

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

chonestown
General Manager
And1: 11,677

Re: PG Orlando: Playoff Ready 

Post#21 » by chonestown » Wed May 12, 2021 1:25 pm

Brewhoopfan wrote:At one point in the 2nd half (end of 3rd?), the lineup was Teague, Forbes. Pat, PJ, and Portis. This brought me to my senses about how I was spending my Tuesday night. Click.

Perusing the internet for fleshy tittilation. Brother, I've been there. Allegedly.
“I went to Toronto, I went to Atlanta/I used to drink Pepsi, but now I like Fanta.”
-Hannibal Burress's impression of Canadian music figure Drake

"Poor as a mouse every morning/Rich as a cat every night."
-DCB
Brewhoopfan
Sixth Man
And1: 1,915

Post#22 » by Brewhoopfan » Wed May 12, 2021 1:57 pm

chonestown wrote:
Brewhoopfan wrote:At one point in the 2nd half (end of 3rd?), the lineup was Teague, Forbes. Pat, PJ, and Portis. This brought me to my senses about how I was spending my Tuesday night. Click.

Perusing the internet for fleshy tittilation. Brother, I've been there. Allegedly.

It doesn't take many clicks to surpass the amusements of last night's game. Allegedly.
chonestown
General Manager

Post#23 » by chonestown » Wed May 12, 2021 2:00 pm

Brewhoopfan wrote:
chonestown wrote:

It doesn't take many clicks to surpass the amusements of last night's game. Allegedly.

Look, some people - some whom probably frequent this board - fetishize indifferent late regular season basketball. That's okay. There's somebody out there for you.
“I went to Toronto, I went to Atlanta/I used to drink Pepsi, but now I like Fanta.”

-DCB
KidA24
General Manager
And1: 7,313

Post#24 » by KidA24 » Wed May 12, 2021 2:08 pm

chonestown wrote:Upon watching "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves," Mo Wagner was moved to tears when "(Everything I Do) I Do It For You" entered the mix.

What an herb. Real G's break out the potpourri and "Wind Beneath the Wings" when the personal soundtrack calls for tender feelings.

So many chicken references as great chicken shortage of 2021 slowly kills us all....
Amos Barshad: "So you got a job, a place to live, a license? What’s left?"

Giannis: “Nothing. Just get a ring now.”
chonestown
General Manager

Post#25 » by chonestown » Wed May 12, 2021 2:26 pm

KidA24 wrote:
chonestown wrote:Upon watching "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves," Mo Wagner was moved to tears when "(Everything I Do) I Do It For You" entered the mix.

What an herb. Real G's break out the potpourri and "Wind Beneath the Wings" when the personal soundtrack calls for tender feelings.

So many chicken references as great chicken shortage of 2021 slowly kills us all....

-DCB
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,074

Post#26 » by paulpressey25 » Wed May 12, 2021 2:30 pm

In my opinion, the only thing we need to concern ourselves with, is for Miami to get that 5th seed, so they get out of our bracket. Do not want.

We'll find out soon enough if this team has a second gear come playoff time. I still have a small belief (40%) that they do.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
sidney lanier
Head Coach
And1: 9,971

Post#27 » by sidney lanier » Wed May 12, 2021 2:44 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:In my opinion, the only thing we need to concern ourselves with, is for Miami to get that 5th seed, so they get out of our bracket. Do not want.

We'll find out soon enough if this team has a second gear come playoff time. I still have a small belief (40%) that they do.

There are a few teeth missing on that playoff gear, but I still like our position, mostly because the competitive landscape in the East looks a lot friendlier than it did a couple of months ago. Sixers suck hard without Embiid and kind of suck even with him. Nets are a talented but confused and irresolute family. Middle tier teams in the East all have a lot of holes that even with our problems we should be able to exploit.

And unlike in the past, our point guard doesn't need to go to a sports psychologist to deal with his playoff performance anxiety.
"The Bucks in six always. That's for the culture." -- B. Jennings
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,337

Post#28 » by HKPackFan » Wed May 12, 2021 4:12 pm

That game was so meh.

Not much to celebrate except happy its over and a W.

Is this how teams that got booted in the second round annually felt after beating the old bucks teams in meaningless end of rs games?
#FreeChuckDiesel
mediocrityrules
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,034

Post#29 » by mediocrityrules » Thu May 13, 2021 8:55 am

paulpressey25 wrote:In my opinion, the only thing we need to concern ourselves with, is for Miami to get that 5th seed, so they get out of our bracket. Do not want.

We're still looking for that mythical switch to flick come post-season. Been looking for it for two seasons now.
Circling calendars since 2021

Return to Milwaukee Bucks