ImageImage

Bucks News, Transactions, Trade Ideas - Bucks deny Pistons to talk to Horst

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 47,082

Re: Bucks News, Transactions, Trade Ideas - Bucks deny Pistons to talk to Horst 

Post#1661 » by MickeyDavis » Wed May 22, 2024 10:44 pm

Read on Twitter
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
Milbucks96
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,571

Post#1662 » by Milbucks96 » Wed May 22, 2024 11:53 pm

I don’t agree with it all but I think it’s a good chance Giannis gets moved to second team all nba this year

Edit: should’ve waited two seconds
Matches Malone
RealGM
And1: 21,874

Post#1663 » by Matches Malone » Wed May 22, 2024 11:54 pm

Read on Twitter
Gery Woelfel wrote:Got a time big boy?
timesofsilver
Ballboy
And1: 30

Post#1664 » by timesofsilver » Wed May 22, 2024 11:59 pm

Tied for 16th all-time for 1st team selections at 6 with Hakeem, Dolph Schayes, Durant, Harden, and George Mikan.
chonestown
General Manager
And1: 12,108
Location: Pants-based solutions for today's highly charged environment

Post#1665 » by chonestown » Thu May 23, 2024 12:19 am

Well, better luck next year Giannis.
“I went to Toronto, I went to Atlanta/I used to drink Pepsi, but now I like Fanta.”
-Hannibal Burress's impression of Canadian music figure Drake

"Poor as a mouse every morning/Rich as a cat every night."
-DCB
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 27,192

Post#1666 » by blazza18 » Thu May 23, 2024 12:22 am

So getting two coaches fired and having overall negative vibes for most of the season only costs Giannis 11 first team votes. Be interesting to see who they were when ballots become public.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
fansinceforever
Analyst
And1: 2,086

Post#1667 » by fansinceforever » Thu May 23, 2024 12:53 am

The attempts to tarnish the reputation of the single reason we still have a glimmer of hope is odd.
ShootingtheJ
General Manager
And1: 5,179

Post#1668 » by ShootingtheJ » Thu May 23, 2024 2:08 am

jakecronus8 wrote:
Licensed to Il wrote:Without getting in to “should we” or “what would Giannis think,” what are the two or three most realistic Middleton trade packages that would plausibly benefit both sides?

I still like something based around Middleton to Memphis for Smart and Clarke. Risky for both sides to a point but I think its a perfect match.

I thought Middleton for Giddey would be the worst Mids trade I'd read this offseason, but then we get this. A $20 million a year replacement player and a non shooter who completely relies on his springs coming off an achilles tear.
ShootingtheJ
General Manager

Post#1669 » by ShootingtheJ » Thu May 23, 2024 2:15 am

blazza18 wrote:So getting two coaches fired and having overall negative vibes for most of the season only costs Giannis 11 first team votes. Be interesting to see who they were when ballots become public.

Both coaches got themselves fired. I didn't get a single negative vibe from Giannis all year.

Best player in the game should be unanimous IMO.
ShootingtheJ
General Manager

Post#1670 » by ShootingtheJ » Thu May 23, 2024 2:17 am

timesofsilver wrote:Tied for 16th all-time for 1st team selections at 6 with Hakeem, Dolph Schayes, Durant, Harden, and George Mikan.

Only 1 of 9 to get the award 6 years in a row.
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 27,192

Post#1671 » by blazza18 » Thu May 23, 2024 2:23 am

ShootingtheJ wrote:
blazza18 wrote:So getting two coaches fired and having overall negative vibes for most of the season only costs Giannis 11 first team votes. Be interesting to see who they were when ballots become public.

Both coaches got themselves fired. I didn't get a single negative vibe from Giannis all year.

Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
fansinceforever
Analyst

Post#1672 » by fansinceforever » Thu May 23, 2024 3:10 am

ShootingtheJ wrote:
jakecronus8 wrote:
Licensed to Il wrote:Without getting in to “should we” or “what would Giannis think,” what are the two or three most realistic Middleton trade packages that would plausibly benefit both sides?

I still like something based around Middleton to Memphis for Smart and Clarke. Risky for both sides to a point but I think its a perfect match.

I thought Middleton for Giddey would be the worst Mids trade I'd read this offseason, but then we get this. A $20 million a year replacement player and a non shooter who completely relies on his springs coming off an achilles tear.

Both legitimately awful and this is coming from someone who's spent the last several weeks cooking up Middleton trades.
RiotPunch
RealGM
And1: 15,813

Post#1673 » by RiotPunch » Thu May 23, 2024 6:27 am

ShootingtheJ wrote:
Frank Nova wrote:
ShootingtheJ wrote:Steve Kerr loves Bobby. Jonathon Kumminga doesn't love Steve Kerr. The Bulls covet Kumminga. The deal:

Warriors get: Portis, #23, Bucks 2031- 1st
Bulls get: Kumminga
Bucks get: Coby White, Gui Santos

I’m a fan of Coby White but not a fan of this trade. How does blowing all of our trade assets on an undersized scoring guard solve our defensive and rebounding problems? Plus, it feels wrong helping Chicago get better.

White wasn't just improved offensively last year, he also graded highly as a point of attack defender. His only weakness is he isn't that good of a playmaker for a PG, but is a nice playmaker for a SG and backup PG. Also rebounds well for a guard because of his speed to the ball, which we need. Just 24 years old, hardworking, and improving.

Absolutely the perfect player for us.

Who do the Bulls value higher, Caruso or White?

If the answer is Caruso, yeah, go try and get Coby.
#FreeChuckDiesel
Bucksmaniac wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm starting to sour on Giannis
RiotPunch
RealGM
And1: 15,813

Post#1674 » by RiotPunch » Thu May 23, 2024 6:29 am

ShootingtheJ wrote:

Giannis definitely wanted Bud out, but he wasn't the only one that felt that way.
#FreeChuckDiesel
Bucksmaniac wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm starting to sour on Giannis
tsamo
Junior
And1: 221

Post#1675 » by tsamo » Thu May 23, 2024 7:57 am

RiotPunch wrote:
ShootingtheJ wrote:

Giannis definitely wanted Bud out, but he wasn't the only one that felt that way.

Wait, are we acting as if kicking Bud out was a bad decision now?
He straight up had cost us championships with his inabillity to veer from some of his regular season stuff. Even people who liked him, said that it was time for change.
And anyone thinking Griffin should have stayed more is straight up a lunatic.

Do I love Rivers? No.
Is he better than Griffin? Hell yes!
Is he better than Bud? About the same overall.
FrieAaron
General Manager
And1: 5,309

Post#1676 » by FrieAaron » Thu May 23, 2024 8:53 am

tsamo wrote:
RiotPunch wrote:
ShootingtheJ wrote:

He straight up had cost us championships

Lol
Karsenmitsche
Junior
And1: 287

Post#1677 » by Karsenmitsche » Thu May 23, 2024 9:10 am

FrieAaron wrote:
tsamo wrote:
RiotPunch wrote:Giannis definitely wanted Bud out, but he wasn't the only one that felt that way.

He straight up had cost us championships

Lol

lol x2
"Ill never leave the city of Milwaukee till we build the team to a championship level"-Giannis
JayMKE
RealGM
And1: 15,235

Post#1678 » by JayMKE » Thu May 23, 2024 10:36 am

Blaming Bud for Giannis getting hurt or Khris getting hurt was/is dumb(especially with his extreme load management in comparison) or COVID bubble year for that matter too. It was a bad decision straight up, ain’t nobody besides our dumb FO and maybe Giannis that thought the grass was greener with Adrian Griffin or Doc Rivers. Everyone besides our geniuses thought Nick Nurse was the obvious choice.
FREE GIANNIS
fansinceforever
Analyst

Post#1679 » by fansinceforever » Thu May 23, 2024 12:11 pm

Put me in the camp that never blamed Bud but was calling for significant roster changes after the '22 playoff loss to the Celtics.

It was obvious to me then and it's even more obvious now.
Badgerlander
RealGM
And1: 7,163

Post#1680 » by Badgerlander » Thu May 23, 2024 12:13 pm

RiotPunch wrote:
ShootingtheJ wrote:
Frank Nova wrote:
I’m a fan of Coby White but not a fan of this trade. How does blowing all of our trade assets on an undersized scoring guard solve our defensive and rebounding problems? Plus, it feels wrong helping Chicago get better.

White wasn't just improved offensively last year, he also graded highly as a point of attack defender. His only weakness is he isn't that good of a playmaker for a PG, but is a nice playmaker for a SG and backup PG. Also rebounds well for a guard because of his speed to the ball, which we need. Just 24 years old, hardworking, and improving.

Absolutely the perfect player for us.

Who do the Bulls value higher, Caruso or White?

If the answer is Caruso, yeah, go try and get Coby.

Or grab Ayo, might be the cheapest of the 3
Shoot, Move, and Communicate...

Spoiler:

I'm just here for my own amusement,"don't take offense at my innuendo..."

Countless waze, we pass the daze...

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks