PG: Bucks Regain Home Court, Whip Boston

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

giannis and 1
Starter
And1: 1,121

Re: PG: Bucks Regain Home Court, Whip Boston 

Post#301 » by giannis and 1 » Sat May 4, 2019 10:39 am

JEIS wrote:
th87 wrote:Re: Bledsoe: Wasn't great, but wasn't as bad as portrayed. Had to deal with some no calls at the rim early, and missed some open shots. Good defense. A couple of bad decisions down the stretch, missed FTs, but the big driving layup at the end. He didn't seem as scared as Game 1, which is a good sign, but still needs to get more comfortable.

He was bad from the beginning of the game. Making stupid turnovers, getting blocked at the rim, missing open shots, continuing to look for his when everyone else was shooting super efficently... He just didn't have it tonight. He made a nice lay up to pretty much seal the game, but his game was off. I would say worst game of anyone on the bucks who played... Snell was really bad too, but had limited minutes.

Agree with everything. He wasn’t playing like he was “scared” of the Celtics or anything. He was just playing like a dumbass.
still learning the game

Matches Malone wrote:How did NBA fandom get to the point that it's more fun to thirst over players on other teams than to care more about your own team and players...
Chapter29
RealGM
And1: 1,224

Post#302 » by Chapter29 » Sat May 4, 2019 10:50 am

Fear the Deer you will.
Giannis
is
UponUs
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,425

Post#303 » by paulpressey25 » Sat May 4, 2019 10:54 am

Went over to the C’s board and checked out the first five pages of their postgame thread. I didn’t think it was bad at all. Most of the guys posting understand what a contending team looks like, and understand their 2019 squad has issues. Sure some outliers, but the majority say they got their butts kicked.

Now Kyrie in the other hand.....
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,425

Post#304 » by paulpressey25 » Sat May 4, 2019 10:57 am

AussieBuck wrote:
Pachinko_ wrote:The Cs post game was really good, go watch it
Multiple Boston trash media trying to drag Stevens down to their level and complain about the refs and him refusing. Kyrie played along at the start but even he chuckled when they asked him if that was the most one-sided officiating series he's ever been in. Stevens kept praising the Bucks and explaining in many words how difficult it is to beat us. He practically made it sound impossible, and in the end he listed a long list of things they need to do "to give themselves a chance". He sounded like he was practicing his exit interview honestly.

Holy ****, wall to wall Boston reporters crying about it. You're 100% right, Stevens was great batting them away.

The Celtics have a guy named John Karalis who is sort of Frank and Eric combined into one guy (blogger for last 13 years and now their Locked On podcast guy), He was the one in the postgame who asked Stevens about the team losing it in the third due to the officiating. I did a tweet about on it, and tagged him in the tweet. He was not pleased. 8-).
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,832

Post#305 » by AussieBuck » Sat May 4, 2019 11:02 am

paulpressey25 wrote:
AussieBuck wrote:
Multiple Boston trash media trying to drag Stevens down to their level and complain about the refs and him refusing. Kyrie played along at the start but even he chuckled when they asked him if that was the most one-sided officiating series he's ever been in. Stevens kept praising the Bucks and explaining in many words how difficult it is to beat us. He practically made it sound impossible, and in the end he listed a long list of things they need to do "to give themselves a chance". He sounded like he was practicing his exit interview honestly.

Holy ****, wall to wall Boston reporters crying about it. You're 100% right, Stevens was great batting them away.

The Celtics have a guy named John Karalis who is sort of Frank and Eric combined into one guy (blogger for last 13 years and now their Locked On podcast guy), He was the one in the postgame who asked Stevens about the team losing it in the third due to the officiating. I did a tweet about on it, and tagged him in the tweet. He was not pleased. 8-).

I watched the third quarter back and I would suggest any of those Celtics beat guys whining at the post game do the same. There's the one call on Semi on a Giannis drive where the camera is on the wrong side so you can't see and there's no good replay, other than that they are obvious as **** fouls.

Petulant, unprofessional sooks.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
MelbourneBuck
Junior
And1: 290

Post#306 » by MelbourneBuck » Sat May 4, 2019 11:03 am

Think we've got this. Stevens appears to be out of ideas. No idea what they were trying to do with Giannis.
Chapter29
RealGM
And1: 1,224

Post#307 » by Chapter29 » Sat May 4, 2019 11:28 am

Can't wait to get Brogdon back. Another guy that we can throw at these guys. Another guy who can knock down that 3 ball.

I think the Celtics are in trouble.
Giannis
is
UponUs
TroyD92
RealGM
And1: 10,856

Post#308 » by TroyD92 » Sat May 4, 2019 11:40 am

I think this one's done in five. This game was nowhere near as close as the final score.
VooDoo7 wrote:
JEIS wrote:

Kidd would have curb stomped him.

Maybe if his name was Denise instead of Dennis.

Fotis St wrote:Wherever you are David, I love you man.
yannisk
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,749

Post#309 » by yannisk » Sat May 4, 2019 11:43 am

There are confused, now is the time to go 3-1 up. The refs after all their whining will let many of their fouls unpunished. But Celtics have some terrible periods when they cannot score at all, if we are concentrated on defense we can keep them very low
Thanos1985
Junior
And1: 409

Post#310 » by Thanos1985 » Sat May 4, 2019 12:12 pm

i drinked a bottle of jameson in a bar then i watched the game yesterday, i remembered we won the game :P
Now saturday noon in Greece , having hangover and watching the highlights and boston fans crying about refs :lol: all over the internet.

What i noticed is how our bench is united, celebrate every bucket , every possesion,every dunk, the guys loving playing together . Brook Lopez , Patt they really love that they play for the Bucks. Last years celtics were like this. They are not the same team, they dont have the same mentality. I think Kyrie really messed them in the lockeroom .

Both teams are good teams but i believe we will get the series cause Bucks team play and feel as one. We have the right mentality and they dont
JustinCredible
Head Coach
And1: 2,965

Post#311 » by JustinCredible » Sat May 4, 2019 12:20 pm

ReasonablySober wrote:I'm not here for anyone defending Bledsoe tonight. He was a complete train-wreck and he's been killing the Bucks every minute he's out there handling the ball. The contrast between him and the in-control Hill is ridiculous.

I don't know what's going on with him or Bud but it'll cost the Bucks games if he's let to go absolutely insane out there.

Hill has earned more minutes for sure. But there is a reason Kyrie has been utterly inefficient the past 2 games.

Rewatch the first 6 minutes of the 4th quarter. Bledsoe disrupted damn near all of their sets with the way he was denying Kyrie. They even changed it up to have Kyrie come off of screens to just get the ball in the half court and that still wasn’t working. Kyrie just gave up on even using the screens off ball.
All posts are my own opinion.
Twitter: @itsjwills
Perseus1966
Veteran
And1: 1,159

Post#312 » by Perseus1966 » Sat May 4, 2019 12:21 pm

Jalen and Paul ,sick my duck!
I want RoLo to be my son in law!
PG Graveyard
General Manager
And1: 4,631

Post#313 » by PG Graveyard » Sat May 4, 2019 12:34 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:
MoreTrife wrote:Glorious seeing Horford starting to finally look human. Getting blown by, lazy reaching fouls. Fyck that guy, he aint' a Greek God.

This is season 11 or 12 for him. He’s got a lot of miles on those tires. He came into game one with a full week rest. Now he’s had to try and bring it against Giannis for three games in six days. Ain’t easy.

Yeah it takes so much effort to guard Giannis every game. You saw Brad have to try Semi last night because of this. He just wears you down on top of everything else.
MiltownHawkeye
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,418

Post#314 » by MiltownHawkeye » Sat May 4, 2019 12:37 pm

ViperGTS wrote:I just got quoted over in the Bucks forum. Hey Bucks forum.

The Dud sucks without referee help. If you embrace his need to have the refs in his pocket in order to win, enjoy your hollow victories.

Quote that.
Free Chuck Diesel

Fire Steve Novak
TroyD92
RealGM

Post#315 » by TroyD92 » Sat May 4, 2019 12:48 pm

MiltownHawkeye wrote:
ViperGTS wrote:I just got quoted over in the Bucks forum. Hey Bucks forum.

The Dud sucks without referee help. If you embrace his need to have the refs in his pocket in order to win, enjoy your hollow victories.

Quote that.

VooDoo7 wrote:
JEIS wrote:

MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 46,214

Post#316 » by MickeyDavis » Sat May 4, 2019 12:50 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:
AussieBuck wrote:

"I'm not a blogger I'm a beat writer". Sensitive little twit lol
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
TroyD92
RealGM

Post#317 » by TroyD92 » Sat May 4, 2019 12:52 pm

Celtics_History_Lesson wrote:50 free throw attempts in 3 games for the Greek Fork?

That is mathematically close to impossible.

Based on 50 years of past numbers, unless the Celtics are deliberately fouling him there is no other possibility except for the NBA ordering it. The Celtics are not doing Hack-A-Fork.

The graph, the formula for its arc, there will be 24 free throws next game. 25 the game after that. 25.5 the game after that one, which will be must-see as 1/2 of a free throw attempt has never happened before.

10, 18, 22, 24, 25, 25.5, 25.75.

Of course that was not a charge when Fork was in the circle and Semi went to the basket.

There was a play when Fork yelled at the ref to call a travel on a Celtic, probably Jaylen.

Foreign FIBA rules apply. The Turkish player spends 10 seconds in the paint, no call. The Fork, he plays like Mike Alstott but doesn't get called for fouls. Mirotic, looks strange without a beard, although with the Pelicans he didn't look strange.

That guy near the Milwaukee bench who looked like Marc Gasol's grandfather. Maybe he should have been in Philadelphia watching that game.

The less-intelligent Morris brother. No need to have him at the games too. One is bad enough to have in the building. Yes, some of the usual bad shots went in, but is it possible for him to put a hand in the air on defense? Don't want to ask for too much, but just trying a little bit could help.

Mother Connaughton will have to deal with the shame her son brought to the family.

Would it hurt some of the fans in the front row to watch the first 6 minutes of the third quarter? One lonely fellow there, many empty seats, a bad look. Nearly need Cosmo Kramer and other seat-fillers. If you just want to go out for a meal, "network" with some other losers, go to a restaurant.

Watching the 1984 NBA Finals, watching the 1981 Conference Finals, there were real fans in the real seats all the time.

This guy has awesome posts lol.
VooDoo7 wrote:
JEIS wrote:

Bucknado
Sixth Man
And1: 1,196

Post#318 » by Bucknado » Sat May 4, 2019 12:54 pm

Celtics_History_Lesson wrote:
Mother Connaughton will have to deal with the shame her son brought to the family.

Lol.
MelbourneBuck
Junior
And1: 290

Post#319 » by MelbourneBuck » Sat May 4, 2019 1:02 pm

Shout out to Bud as well. Copped a fair bit of **** after game 1 but not as much said since we turned it around. Made the adjustments needed, great timeouts as always and worked the refs beautifully. If we get through this series I feel good with him going against Brown or Nurse.
CharityStripe34
General Manager
And1: 5,744

Post#320 » by CharityStripe34 » Sat May 4, 2019 1:20 pm

The game was not as close as the score suggests. Although yes the whistles were getting a bit excessive. Game felt like it took forever.

Yianni was a force on both sides. Hill the surly veteran, connaughton the bench MVP and Middleton coming alive in the second half has become Boston strangler 2.0.

Sent from my Pixel using RealGM mobile app
"Wes, Hill, Ibaka, Allen, Nwora, Brook, Pat, Ingles, Khris are all slow-mo, injury prone ... a sandcastle waiting for playoff wave to get wrecked. A castle with no long-range archers... is destined to fall. That is all I have to say."-- FOTIS

Return to Milwaukee Bucks