ImageImage

Was anyone listening to Woelful on the radio today?

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Sigra
RealGM
And1: 1,234

Re: Was anyone listening to Woelful on the radio today? 

Post#101 » by Sigra » Tue Jun 7, 2011 2:53 pm

BLKOUT wrote:And you are?

Bucks fan? :D
RiotPunch
RealGM
And1: 14,947

Post#102 » by RiotPunch » Tue Jun 7, 2011 6:57 pm

LUKE23 wrote:There is no way I'd trade Sanders/Delfino/Dooling/10 for Felton.

I guess it is quite a bit to give up looking back on it. Maybe try to get that done without the pick. This trade was an idea as a post miracle Gasol trade. If we could hold onto 10 and have Felton/Burks/Salmons/Gasol/Bogut I would def make that trade with the Nugs.
#FreeChuckDiesel
Bucksmaniac wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm starting to sour on Giannis
DanoMac
General Manager
And1: 3,736

Post#103 » by DanoMac » Tue Jun 7, 2011 7:04 pm

RiotPunch wrote:
LUKE23 wrote:There is no way I'd trade Sanders/Delfino/Dooling/10 for Felton.

I guess it is quite a bit to give up looking back on it. Maybe try to get that done without the pick. This trade was an idea as a post miracle Gasol trade. If we could hold onto 10 and have Felton/Burks/Salmons/Gasol/Bogut I would def make that trade with the Nugs.

I still wouldn't give Sanders/Delfino/Dooling for Felton...even without the pick. You do realize we're talking about Raymond Felton?

And the furthest you'll go with Salmons at SF will be hell.
RiotPunch
RealGM

Post#104 » by RiotPunch » Tue Jun 7, 2011 8:32 pm

He's worth quite a bit more than you are implying here. He really had a breakout season last year. Nice efficiency and spreads the wealth pretty well.
#FreeChuckDiesel
dbrodz7
Sixth Man

Post#105 » by dbrodz7 » Wed Jun 8, 2011 1:24 am

Thought this was interesting, it's a ranking of the top NBA PGs, Jennings is 15th. It's hard to argue with, I'm a big Jennings fan but if he's actually around 15th at his position I wouldn't mind seeing him traded if
it could yield something that seems like it would be better for the team.

http://www.rotoworld.com/slide/nba/158/Top-PGs
Misery loves company
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,392

Post#106 » by trwi7 » Wed Jun 8, 2011 1:43 am

Two of the guys on that list aren't even PGs and all of the PGs listed after him are better. So that's a pretty awful list.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
DanoMac
General Manager
And1: 3,736

Post#107 » by DanoMac » Wed Jun 8, 2011 6:16 am

RiotPunch wrote:He's worth quite a bit more than you are implying here. He really had a breakout season last year. Nice efficiency and spreads the wealth pretty well.

He already turns 27 in June. And anyone on this message board could put up decent stats as a PG in Mike D'Antoni's offense. 17 & 9 under D'Antoni. 11 & 6 when he got traded to Denver, very close to his career norm average of 13 & 6.

That is not worth Sanders/Delfino/Dooling. Not even close. He had a good half season on a strict up-tempo offense-minded team.
RiotPunch
RealGM

Post#108 » by RiotPunch » Wed Jun 8, 2011 6:33 am

I wouldn't make that trade unless it was after a Gasol trade, I realize it is an offer favoring Denver by a bit, but he would be one of the few true starting caliber PG's we would potentially be able to obtain in that specific, post-Gasol acquisition scenario.
#FreeChuckDiesel
skones
RealGM
And1: 17,184

Post#109 » by skones » Wed Jun 8, 2011 6:52 am

dbrodz7 wrote:Thought this was interesting, it's a ranking of the top NBA PGs, Jennings is 15th. It's hard to argue with, I'm a big Jennings fan but if he's actually around 15th at his position I wouldn't mind seeing him traded if

Thats a really terrible list.
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,718

Post#110 » by AussieBuck » Wed Jun 8, 2011 7:56 am

Smurf wrote:
AussieBuck wrote:Or THE TRASH COLLECTOR. :D

i knew it. You are Bogut fan and not Bucks fan 8-) Because if Hammond collected only trash and only Bogut was here before Hammond and you are here then you eather love trash or you are here because of Bogut only. It's not like you are from Milwaukee or Wisconsin or anything. 8-)

I'm not sure that I'm required to fall in love with Hammond's awful acquisitions as part of being a Bucks fan. You'd have to be as stupid as the GM to like his cast of spastics.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
Sigra
RealGM

Post#111 » by Sigra » Wed Jun 8, 2011 9:21 am

I was mostly joking but really, if you don't like Hammond's acquisitions then you like only one player: Bogut. And you have no reason to support this team if you don't like their players (same with me but I do like more than one Bucks' player). This is forum for Milwaukee Bucks fans. Some fans here love Milwaukee but not Bucks. Other like Bucks but have no reason to like Milwaukee (myself for example). You? You like one buck. That all :D
bstrassburg
Bench Warmer
And1: 50

Post#112 » by bstrassburg » Wed Jun 8, 2011 9:48 am

skones wrote:
dbrodz7 wrote:Thought this was interesting, it's a ranking of the top NBA PGs, Jennings is 15th. It's hard to argue with, I'm a big Jennings fan but if he's actually around 15th at his position I wouldn't mind seeing him traded if

Thats a really terrible list.

Rotoworld is a fantasy sports site, that list is based on fantasy basketball value and not real value.
BC_
Head Coach
And1: 10

Post#113 » by BC_ » Wed Jun 8, 2011 12:42 pm

Smurf wrote:And you have no reason to support this team if you don't like their players.

This sentence doesn't make sense.
Sigra
RealGM

Post#114 » by Sigra » Wed Jun 8, 2011 2:27 pm

manchild wrote:
Smurf wrote:And you have no reason to support this team if you don't like their players.

This sentence doesn't make sense.

How so? That sentence was directed to aussieBuck so when I said "you" I meant "you aussieBuck". You know that right?

The guy is from Australia living in Australia. Has no conections to city of Milwaukee or state of Wisconsin. Has no conection with Herb Kohl or John Hammond or Scott Skiles or anybody from Bucks. So if he doesn't like bucks players then what reason he has to support this team? He doesn't like players, owner, GM and he has no conection to the city or state or organisation. What is left? Only Bogut really.
LUKE23
RealGM
And1: 6,239

Post#115 » by LUKE23 » Wed Jun 8, 2011 2:34 pm

A fan can root for a team but also disapprove of how it is being run. It's called being objective, you should try it sometime. Even if he started liking the Bucks because of Bogut, that is irrelevant, really. He's now a fan of the team and he dislikes how the team is being run. Very simple.
BC_
Head Coach

Post#116 » by BC_ » Wed Jun 8, 2011 2:42 pm

LUKE23 wrote:A fan can root for a team but also disapprove of how it is being run. It's called being objective, you should try it sometime.

Sigra
RealGM

Post#117 » by Sigra » Wed Jun 8, 2011 2:44 pm

LUKE23 wrote:A fan can root for a team but also disapprove of how it is being run.

Sure. A fan can. But that is not a point here. The point is: Why is he fan?

LUKE23 wrote:Even if he started liking the Bucks because of Bogut, that is irrelevant, really. He's now a fan of the team

But why? Why is he now a fan of the team? He is not from Wisconsin like you are. What is his reason to be fan NOW?

You see, if team leave Milwaukee 90% of you guys will not be fans anymore. The Bucks were never in Australia so it is legit question why is he fan at all?

I am also not in Wisconsin and if I don't like players and GM I wouldn't be fan. I like Hammond, Bogut, Delfino, Moute, Ersan, Salmons, Dooling even Jennings a little. But if I don't I wouldn't be here.

All of this started with joking but now I really wonder WHY?
BC_
Head Coach

Post#118 » by BC_ » Wed Jun 8, 2011 2:50 pm

Smurf wrote:But why? Why is he now a fan of the team? He is not from Wisconsin like you are. What is his reason to be fan NOW?

You see, if team leave Milwaukee 90% of you guys will not be fans anymore. The Bucks were never in Australia so it is legit question why is he fan at all?

I am also not in Wisconsin and if I don't like players and GM I wouldn't be fan. I like Hammond, Bogut, Delfino, Moute, Ersan, Salmons, Dooling even Jennings a little. But if I don't I wouldn't be here.

All of this started with joking but now I really wonder WHY?

For the same reason you'd still love your wife if she put on 40 pounds.
jokeboy86
General Manager
And1: 5,147

Post#119 » by jokeboy86 » Wed Jun 8, 2011 3:11 pm

What are we talking about? Bogut? We talkin about Bogut? We sittin here talking bout Bogut?
GHOSTofSIKMA
RealGM
And1: 8,006

Post#120 » by GHOSTofSIKMA » Wed Jun 8, 2011 3:20 pm

manchild wrote:For the same reason you'd still love your wife if she put on 40 pounds.

whatchu talkin bout here? u crazee!

Return to Milwaukee Bucks