ImageImage

Was anyone listening to Woelful on the radio today?

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

raider-slayer
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: Was anyone listening to Woelful on the radio today? 

Post#121 » by raider-slayer » Wed Jun 8, 2011 3:41 pm

Steve Blake isn't on the list of top PGs FTW
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,392

Post#122 » by trwi7 » Wed Jun 8, 2011 4:02 pm

Smurf wrote:I am also not in Wisconsin and if I don't like players and GM I wouldn't be fan.

So you were a fan of Harris, Mo, Redd, CV, Yi, etc?
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
GHOSTofSIKMA
RealGM
And1: 7,999

Post#123 » by GHOSTofSIKMA » Wed Jun 8, 2011 5:36 pm

trwi7 wrote:
Smurf wrote:I am also not in Wisconsin and if I don't like players and GM I wouldn't be fan.

i was a fan of all those guys. if a guy is in the uniform im pretty much gonna root for him and try to have hope. i really only give up in rare circumstances.... i guess where i draw a line on a buck is if they're teensy, have no average skills, and consistently shoot well less than 40 percent.
Sigra
RealGM
And1: 1,234

Post#124 » by Sigra » Wed Jun 8, 2011 6:01 pm

manchild wrote:For the same reason you'd still love your wife if she put on 40 pounds.

So he has child with Bucks? :o
Sigra
RealGM

Post#125 » by Sigra » Wed Jun 8, 2011 6:43 pm

trwi7 wrote:

Harris was ok. Injuries made him look worse than he was.

I always had eather Kukoc or Bogut on this team. But each year I had more than one player on Bucks that I liked. I am fan since 2002:

Players that I liked/like:
2002-03 Kukoc-Allen-Cassell-Payton-Redd-D.Mason-Thomas-A.Mason-Johnson+coach Karl
2003-04 Kukoc-TJ Ford- Redd-Mason-Smith-Thomas-Skinner-Jones-Gadzuric
2004-05 Kukoc-Redd-Mason-Smith-James-Williams-Gadzuric-Pachulia
2005-06 Kukoc-Bogut-Simmons-Redd-Bell-Gadzuric-Williams
2006-07 Bogut-Bell-Patterson-Villanueva-Blake
2007-08 Bogut-Bell-Mason-Sessions
2008-09 Bogut-Jefferson-Ridnour-Bell-Moute-Bogans+coach Skiles+GM Hammond
2009-10 Bogut-Salmons-Jennings-Delfino-Ersan-Ridnour-Stackhouse-Moute-Thomas+coach Skiles+GM Hammond
2010-11 Bogut-Delfino-Moute-Ersan-Salmons-Dooling, Boykins, Gooden+GM Hammond

If I hate all players but one and if I have no conection with wisconsin whatsoever I wouldn't waste my time here honestly.
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,718

Post#126 » by AussieBuck » Thu Jun 9, 2011 12:18 am

Smurf wrote:I was mostly joking but really, if you don't like Hammond's acquisitions then you like only one player: Bogut. And you have no reason to support this team if you don't like their players (same with me but I do like more than one Bucks' player). This is forum for Milwaukee Bucks fans. Some fans here love Milwaukee but not Bucks. Other like Bucks but have no reason to like Milwaukee (myself for example). You? You like one buck. That all :D

I'm a fan of the franchise, the Milwaukee Bucks. You'd have to be purely a fanboy or a moron not to understand such a simple concept. My favourite soccer team is Leeds. I was originally a fan because of Aussie connections but didn't jump ship when things got a lot tougher than the little losing streak that had you jumping ship to the Bulls. Being a rational but still loyal fan is obviously far beyond your capabilities. :roll:
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
blkout
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,914

Post#127 » by blkout » Thu Jun 9, 2011 1:32 am

I love how the guy from Europe who was a Bulls fan because of Toni Kukoc before becoming a Bucks fan when he came to the team is ripping on others for becoming a fan of a team because of a players nationality :rofl: probably has a couple of 76ers and Hawks jerseys in the closet
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,723

Post#128 » by emunney » Thu Jun 9, 2011 1:34 am

And meanwhile he's saying he's not a fan of the team, only of the players. You know how some people like to argue?
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
Prince12
RealGM
And1: 2,750

Post#129 » by Prince12 » Thu Jun 9, 2011 1:46 am

If he had a look back at posts for probably 5 minutes he'd find many posts of AB looking for the best ways to improve this franchise not the best way to keep Bogut. I was a buck fan before Bogut but I'm not ashamed to admit he is my favorite player and I feel a tie to him more so then others being Australian. My investment in this team is far more then him though and I would be fine with him leaving if it was for the benifit of Milwaukee.
@mkebucksaus just kicking off. Give it a follow!

https://twitter.com/mkebucksaus
BC_
Head Coach
And1: 10

Post#130 » by BC_ » Thu Jun 9, 2011 4:16 am

Any true Bogut fan would despise the Bucks, and demand he be traded.

AB, good to see the Aussie connection still there with Leeds with Kilkenny and Kisnorbo. Be awesome to see them back in the PL soon. I like them despite Arsenal fans generally despising Leeds ;)
fightingfury
Junior
And1: 3

Post#131 » by fightingfury » Thu Jun 9, 2011 4:35 am

For what it's worth, I'm one of those people who started following the Bucks because of Bogut. I knew (and still know :lol: ) little about the game and thought following an Australian in the NBA would be a good place to start. Since then I've grown quite fond of the Bucks and if Andrew went to another team I would not stop supporting the Bucks, mainly because I now classify them as 'my' team.
Go Bucks!
BC_
Head Coach

Post#132 » by BC_ » Thu Jun 9, 2011 4:47 am

fightingfury wrote:For what it's worth, I'm one of those people who started following the Bucks because of Bogut. I knew (and still know :lol: ) little about the game and thought following an Australian in the NBA would be a good place to start. Since then I've grown quite fond of the Bucks and if Andrew went to another team I would not stop supporting the Bucks, mainly because I now classify them as 'my' team.

Yeah I'm pretty much the same as this. Wanted to follow an NBA team, saw everyone following LA/Boston/LeBron and wanted to choose a small market team instead. Bucks was the obvious choice because of Bogut, though he was the secondary reason.
Sigra
RealGM

Post#133 » by Sigra » Thu Jun 9, 2011 7:18 am

If Bucks trade Bogut and other players that I like for players that I don't like and then have roster full of players that I don't like then I am not their fan anymore. Simple as that.

I mean, I am from Bosnia, and I couldn't care less about Milwaukee or Wisconsin. I have no conection with that area of this planet and no reason to love Wisconsin more than California for example. I am not in some perverse love with Bucks (animals) to love them because of their name eather. I have no reason to love their owner Kohl eather. So if I don't like players then what is there for me to like? Why should I be fan then? It makes no sense and quite honestly it is little sick.

I know that I had diferent opinion before when I was posting "bucks fan for life" and similar childish things. But now it seams extreamly childish to say things like that. Things completly devoted from logic and based only on emotions.

The most interesting thing though, is that I had arguments like this when I was at the oposite side. People talked about how they will not be fans if Bucks leave Milwaukee and I was atacking them the same way you guys atack me now :lol: Where are those people now? You know, you guys who said that you will not be fan if they leave Milwaukee? Did you also changed your opinion or you just hide now?

Now everybody scream at me "how can you not understand. fan is fan for his entire life". Yet when we had that thread 90% of posters from USA said that they will not be fans if Bucks leave! :lol:
Sigra
RealGM

Post#134 » by Sigra » Thu Jun 9, 2011 7:22 am

AussieBuck wrote:I'm a fan of the franchise, the Milwaukee Bucks. You'd have to be purely a fanboy or a moron not to understand such a simple concept. My favourite soccer team is Leeds. I was originally a fan because of Aussie connections but didn't jump ship when things got a lot tougher than the little losing streak that had you jumping ship to the Bulls. Being a rational but still loyal fan is obviously far beyond your capabilities. :roll:

90% of our USA posters said that they will not be fans if Bucks leave Milwaukee. Some of them said that they will still be "kind of fans" as long as current player play but when they are traded they will be done. And it is normal healthy position honestly.

You are sick my friend. Mentaly sick. It is ok. I was same way not so long ago.
Sigra
RealGM

Post#135 » by Sigra » Thu Jun 9, 2011 7:25 am

BLKOUT wrote:I love how the guy from Europe who was a Bulls fan because of Toni Kukoc before becoming a Bucks fan when he came to the team is ripping on others for becoming a fan of a team because of a players nationality :rofl: probably has a couple of 76ers and Hawks jerseys in the closet

Yes, I was Bulls fan, then 76ers fan, then Hawks fan and then Bucks fan. I said that few times already. Yes, I become Bucks fan because of Kukoc and I am still Bucks fan only because of players they have. If it hapens that I don't like any player in Bucks roster except one then I will not be fan. That is only healthy position IMO. Anything else is illnes.
BC_
Head Coach

Post#136 » by BC_ » Thu Jun 9, 2011 7:25 am

Smurf wrote:You are sick my friend. Mentaly sick. It is ok. I was same way not so long ago.

Minutes, yes? ;)
Sigra
RealGM

Post#137 » by Sigra » Thu Jun 9, 2011 7:30 am

emunney wrote:And meanwhile he's saying he's not a fan of the team, only of the players. You know how some people like to argue?

I could be wrong but, aren't you one of those guys who said that you wouldn't be fan if they leave Milwaukee?
Sigra
RealGM

Post#138 » by Sigra » Thu Jun 9, 2011 7:39 am

manchild wrote:
Smurf wrote:You are sick my friend. Mentaly sick. It is ok. I was same way not so long ago.

Minutes, yes? ;)

More like weeks really :P

Now I completly changed my life and the way how I see things. I know that I said that before as well but unlike that now I have results that everybody can see (everybody here in Sarajevo).

I changed approuch to everything. Body and soul. :P
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,718

Post#139 » by AussieBuck » Thu Jun 9, 2011 10:01 am

Sigra is like the guy from Memento. :lol:
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
blkout
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,914

Post#140 » by blkout » Thu Jun 9, 2011 11:05 am

Smurf wrote:
BLKOUT wrote:I love how the guy from Europe who was a Bulls fan because of Toni Kukoc before becoming a Bucks fan when he came to the team is ripping on others for becoming a fan of a team because of a players nationality :rofl: probably has a couple of 76ers and Hawks jerseys in the closet

Yes, I was Bulls fan, then 76ers fan, then Hawks fan and then Bucks fan. I said that few times already. Yes, I become Bucks fan because of Kukoc and I am still Bucks fan only because of players they have. If it hapens that I don't like any player in Bucks roster except one then I will not be fan. That is only healthy position IMO. Anything else is illnes.

Then why the **** are you going after AussieBuck for doing THE EXACT SAME FREAKING THING AS YOU DID

Return to Milwaukee Bucks