ImageImage

OT | Official Fitness & Health Thread

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

0BobLobLaw0
Sixth Man
And1: 1,266

Re: OT | Official Fitness & Health Thread 

Post#641 » by 0BobLobLaw0 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:59 am

More fit. More dog walks, time to go jogging again, no random Thursday night beer and wings specials.

I also took up fasting every Monday starting the new year and I love it. It's not that difficult to do, and it kind of negates any weekend garbage you eat/drink....which also has gone down since being quarantined.
Why should you go to jail for a crime someone else noticed? You don't need double talk... You need Bob Loblaw.
steger_3434
RealGM
And1: 3,328

OT | Official Fitness & Health Thread 

Post#642 » by steger_3434 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:54 pm

So I’ve been running around 30 miles a week at a 7:30/mile pace and biking around 80 miles a week averaging around 19 mph. Am totally losing muscle mass though. Before gyms were shut down I was benching 245 on my last set 10 times. I’m willing to bet I couldn’t do 205 right now on my last set.

I’m
Also an “essential” employee and in the last 40 days because of this pandemic I’ve only had 1 day off of work. Easter Sunday. I basically work 10 hour days every day including weekends, get cardio in, eat dinner with the wife, then go to bed to do it all over again. Mentally I’m shut down from working 39 out of the last 40 days

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
yiyiyi wrote:give rockets Redd ,houston give you T-MAC in return .please help rockets!
i dont want see that woman anymore !

Return to Milwaukee Bucks