ImageImage

OT | Cars

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

SupremeHustle
RealGM
And1: 28,497

Re: OT | Cars 

Post#561 » by SupremeHustle » Wed Nov 8, 2023 3:31 pm

So I test-drove the i5 M60 and it is one of the best cars I've ever driven. Very smooth. Great performance. Amazing tech.
Too bad it's so ugly. Woo. Dealbreaker.
jschligs wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't know who the **** SupremeHustle is?
PaulKellerman
Junior
And1: 618

Post#562 » by PaulKellerman » Wed Nov 8, 2023 10:19 pm

SupremeHustle wrote:So I test-drove the i5 M60 and it is one of the best cars I've ever driven. Very smooth. Great performance. Amazing tech.

It's a shame because BMW 5 Series have always been tremendous looking cars up until the F10 generation. It's been a slow but gradual decay
SupremeHustle
RealGM

Post#563 » by SupremeHustle » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:42 pm

PaulKellerman wrote:
SupremeHustle wrote:So I test-drove the i5 M60 and it is one of the best cars I've ever driven. Very smooth. Great performance. Amazing tech.

It's a shame because BMW 5 Series have always been tremendous looking cars up until the F10 generation. It's been a slow but gradual decay

Okay, I've kinda come around on the i5 M60 and might buy one. It's ugly but my X4 M Comp is ugly, too and I love that thing. :lol:

I've never owned an EV but if I'm reading correctly they depreciate rapidly. Anyone have any advice on what percentage I should take off of MSRP? I'm thinking of starting at 15%. If they take 10% off I'd consider it. They want sticker price but lucky for me I don't NEED a car. I just want an EV so I don't have to go to the gas station in the Minnesota winter.
jschligs wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't know who the **** SupremeHustle is?
PaulKellerman
Junior

Post#564 » by PaulKellerman » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:08 pm

SupremeHustle wrote:
PaulKellerman wrote:

Okay, I've kinda come around on the i5 M60 and might buy one. It's ugly but my X4 M Comp is ugly, too and I love that thing. :lol:

I've never owned an EV but if I'm reading correctly they depreciate rapidly. Anyone have any advice on what percentage I should take off of MSRP? I'm thinking of starting at 15%. If they take 10% off I'd consider it. They want sticker price but lucky for me I don't NEED a car. I just want an EV so I don't have to go to the gas station in the Minnesota winter.

The i5 is quite good looking for today's BMW design ethos. Wouldn't a PHEV be better for the Minny cold? EVs suffer massive range degradation in the cold
SupremeHustle
RealGM

Post#565 » by SupremeHustle » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:36 pm

PaulKellerman wrote:
SupremeHustle wrote:
PaulKellerman wrote:

The i5 is quite good looking for today's BMW design ethos. Wouldn't a PHEV be better for the Minny cold? EVs suffer massive range degradation in the cold

Yes. A PHEV would be great, but I don't see any that I like more than the i5. At least not that I'm not willing to spend the dough on. Wifey is getting an X5 50e which gets 50 miles in EV mode, so that'll be cool.
PaulKellerman
Junior

Post#566 » by PaulKellerman » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:40 pm

SupremeHustle wrote:
PaulKellerman wrote:
SupremeHustle wrote:

Yes. A PHEV would be great, but I don't see any that I like more than the i5. At least not that I'm not willing to spend the dough on. Wifey is getting an X5 50e which gets 50 miles in EV mode, so that'll be cool.

Ah, so you have the PHEV in the household-Well sir, you are free to pick whichever EV your heart desires. I know I'd get a Taycan or Etron if I had the means but playing in this space is a great problem to have
SupremeHustle
RealGM

Post#567 » by SupremeHustle » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:58 pm

PaulKellerman wrote:
SupremeHustle wrote:
PaulKellerman wrote:

Ah, so you have the PHEV in the household-Well sir, you are free to pick whichever EV your heart desires. I know I'd get a Taycan or Etron if I had the means but playing in this space is a great problem to have

I hear ya on the Taycan/e-tron. I like both. Considered them for a while. Especially the e-tron as Audi is discounting them big time. It all came down to having a relationship with BMW and the savings. I'll post some pics when it gets here. Supposedly early in the New Year.

If you're willing to wait for a little bit I bet you can snag a gently used e-tron for a great price soon. Especially after the new A6 e-tron is released. That thing looks slick. I almost want to wait for it.

https://www.caranddriver.com/audi/a6-e-tron
Ryan5UW
General Manager
And1: 1,001

Post#568 » by Ryan5UW » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:53 am

SupremeHustle wrote:
PaulKellerman wrote:

Ooh… I almost bought one of those, loved driving it wasn’t sure if I’d ever adjust to the sight lines.
"It's an illusion, Michael. A trick is something a whore does for money."
SupremeHustle
RealGM

Post#569 » by SupremeHustle » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:58 am

Ryan5UW wrote:
SupremeHustle wrote:
PaulKellerman wrote:

Ooh… I almost bought one of those, loved driving it wasn’t sure if I’d ever adjust to the sight lines.

You can buy mine. It's pristine. White, 2020 with less than 12k on it. 8-) Hurry!
Ryan5UW
General Manager

Post#570 » by Ryan5UW » Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:07 am

SupremeHustle wrote:
Ryan5UW wrote:
SupremeHustle wrote:

You can buy mine. It's pristine. White, 2020 with less than 12k on it. 8-) Hurry!

Listen, I don’t need that temptation in my life right now lol

What color interior?
SupremeHustle
RealGM

Post#571 » by SupremeHustle » Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:26 am

Ryan5UW wrote:
SupremeHustle wrote:
Ryan5UW wrote:

What color interior?

Black. Also pristine. :D

I wish I would have gone with a "color" for the interior. You should go for a 2022 or newer if you get one. I think those have the updated tech.
Ryan5UW
General Manager

Post#572 » by Ryan5UW » Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:17 am

SupremeHustle wrote:
Ryan5UW wrote:
SupremeHustle wrote:

What color interior?

Black. Also pristine. :D

I wish I would have gone with a "color" for the interior. You should go for a 2022 or newer if you get one. I think those have the updated tech.

Yeah, I hear ya - I always get black, but want to get a color next time. I kinda liked the brown leather option they had for those.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks