ImageImage

ATL - Post Trade Deadline Edition

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,685

Re: ATL - Post Trade Deadline Edition 

Post#1121 » by Baddy Chuck » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:11 am

I'd be really scared to play Miami in the first round.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
DingleJerry
RealGM
And1: 8,122

Post#1122 » by DingleJerry » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:12 am

I hate to make any more excuses for Boogie as I've been saying for years to give him a fresh chance elsewhere before writing him off. But I really don't know about the twin tower idea in the modern NBA. Doesn't really seem to make sense and be a fit. So I guess I'd like to see him finish this year with no locker room, practice, or well I guess any temper tamtrum bs stuff. If he manages that I guess I'd be willing to give him a chance where he fits (not saying that's MKE but it could be). But if they continue to suck it's another strike on him. Combine that with more attitude stuff and I'll be ready to write him off.

I think the best spot for him is Washington to play with his buddy Wall. Gortat will be about done when he's a FA so would slot right in. If he can't win with Wall, Beal, Porter, with him as the perfect fit at C then he's hopeless. Not saying win it all, but be clear winning squad. I've never been a Brooks guy but he has the experience with star players and I guess has proven himself this year with how WAS has done. So no reason for Cousins to not respect him.
Resident Lillard truther since 2015.
Fotis St
General Manager
And1: 2,870

Post#1123 » by Fotis St » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:32 am

Can we get Papagiannis from the Kings ?
Could he be our future C?
Here is a game against Zubac in DLeague.
Draft picks: '15 Jerian Grant, '16 Thon Maker, '17 Isaiah Hartenstein/*John Collins, '18 TD Devonte Graham, Hamidou Diallo, '20 Sam Merrill, Killian Tillie, '21 Joe Wieskamp, '22 TU C.Braun/G.Procida '23 Tristan Vukcevic/Maxwell Lewis
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,685

Post#1124 » by Baddy Chuck » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:52 am

Fotis St wrote:Can we get Papagiannis from the Kings ?

Give up on Thon already?
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
Fotis St
General Manager

Post#1125 » by Fotis St » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:39 am

Never. Thon is a keeper. But getting Papagiannis fills our roster having a big C.
Draft picks: '15 Jerian Grant, '16 Thon Maker, '17 Isaiah Hartenstein/*John Collins, '18 TD Devonte Graham, Hamidou Diallo, '20 Sam Merrill, Killian Tillie, '21 Joe Wieskamp, '22 TU C.Braun/G.Procida '23 Tristan Vukcevic/Maxwell Lewis
drone3
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,516

Re: RE: Re: ATL - Post Trade Deadline Edition 

Post#1126 » by drone3 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:13 pm

Baddy Chuck wrote:

Give up on Thon already?

What did I just watch?
LuessiT
RealGM
And1: 4,686

Post#1127 » by LuessiT » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:02 pm

What would make you think that the Kings are interested in dealing Papagiannis?
Prince12
RealGM
And1: 2,750

Post#1128 » by Prince12 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:05 pm

LuessiT wrote:

I don't think its out of the question to bring his name up as a potential target if you were a fan of his. He has played 9 games at under 6 mpg. Just like it may appear Thon could be available from us.
@mkebucksaus just kicking off. Give it a follow!

https://twitter.com/mkebucksaus
Pachinko_
RealGM
And1: 23,692

Post#1129 » by Pachinko_ » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:09 pm

not as fat and slow as last summer but still fat and slow.
Prince12
RealGM

Post#1130 » by Prince12 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:12 pm

Pachinko_ wrote:

Crazy looking hook shot, looks like it couldn't possibly go on.

LuessiT
RealGM

Post#1131 » by LuessiT » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:12 pm

Prince12 wrote:
LuessiT wrote:

I don't think its out of the question to bring his name up as a potential target if you were a fan of his. He has played 9 games at under 6 mpg. Just like it may appear Thon could be available from us.

King's reached for him even though they had a bunch of bigs on the roster. This obviously means that they're high on him. Papagiannis had very poor conditioning and it was always assumed that he needed the D-league before being able to contribute in the NBA. Now that they traded DMC, a path for playtime next season has oppened. I don't see a single reason for the Kings to trade him unless we seriously overpay.
har13
Analyst
And1: 1,520

Post#1132 » by har13 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:20 pm

Pachinko_ wrote:

Yes he is,i'm going to watch Kings today too. :D
#FreeChuckDiesel

Sorry for my english guys. :(

It’s a magical weed.

Fotis St
General Manager

Post#1133 » by Fotis St » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:23 pm

You just watched Kings 2016 #13 draft pick.
19 years old... underrated ... he had Cousins,Koufos,WCS, and now Skal gets more burn... Vaughn for Papagiannis would be nice.
Pachinko_
RealGM
And1: 23,692

Post#1134 » by Pachinko_ » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:29 pm

LuessiT wrote:King's reached for him even though they had a bunch of bigs on the roster. This obviously means that they're high on him. Papagiannis had very poor conditioning and it was always assumed that he needed the D-league before being able to contribute in the NBA. Now that they traded DMC, a path for playtime next season has oppened. I don't see a single reason for the Kings to trade him unless we seriously overpay.

It's just silly. If you accumulate too many people in the same position the best case scenario is you lose most of them, either to poor development due to lack of minutes or they become too good to play behind somebody else. What return did the sixers get for Noel or the Nuggets for Nurkic? **** all, they just lost them.

people who believe in drafting BPA also believe in a highly liquid market where you can cash in whichever asset you want at any time and get equal value. Which happens about 10% of the time.
LuessiT
RealGM

Post#1135 » by LuessiT » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:30 pm

Fotis St wrote:You just watched Kings 2016 #13 draft pick.
19 years old... underrated ... he had Cousins,Koufos,WCS, and now Skal gets more burn... Vaughn for Papagiannis would be nice.

Even if we added our first that would probably not get it done. You are dreaming, wake up.
LuessiT
RealGM

Post#1136 » by LuessiT » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:36 pm

Pachinko_ wrote:
LuessiT wrote:King's reached for him even though they had a bunch of bigs on the roster. This obviously means that they're high on him. Papagiannis had very poor conditioning and it was always assumed that he needed the D-league before being able to contribute in the NBA. Now that they traded DMC, a path for playtime next season has oppened. I don't see a single reason for the Kings to trade him unless we seriously overpay.

It's just silly. If you accumulate too many people in the same position the best case scenario is you lose most of them, either to poor development due to lack of minutes or they become too good to play behind somebody else. What return did the sixers get for Noel or the Nuggets for Nurkic? **** all, they just lost them.

I mean this scenario is 2 to 3 years out for Papagiannis. King's can do a lot in the meantime and it definately looks like Papagiannis and Skal could play next to each other. And what is not getting grasped by the common fan is that any player that doesn't deserve a max contract loses nearly all his value by the time he hits RFA. Mavs traded Anderson and probably 2 2nds for Noels bird rights and rights to match. At the 25.8 mil he's going to get, that's a **** deal for the Mavs imo.
Fotis St
General Manager

Post#1137 » by Fotis St » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:38 pm

LuessiT wrote:

Even if we added our first that would probably not get it done. You are dreaming, wake up.

Don't give up on your dreams...
Divac can do worse...
Prince12
RealGM

Post#1138 » by Prince12 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:36 pm

Carlos Boozer, now theres a guy id forgotten about. Kinda shocked we aren't the team interested.

stellation
RealGM
And1: 8,917

Post#1139 » by stellation » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:03 pm

Papagiannis might Ralph Nader the Player Of The Game vote every now and then, so maybe somebody other than Giannis might sneak through.
#FreeChuckDiesel
Rockmaninoff
General Manager
And1: 1,667

Re: RE: Re: ATL - Post Trade Deadline Edition 

Post#1140 » by Rockmaninoff » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:29 pm

I liked Papagiannis predraft, but think the Kings are very high on him.

I'd also do Vaughn for Cheick Diallo. I think there may be some mutual interest based upon the Pels roster.
MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:The fight for civil rights just like for liberty and justice and peace won't be won by man. It will take a god...so lets move on to sports.

Magic Giannison wrote:Giannis is god but even god's cannot save our **** team.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks