ImageImage

2017 Bucks Off Season Thread 3 - Trades and Free Agents - Clark pg. 35

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

JEIS
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,143

Re: 2017 Bucks Off Season Thread 3 - Trades and Free Agents - Clark pg. 35 

Post#1981 » by JEIS » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:02 pm

Pachinko_ wrote:So am I the only one who wants to see the team as is for another year?

I'm just really curious to see:
- What else Giannis has added to his game this summer
- If Jabari can come back healthy
- What Khris will look like after a full training camp and 1 year detached from his injury (and entering his prime)
- If Brogdon has any room to improve because he's a hard worker
- What Thon can do with a bit more core strength
- If the new rookies can actually help in any way
- If financially secure Snell can loosen up a little and find his mojo
- If second year Delly has anything else to give
- If Kidd can stop being such a dumb ass after another year with the same group
- I'm even interested if Moose has anything more to give on his contract year and if there is any hope for Telly

There's just so many things about this team that can go right and have a positive impact, and we only really need a couple to happen to start kicking butt.

I think Giannis regresses some. If he starts taking more shots away from the rim, his shooting % likely goes down. He had an amazing season last year.

I see similar play in Monroe with it being a contract year.

I see a slightly better Delly.
A better Mirza
A worse Snell, trying try to do too much.
A better Vaughn
A worse Parker (rusty from injury and less games)
Brogdon... Could have a sopmore slump, His #'s could go down playing with newer bench players.... or He could turn into Sam Cassell.
Midds should regain his old form... trying to work on getting his next big contract
Wilson unknown
Brown Could show flashes.... I don't expect him to play a ton.
Hawes..... I think he will play similar to last year show some flashes suck other times.
Henson we get his hook and some blocks, and his bench smile
Thon I could see making a big jump given the opportunity.

The biggest thing is they all now have a year under their belt under kidds messed up d scheme..... We had a lot of new players last year and it took a long time schematically to gel..

I agree. I think they will have a better record than last year.... I think a lot of folks just want to find a way to keep Giannis here long term.... Finding a proven player seems like the quickest fastest way to ensure Giannis remains a Buck after his contract is up.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks