Fotis St wrote:PG Calathes (32) , Mantzaris (8)
SG Sloukas (32) , Thanasis (8)
SF Papapetrou (28) Papanikolaou (6) Thanasis (6)
PF Printezis (32) , Papanikolaou (8)
C Giannis (32) , Papagiannis/Bourousis (8)
Why only 14 minutes for Papanikolaou?
My 8-man rotation would be
SUM: 200 minutes
PG: Calathes (32), Sloukas (8)
SG: Sloukas (24), Thanasis (16)
SF: Papanikolaou (27), Papapetrou (13)
PF: Papapetrou (14), Printezis (26)
C: Giannis (32), Bourousis/Papagiannis (8)
- Always play Calathes and Thanasis when Giannis is not on the floor, cause they are both bad fits next to Giannis.
- Always play Printezis when Giannis is not on the floor, cause he's at his best when utilized as a low post scorer. It's not an ideal situation for Printezis to be playing next to Giannis.
- I'd never play Mantzaris unless both Sloukas and Calathes are in foul trouble (excluding garbage time).
- I'd never play Larry unless Thanasis shoots one brick after the other from the perimeter (excluding garbage time).
- I'd never play Vasilopoulos (excluding garbage time).