ImageImage

Trade/Transaction ideas

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

Chapter29
RealGM
And1: 1,220

Re: Trade/Transaction ideas 

Post#581 » by Chapter29 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:19 am

M-C-G wrote:Mirza/Delly/1st for Bledsoe/Dudley would be pretty dreamy, if we can add a Henson/2nd for Chandler swap, I'd extend Horst 10 years

Dream for us, nightmare for the Suns. Why would they take back 2 bad contracts and a 1st for Bledsoe? I am sure they can find better. Mirza and Delly pretty much suck. Both 4-6M bench guys sadly. I feel we'd have to add the first just to move them, let alone get something of value back.

Hopefully they both have better years. Seems Mirza with his new and improved vision is on track for improvement. Hopefully. Delly has looked bad.
Giannis
is
UponUs
jr lucosa
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,151

Post#582 » by jr lucosa » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:27 am

Chuck Diesel wrote:Man, Ilimane Diop has Bucks DNA. Long as hell (6-11 with a 7-11 wingspan) swats shots & covers a ton of ground defensively with his quick feet. Nice little stroke, competes hard. Diop is only 22 and has been playing Euroleague rotation minutes for the last three seasons with Spanish powerhouse Baskonia. Somehow went undrafted last June. Definitely someone I'd explore as a UFA next summer.

I like Ilimane, he would be a good pickup.
Dandridgefav
Junior
And1: 66

Post#583 » by Dandridgefav » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:49 pm

Bucks could improve rebounding & strengthen F, PG & C depth, and add 2 expiring contracts for more cap space next off-season with this simple trade with Nets.

Parker Henson Teletovic Vaughn – BRK – Allen Lin Booker Acy

Thon / Monroe / Allen
Giannis / Booker / Wilson
Middleton / Acy / Green
Snell / Delly / Terry
Brogdon / Lin / Porter
Gianstoppable
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,618

Post#584 » by Gianstoppable » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:10 pm

jr lucosa wrote:
Chuck Diesel wrote:Man, Ilimane Diop has Bucks DNA. Long as hell (6-11 with a 7-11 wingspan) swats shots & covers a ton of ground defensively with his quick feet. Nice little stroke, competes hard. Diop is only 22 and has been playing Euroleague rotation minutes for the last three seasons with Spanish powerhouse Baskonia. Somehow went undrafted last June. Definitely someone I'd explore as a UFA next summer.

7'11 wingspan :o
#FreeChuckDiesel
SKG
Sixth Man
And1: 933

Post#585 » by SKG » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:01 pm

Isnt vander blue available? They should sseriously go and sign him if he is
Chuck Diesel
RealGM
And1: 11,556

Post#586 » by Chuck Diesel » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:36 pm

SKG wrote:Isnt vander blue available? They should sseriously go and sign him if he is

Yep. He could be one of our two ways and give the HERD a top G-League backcourt. Think he could help bolster the Bucks second unit scoring in a pinch from time to time as well.
Chuck Diesel
RealGM

Post#587 » by Chuck Diesel » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:53 pm

This deal improves us by 30 wins & the Knicks by 33. No brainer for both squads.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y9rk4t6g
coolhandluke121
RealGM
And1: 6,832

Post#588 » by coolhandluke121 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:21 pm

Chuck Diesel wrote:This deal improves us by 30 wins & the Knicks by 33. No brainer for both squads.

Who gets the extra 63 wins if the trade doesn't happen?
Wut we've got here is... faaailure... to communakate.
Triple 7
Sixth Man
And1: 983

Post#589 » by Triple 7 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:24 pm

coolhandluke121 wrote:
Chuck Diesel wrote:This deal improves us by 30 wins & the Knicks by 33. No brainer for both squads.

Who gets the extra 63 wins if the trade doesn't happen?

Downtown Chipotle
"Is he not unique? No one plays like this guy. This guy is the new guy. This is the new form."
- George Karl on Giannis
Fotis St
General Manager
And1: 2,853

Post#590 » by Fotis St » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:00 pm

Middleton, Henson for Monk,Dwight
Draft picks: '15 Jerian Grant, '16 Thon Maker, '17 Isaiah Hartenstein/*John Collins, '18 TD Devonte Graham, Hamidou Diallo, '20 Sam Merrill, Killian Tillie, '21 Joe Wieskamp, '22 TU C.Braun/G.Procida '23 Tristan Vukcevic/Maxwell Lewis
Lippo
Lead Assistant
And1: 943

Post#591 » by Lippo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:13 pm

We could take a gamble on Nerlens Noel and hope we can resign him.

If he agrees to the trade we could do Parker for him straight up.
Dallas will lose him for sure in July otherwise.
We get 3 month of play we wouldn't get from Parker.

We could then move Moose for a swingman/forward..

Giannis/Thon/Noel frontcourt would be silly long...
Chuck Diesel
RealGM

Post#592 » by Chuck Diesel » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:13 pm

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ycxydcfq

I wonder what the tanking Hawks say to Brogdon, Jabari, Henson & Vaughn for Schroder, Tauren Prince (3 years left on rookie deal) & the expiring Marco Bellineli. Schroeder is nine months younger than Brogdon despite three more seasons under his belt. He kinda seems like a pain in the ass but definitely bolsters our offense & gives us another much needed creator. He's also under contract for the next four years. Tauren Prince has the potential to be a really nice, defensively versatile wing. Bellineli is a veteran shooter off the bench who can get hot now and then.

Atlanta gives themselves a better crack at the #1 overall pick, a local hero with a heart of gold in Malcolm Brogdon & the option to decide if they want to keep Jabari Parker next summer. If they demand DJ Wilson to seal the deal, we'll just have to wince & give in. :wink:

Schroder/Delly
Snell/Bellineli/Jet
Middleton/Prince/Brown
Giannis/Mirza/Wilson
Thon/Monroe
chonestown
General Manager
And1: 11,561

Post#593 » by chonestown » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:50 pm

Dandridgefav wrote:Bucks could improve rebounding & strengthen F, PG & C depth, and add 2 expiring contracts for more cap space next off-season with this simple trade with Nets.

Parker Henson Teletovic Vaughn – BRK – Allen Lin Booker Acy

Thon / Monroe / Allen
Giannis / Booker / Wilson
Middleton / Acy / Green
Snell / Delly / Terry
Brogdon / Lin / Porter

Dude, it's an 8-person trade. There's nothing simple about that.
“I went to Toronto, I went to Atlanta/I used to drink Pepsi, but now I like Fanta.”

-Hannibal Burress's impression of Canadian music figure Drake

MickeyDavis: "OT Pants is gone forever. Cherish the Memory." (3/28/23)
Licensed to Il
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,723

Post#594 » by Licensed to Il » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:57 pm

Chuck Diesel wrote:http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ycxydcfq

I wonder what the tanking Hawks say to Brogdon, Jabari, Henson & Vaughn for Schroder, Tauren Prince (3 years left on rookie deal) & the expiring Marco Bellineli. Schroeder is nine months younger than Brogdon despite there more seasons under his belt. He kinda seems like a pain in the ass but definitely bolsters our offense & gives us another much needed creator. He's also under contract for the next four years. Tauren Prince has the potential to be a really nice, defensively versatile wing. Bellineli is a veteran shooter off the bench who can get hot now and then.

Atlanta gives themselves a better crack at the #1 overall pick, a local hero with a heart of gold in Malcolm Brogdon & the option to decide if they want to keep Jabari Parker next summer. If they demand DJ Wilson to seal the deal, we'll just have to wince & give in. :wink:

Schroder/Delly
Snell/Bellineli/Jet
Middleton/Prince/Brown
Giannis/Mirza/Wilson
Thon/Monroe

There is not a single Serb in this deal. Who are you and what have you done with the real Chuck Diesel? I’m like Liam Niessen in Taken, and I will track you down and find what you have done with him, then drink some rakia over your dead body!
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,431

Post#595 » by emunney » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:02 pm

jr lucosa wrote:

I'm sorry, 7-11 wingspan?
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
Chuck Diesel
RealGM

Post#596 » by Chuck Diesel » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:11 pm

emunney wrote:
jr lucosa wrote:

I'm sorry, 7-11 wingspan?

That might be someone playing games on Wikipedia, but my guy is LOOOOONG AF.

Chuck Diesel
RealGM

Post#597 » by Chuck Diesel » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:30 pm

Villanoeyebrows wrote:
Chuck Diesel wrote:http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ycxydcfq

I wonder what the tanking Hawks say to Brogdon, Jabari, Henson & Vaughn for Schroder, Tauren Prince (3 years left on rookie deal) & the expiring Marco Bellineli. Schroeder is nine months younger than Brogdon despite there more seasons under his belt. He kinda seems like a pain in the ass but definitely bolsters our offense & gives us another much needed creator. He's also under contract for the next four years. Tauren Prince has the potential to be a really nice, defensively versatile wing. Bellineli is a veteran shooter off the bench who can get hot now and then.

Schroder/Delly
Snell/Bellineli/Jet
Middleton/Prince/Brown
Giannis/Mirza/Wilson
Thon/Monroe

There is not a single Serb in this deal. Who are you and what have you done with the real Chuck Diesel? I’m like Liam Niessen in Taken, and I will track you down and find what you have done with him, then drink some rakia over your dead body!

Best believe I have a "Why Rade Zagorac is an ideal candidate for a 2-way contract" essay locked n loaded. :wink:
worthlessBucks
RealGM
And1: 4,823

Post#598 » by worthlessBucks » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:55 pm

I don't know, can we afford to lose a trade? They do pick up an extra 3 wins on us. No Deal Howie.
Go Bucks!
Fotis St
General Manager
And1: 2,853

Post#599 » by Fotis St » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:51 am

Khris for Tatum
Draft picks: '15 Jerian Grant, '16 Thon Maker, '17 Isaiah Hartenstein/*John Collins, '18 TD Devonte Graham, Hamidou Diallo, '20 Sam Merrill, Killian Tillie, '21 Joe Wieskamp, '22 TU C.Braun/G.Procida '23 Tristan Vukcevic/Maxwell Lewis
jr lucosa
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,151

Post#600 » by jr lucosa » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:31 am

emunney wrote:I'm sorry, 7-11 wingspan?

http://www.wow.com/wiki/Ilimane_Diop

Standing 6'11" with a wingspan of 7'11" feet, Diop is regarded as one of the most potent players in the Liga ACB and possibly a future NBA draft selection. Length has been an inevitable problem for his opponents, who have struggled against the pick-and-roll and rebounds.[5] He is also noted for his raw talent that could grow into a "great basketball body." Balance, footwork, and strength have remained intangibles for the center.[6]

Not sure the accuracy, but here's an article from 2011 saying he's got a wingspan of "2.30" which translates to 7'5 and a half, If my math is correct, and this was 6 years ago when he would've been 16(?)

http://www.eurohopes.com/news/5377/diop_the_new_spanish_albatros_2.30_wingspan

I remember him as a potential early draft candidate a couple of times, but always pulled his name.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks