ImageImage

Trade/Transaction ideas

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,829

Re: Trade/Transaction ideas 

Post#621 » by Baddy Chuck » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:20 pm

Garden Of Edens wrote:I see Dunleavy and Gerald Henderson are still looking for a team. I pick one of them up

Henderson is out the season.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
Fotis St
General Manager
And1: 2,893

Post#622 » by Fotis St » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 pm

Will Barton, Kenneth Faried for Henson,Delly 1st lot prot

Will someone ever bite ?
Draft picks: '15 Jerian Grant, '16 Thon Maker, '17 Isaiah Hartenstein/*John Collins, '18 TD Devonte Graham, Hamidou Diallo, '20 Sam Merrill, Killian Tillie, '21 Joe Wieskamp, '22 TU C.Braun/G.Procida '23 Tristan Vukcevic/Maxwell Lewis
SupremeHustle
RealGM
And1: 28,491

Post#623 » by SupremeHustle » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:22 pm

TroyD92 wrote:I want Bledsoe

If the Bucks could get Bledsoe without giving up anything significant AND he stayed healthy, ECF would be a foregone conclusion.
jschligs wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't know who the **** SupremeHustle is?
Baddy Chuck
RealGM

Post#624 » by Baddy Chuck » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:30 pm

Maybe we could work out a very well devised trade to get us a talented point guard in Eric Bledsoe but then at the last second we could complain about his knee and then throw in Henson and get Brandon Knight instead. Hell, maybe they even throw in Alex Len!
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
SupremeHustle
RealGM

Post#625 » by SupremeHustle » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:31 pm

Is Festus Ezeli hurt? Hot take: He could help us more than Thon.
jschligs wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't know who the **** SupremeHustle is?
SupremeHustle
RealGM

Post#626 » by SupremeHustle » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:32 pm

Baddy Chuck wrote:Maybe we could work out a very well devised trade to get us a talented point guard in Eric Bledsoe but then at the last second we could complain about his knee and then throw in Henson and get Brandon Knight instead. Hell, maybe they even throw in Alex Len!

With a B.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM

Post#627 » by Baddy Chuck » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:33 pm

SupremeHustle wrote:Is Festus Ezeli hurt?

I don't know the answer to this question but I have a very good feeling it is a resounding yes.
Fotis St
General Manager

Post#628 » by Fotis St » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:38 pm

I was all in to get PG13 or Kyrie here, people didn't like it and asked me why? I told them that I believe we can get to the Finals and have a small chance to win it all, if Durant or Steph gets injured... People said I am crazy ... Look at us now and what happened to the league... A lost opportunity, not sure we get one like this again... The only star that we have a chance to bring in Mil is Cousins... Maybe offer Grizzlies multiple picks or/and Jabari to get Gasol and Conley....
Draft picks: '15 Jerian Grant, '16 Thon Maker, '17 Isaiah Hartenstein/*John Collins, '18 TD Devonte Graham, Hamidou Diallo, '20 Sam Merrill, Killian Tillie, '21 Joe Wieskamp, '22 TU C.Braun/G.Procida '23 Tristan Vukcevic/Maxwell Lewis
Wisky4life
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,073

Post#629 » by Wisky4life » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:39 pm

Henson was our best center last night, sell him while he is hot!
“We’re going to turn this team around 360 degrees.” –Jason Kidd
Chuck Diesel
RealGM
And1: 11,556

Post#630 » by Chuck Diesel » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:39 pm

bizarro wrote:
Chuck Diesel wrote:Are we allowed to keep a 2-way open? One thing to keep in mind is that the market in Europe tends to shift when a team loses a couple in a row & the best American on the roster gets blamed or a guy gets fed up with not having been paid on time. We could be looking at a really quality player on the outs from his Euro club in like a month or so. The guaranteed 2-way money might be an enticing landing spot that hasn't existed before.

Holy s$&#! Is this in every thread now.

(I'm kidding :wave: )

Haha. My bad, it was late.
Wisky4life
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,073

Post#631 » by Wisky4life » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:40 pm

Fotis St wrote:I was all in to get PG13 or Kyrie here, people didn't like it and asked me why? I told them that I believe we can get to the Finals and have a small chance to win it all, if Durant or Steph gets injured... People said I am crazy ... Look at us now and what happened to the league... A lost opportunity, not sure we get one like this again... The only star that we have a chance to bring in Mil is Cousins... Maybe offer Grizzlies multiple picks or/and Jabari to get Gasol and Conley....

If you can keep Mids, I am all in on Gasol and Conley.
“We’re going to turn this team around 360 degrees.” –Jason Kidd
Baddy Chuck
RealGM

Post#632 » by Baddy Chuck » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:40 pm

SupremeHustle wrote:
Baddy Chuck wrote:Maybe we could work out a very well devised trade to get us a talented point guard in Eric Bledsoe but then at the last second we could complain about his knee and then throw in Henson and get Brandon Knight instead. Hell, maybe they even throw in Alex Len!

With a B.

Learn from the best.

TroyD92
RealGM
And1: 10,745

Post#633 » by TroyD92 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:54 pm

Fotis St wrote:I was all in to get PG13 or Kyrie here, people didn't like it and asked me why? I told them that I believe we can get to the Finals and have a small chance to win it all, if Durant or Steph gets injured... People said I am crazy ... Look at us now and what happened to the league... A lost opportunity, not sure we get one like this again... The only star that we have a chance to bring in Mil is Cousins... Maybe offer Grizzlies multiple picks or/and Jabari to get Gasol and Conley....

Did you watch Kyrie last night. He's not a star.
VooDoo7 wrote:
JEIS wrote:

Kidd would have curb stomped him.

Maybe if his name was Denise instead of Dennis.

Fotis St wrote:Wherever you are David, I love you man.
Fotis St
General Manager

Post#634 » by Fotis St » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:10 pm

TroyD92 wrote:

One night ... so what is Khris homie?
TroyD92
RealGM
And1: 10,745

Post#635 » by TroyD92 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:11 pm

Fotis St wrote:
TroyD92 wrote:

One night ... so what is Khris homie?

Khris and Kyrie have never been talked about in the same universe.
VooDoo7 wrote:
JEIS wrote:

Kidd would have curb stomped him.

Maybe if his name was Denise instead of Dennis.

Fotis St wrote:Wherever you are David, I love you man.
raferfenix
RealGM
And1: 3,533

Post#636 » by raferfenix » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Wisky4life wrote:Henson was our best center last night, sell him while he is hot!

Wouldn’t be surprised to see us end up with Chandler in a Bledsoe trade due to this dynamic.

If Thon still isn’t ready to play seriously then our 5 spot becomes tenuous at best.
Fotis St
General Manager

Post#637 » by Fotis St » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:19 pm

Wisky4life wrote:

If you can keep Mids, I am all in on Gasol and Conley.

Monroe, Delly, Telly, Jabari, Wilson, '18 1st unprotected, '20 1st top10 protected for Gasol and Conley ...
Fotis St
General Manager

Post#638 » by Fotis St » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:23 pm

Jabari for Cousins
SirChurros
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,807

Post#639 » by SirChurros » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:33 pm

Fotis St wrote:Jabari for Cousins

Yeah, that's not going to get it done.
Fotis St
General Manager

Post#640 » by Fotis St » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:37 pm

Krispy Kreme wrote:
Fotis St wrote:Jabari for Cousins

Yeah, that's not going to get it done.

Ok add some youtube clips with Jabari dunking near the deadline and I am sure they bite.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks