ImageImage

Milwaukee and Deandre Jordan Thread: Woelfel rumor - Clips asking for Jabari pg. 82

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 23,366

Re: Milwaukee and Deandre Jordan Thread: Woelfel rumor - Clips asking for Jabari pg. 82 

Post#1861 » by Baddy Chuck » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:05 am

bucksbrewers3 wrote:Jordan seems to lead the headlines but with Charlotte playing like they are I think we will go after Howard.

Suppose if they want like Mirza and Henson. Not even sure I'd throw in DJ.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
LuessiT
RealGM
And1: 4,707

Re: Milwaukee and Deandre Jordan Thread: Woelfel rumor - Clips asking for Jabari pg. 82 

Post#1862 » by LuessiT » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:37 am

Baddy Chuck wrote:
bucksbrewers3 wrote:Jordan seems to lead the headlines but with Charlotte playing like they are I think we will go after Howard.

I could see some Thon/Kaminsky swaps (and maybe even some Brogdon/Monk).
bucksbrewers3
Starter
And1: 292

Post#1863 » by bucksbrewers3 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:59 am

Trade machine is ridiculous. I did Henson, Delly, brogdon and thon for monk and Howard. Sign haws and bring back gp2.
Frank Nova
Head Coach
And1: 2,617

Post#1864 » by Frank Nova » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:23 am

bucksbrewers3 wrote:Trade machine is ridiculous. I did Henson, Delly, brogdon and thon for monk and Howard. Sign haws and bring back gp2.

No way Charlotte trades Monk and I wouldn't include Brogdon in any trade for Howard. If there's a trade for Howard with Charlotte we're likely bringing back Lamb with him. Maybe Delly Vaughn and Thon for Dwight and Lamb if that works money wise. Something along those lines works for me anyway.
RIP Kobe Forever. GOAT 8-24. Long Live Giannis
Diggr14
Analyst
And1: 1,151

Post#1865 » by Diggr14 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:38 am

Clips asking for RFA Jabari for 6 months of a broken down Jordan. :crazy: :banghead:

If they want Henson/DJ Wilson/Sterling Brown/Delly for him.. ok.
Khris Middleton - Beating up on Trash Can Teams since 1943. Invisible Man status otherwise.
Tfence92
Starter
And1: 435

Post#1866 » by Tfence92 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:40 am

jakecronus8 wrote:
ackypoo wrote:http://nba.nbcsports.com/2017/12/21/ryan-mcdonough-says-suns-plan-to-keep-isaiah-canaan-which-could-spark-more-interesting-roster-move/

if monroe gets bought out, we cant resign him? assuming he doesnt hold a ton of ill will towards us.

I thought it had to be like a calendar year or something like that. Someone put on the GAD signal.

You need to wait one year, or until July 1 of the offseason following the end of his contract, whatever is earlier.

So unless he's traded to a 3rd team and then cut, we can't sign him this season.
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,823

Post#1867 » by AussieBuck » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:43 am

We can get him if he's bought out and not claimed on waivers I think? CBA knowledge was much better here before GAD became a company man. :( Can't remember anything I learned off that former comrade.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
DrinkyPoo
Ballboy
And1: 30

Post#1868 » by DrinkyPoo » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:44 am

Diggr14 wrote:Clips asking for RFA Jabari for 6 months of a broken down Jordan. :crazy: :banghead:

Not as big a fan of acquiring Jordan than others, but I certainly wouldn’t say he’s “broken down”. Like at all.
CJTURT
Veteran
And1: 934

Post#1869 » by CJTURT » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:01 am

Cant we just be reasonable and keep Sterling out of all the trade scenarios, I mean that kid has really got some serious game. Might be a nice piece of our rotation.
HurricaneKid
General Manager
And1: 5,035

Post#1870 » by HurricaneKid » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:48 am

AussieBuck wrote:We can get him if he's bought out and not claimed on waivers I think? CBA knowledge was much better here before GAD became a company man. :( Can't remember anything I learned off that former comrade.

Still no. Teams thought they were being leveraged into paying guys to go into FA to get paid twice so now they are a little more limited. If he gets waived and joins say Utah, then Utah waived him later in the season, THEN we could bring him back. But there needs to be an entirely new team in the process, which would destroy the possibility entirely.
fishnc wrote:If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and LeBron, I would shoot LeBron twice.
Tfence92
Starter
And1: 435

Post#1871 » by Tfence92 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:18 am

HurricaneKid wrote:
AussieBuck wrote:We can get him if he's bought out and not claimed on waivers I think? CBA knowledge was much better here before GAD became a company man. :( Can't remember anything I learned off that former comrade.

Still no. Teams thought they were being leveraged into paying guys to go into FA to get paid twice so now they are a little more limited. If he gets waived and joins say Utah, then Utah waived him later in the season, THEN we could bring him back. But there needs to be an entirely new team in the process, which would destroy the possibility entirely.

He needs to be traded to a 3rd team, and THEN cut for the Bucks to be allowed to sign him.

If Phoenix cuts him, he could sign, and subsequently get cut, by 10 other teams... we still wouldn't be able to sign him.
mlloyd10
General Manager
And1: 854

Post#1872 » by mlloyd10 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:47 pm

Diggr14 wrote:Clips asking for RFA Jabari for 6 months of a broken down Jordan. :crazy: :banghead:

How in the hell is Jordan "broken down"

He is averaging a career high (tied) 15 rebounds this year.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM

Post#1873 » by Baddy Chuck » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:50 pm

You can basically count on your fingers the amount of games Jordan has missed in his career. Broken down. :lol:
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
Matches Malone
RealGM
And1: 21,164

Post#1874 » by Matches Malone » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:55 pm

I just hope any trade we make, involves moving DJ Wilson. I cannot stand him. Hated the pick from the second it happened and I hate it even more now. At least with guys like Vaughn/Thon, I could get a little excited about with the potential they might have had. With DJ, I didn't feel that. It just feels like he's going to end up being end of the bench fodder for multiple teams in his career.
Gery Woelfel wrote:Got a time big boy?
Jimmmycrackcorn
Sixth Man
And1: 985

Post#1875 » by Jimmmycrackcorn » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:13 pm

Matches Malone wrote:I just hope any trade we make, involves moving DJ Wilson. I cannot stand him. Hated the pick from the second it happened and I hate it even more now.

couldn't possibly agree more

I despise the DJ Wilson pick so much.
Profound23
RealGM
And1: 6,649

Post#1876 » by Profound23 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:16 pm

Baddy Chuck wrote:

Howard says he resurgence this year is because Michael Jordan has been pushing him and believes in him.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM

Post#1877 » by Baddy Chuck » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:20 pm

Profound23 wrote:
Baddy Chuck wrote:

Howard says he resurgence this year is because Michael Jordan has been pushing him and believes in him.

What resurgence?

His usage is way up. His efficiency is way down. Fouling at a career rate. Rim protection numbers not good. Pick and roll numbers are abysmal. His team is trash.
xTitan
RealGM
And1: 2,283

Post#1878 » by xTitan » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:26 pm

I'd just wait until Phoenix releases Chandler then have Bledsoe do some recruiting, bring him on for the min for the rest of this season. I'd also look at cheaper options, if you can find someone dumb enough to take one of your bad contracts maybe make that move, doesn't see plausible, but then you remember Charlotte taking Plumlee.
Jimmmycrackcorn
Sixth Man
And1: 985

Post#1879 » by Jimmmycrackcorn » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:41 pm

xTitan wrote:I'd just wait until Phoenix releases Chandler then have Bledsoe do some recruiting, bring him on for the min for the rest of this season. I'd also look at cheaper options, if you can find someone dumb enough to take one of your bad contracts maybe make that move, doesn't see plausible, but then you remember Charlotte taking Plumlee.

really just gonna need someone for a playoff push

frankly don't care if the Bucks get a 1 seed, or an 8 seed....just get in healthy
Dellyhas2gfs
Sophomore
And1: 49

Post#1880 » by Dellyhas2gfs » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:15 pm

Jabari, Brogdon, Henson, and Mirza for DAJ and Lou is actually a great trade. The only valuable player you lose is Brogdon

Return to Milwaukee Bucks