OT: Investing - Stocks/Mutual Funds/Bonds/Crypto

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

GiannisAnte34
Pro Prospect
And1: 544

Re: OT: Investing - Stocks/Mutual Funds/Bonds/Crypto 

Post#1801 » by GiannisAnte34 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:29 am

Stannis wrote:
GiannisAnte34 wrote:can anyone advise a good brokerage account that you can purchase penny stocks on?

I want to buy TPTW

I use Fidelity for my Pink penny stocks.

No fees.

Their interface looks a little outdated. But they have the lowest fees as far as I know.

I know TDAmeritrade is no/low fees as well, and you can do pink penny stocks. But I have no experience with them.

Sounds like you really want to hop on this stock.. tbh, Fidelity wasn't the fastest to setup if I remember correctly. So it might take like 3-4 days for you to finally get things going. You have to make your account, wait for approval, transfer some money over, and call them to be approved for pink slip stocks and I think penny stocks as well.

On the bright side, once you get it all done, you should be ready for the next pink penny stock.

Why TPTW btw?

okay I have fidelity with a brokerage account and they wouldn't just let me submit a buy order for this stock, I was really turned off by that. I want to be able to simply buy/sell as I please, not be forced to call in just to place my orders

TPTW is a 5g innovation company
Stannis
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,603

Post#1802 » by Stannis » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:07 am

GiannisAnte34 wrote:
Stannis wrote:
GiannisAnte34 wrote:can anyone advise a good brokerage account that you can purchase penny stocks on?

I want to buy TPTW

I use Fidelity for my Pink penny stocks.

No fees.

Their interface looks a little outdated. But they have the lowest fees as far as I know.

I know TDAmeritrade is no/low fees as well, and you can do pink penny stocks. But I have no experience with them.

Sounds like you really want to hop on this stock.. tbh, Fidelity wasn't the fastest to setup if I remember correctly. So it might take like 3-4 days for you to finally get things going. You have to make your account, wait for approval, transfer some money over, and call them to be approved for pink slip stocks and I think penny stocks as well.

On the bright side, once you get it all done, you should be ready for the next pink penny stock.

Why TPTW btw?

okay I have fidelity with a brokerage account and they wouldn't just let me submit a buy order for this stock, I was really turned off by that. I want to be able to simply buy/sell as I please, not be forced to call in just to place my orders

Let me correct myself. You only have to call them ONCE for the ability to trade pink slip penny stocks. You just call them and they run through a quick disclosure, and you say you understand the risks and then you are approved. It's easy.

I called them and said I wanted to be approved to trade penny stocks AND over-the-counter pink stocks. I believe once you do that, you can trade however much penny pink slips you want. You don't have to call for each trade.

So imo, I think it's worth to stay with Fidelity since you already have an account with them. You are just one phone call away from doing what you want to do.
Retired: 05/10/2020

Goodbye RealGM. Thanks for the Memories!
GiannisAnte34
Pro Prospect
And1: 544

Post#1803 » by GiannisAnte34 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:08 am

Stannis wrote:
GiannisAnte34 wrote:
Stannis wrote:I use Fidelity for my Pink penny stocks.

No fees.

Why TPTW btw?

Let me correct myself. You only have to call them ONCE for the ability to trade pink slip penny stocks. You just call them and they run through a quick disclosure, and you say you understand the risks and then you are approved. It's easy.

I called them and said I wanted to be approved to trade penny stocks AND over-the-counter pink stocks. I believe once you do that, you can trade however much penny pink slips you want. You don't have to call for each trade.

So imo, I think it's worth to stay with Fidelity since you already have an account with them. You are just one phone call away from doing what you want to do.

Okay that is reasonable. I'll give them a call tomorrow to set it up, thanks for the insight.
Stannis
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1804 » by Stannis » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:50 am

You guys think there is any opportunity in Luckin Coffee going into OTC for a quick buck? I remember there was some names that got delisted from the NYSE & Nasdaq. They plummeted, but went up way high afterwards for a second.

DanoMac
General Manager
And1: 2,526

Post#1805 » by DanoMac » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:03 am

Stannis wrote:Any big tobacco companies you think are good for vapes AND weed?

Short answer - no
Stannis
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1806 » by Stannis » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:12 am

You guys got any value sectors or stocks you are eyeing?

It seems like everything is at their ath again.

But, I'm thinking about starting new positions in some financials. I'm mainly looking into CME Group, JP Morgan, Discover Financials, maybe Ally. It seems like this is the only sector that hasn't recovered yet.

I was thinking about tobacco as well.

I already went into energy/oil a few months ago when it was negative.

I got some refunds coming in from my taxes, and some of my events like summer trips and concerts/hotels got cancelled so I got refunds coming from that as well. Kinda nice...

Return to Milwaukee Bucks