Total votes: 241

JEIS
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,142

Re: 7th Seed: We Play Boston - POLL ADDED 

Post#381 » by JEIS » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:05 am

TD75 wrote:
JEIS wrote:
BuckHole wrote:Parker will be playing for a contract! Hero ball is on the way!

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

He doesn't have good odds with Giannis, Bledsoe and Midds not passing him the ball. We will just have to be enamored with his clutch 3 point defense.

For someone who does not get the ball, he sure seems to be shooting alot, especially coming back from an injury :D

Giannis must have been out for a while. ;)
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,069

Post#382 » by rilamann » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:05 am

What's hilarious is that Boston will be without their 2 best players and even if Kyrie was out there they still wouldn't be a terrible match up for us on Paper.

Yet, I feel like I will be shocked if we win more than 1 game in this series.
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,069

Post#383 » by rilamann » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:33 am

randy84 wrote:Funny, all the experts agree that it will come down to coaching not talent.

Yeah, I don't know too many people who would pick Prunty's 10 man rotations and YMCA pick-up game style offense over Brad Stevens.

Oh man, this could be so bad that it might end up being good.

:lol:
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
Pachinko_
RealGM
And1: 23,684

Post#384 » by Pachinko_ » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:29 am

blazza18 wrote:
Pachinko_ wrote:Horford, Rozier, Tatum and Brown are a better offense than ours.

The main advantage of the Giannis/Bled/Mids/Brog/Henson/Snell lineups was never meant to be their offense but their defense, and we all know how that went.

That Celtics lineup without Kyrie has a 105 off rating per nba stats.

Giannis/Midds/Brog/Bled - 112 off rating.

Hm.
You are right, I didn't realise that.
DrWood
Head Coach
And1: 2,383

Post#385 » by DrWood » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:31 am

BuckHole wrote:Parker will be playing for a contract! Hero ball is on the way!

That's Bucks DNA.
JEIS
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,142

Post#386 » by JEIS » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:45 am

rilamann wrote:
randy84 wrote:Funny, all the experts agree that it will come down to coaching not talent.

Yeah, I don't know too many people who would pick Prunty's 10 man rotations and YMCA pick-up game style offense over Brad Stevens.

We have been beating Pops the last few times we have played the spurs. Would Stevens be all that better?
Pachinko_
RealGM

Post#387 » by Pachinko_ » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:55 am

JEIS wrote:
rilamann wrote:

We have been beating Pops the last few times we have played the spurs. Would Stevens be all that better?

The Caltics though are not 40 year olds, they can push the ball
anish23
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,911

Post#388 » by anish23 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:55 am

Good Luck guys... Celtics don't have stars, they got a better coach, but this is your best shot.

GOOD LUCK !
Utah Jazz for Championship :)
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,612

Post#389 » by Baddy Chuck » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:00 pm

I feel like every day I keep talking myself into believing more and more we're gunna win this series.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
The Rodzilla
Starter
And1: 2,332

Post#390 » by The Rodzilla » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:23 pm

if smart was truly smart he'd stay injured and not return against delly because some bad things could happen

Aaron It Out
General Manager
And1: 3,101

Re: RE: Re: 7th Seed: We Play Boston - POLL ADDED 

Post#391 » by Aaron It Out » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:24 pm

Baddy Chuck wrote:I feel like every day I keep talking myself into believing more and more we're gunna win this series.
That's how it's been whenever the team has had a few days off. You look at the talent on paper and think we should win. Then 39 seconds into the game you realize there's no chemistry, no effective game plan. Just a bunch of me first basketball.

It will be interesting for sure. The "optimist" in me says maybe they were all just tuning themselves for this series and weren't really worried about winning. Maybe they looked at the seeding and figured that this position gives them the best chance to get to ECF since we definitely aren't beating Toronto or Cleveland in the second round. If that's the case they sure left a lot up to chance relying on Miami and Washington to split on game 82. Typing it all out now that sounds like some absurd 4D chess kind of stuff and I'm back to thinking Celtics in 5.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
EastSideBucksFan wrote:At some point this board is going to have to drop their stupid bullsht agendas and just enjoy the team for once.
The Rodzilla
Starter

Re: RE: Re: 7th Seed: We Play Boston - POLL ADDED 

Post#392 » by The Rodzilla » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:26 pm

Aaron It Out wrote:
Baddy Chuck wrote:I feel like every day I keep talking myself into believing more and more we're gunna win this series.
That's how it's been whenever the team has had a few days off. You look at the talent on paper and think we should win. Then 39 seconds into the game you realize there's no chemistry, no effective game plan. Just a bunch of me first basketball.

then 5 minutes later delly enters the game and they go on an 11-2 run over the next 10 minutes and are back into the game
truly
Starter
And1: 2,085

Post#393 » by truly » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:30 pm

Yep.I think the current Celtics is the best matchup the Bucks could get.After hearing the LoB podcast i am turning into a believer.Just scared i will be disappointed again.

Oh and Bucks in 6!
Baddy Chuck wrote:
Oscar71 wrote:
Did you really just post a lineup with the starting 2 guard being JR Smith?

Our actual management posted a lineup with the starting 2 guard being Tony Snell.
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 25,840

Post#394 » by paulpressey25 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:39 pm

28 hours out and I'm still going Bucks in six. Talent always beats coaching in the early rounds of the playoffs until such time that talent runs up against talent in the later rounds.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
Pachinko_
RealGM

Post#395 » by Pachinko_ » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:57 pm

1st game is at fkn 3am in Australia
steger_3434
RealGM
And1: 5,407

Post#396 » by steger_3434 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:58 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:28 hours out and I'm still going Bucks in six. Talent always beats coaching in the early rounds of the playoffs until such time that talent runs up against talent in the later rounds.

Individually we are talented. Because of coaching we are not a talented team, however.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
yiyiyi wrote:give rockets Redd ,houston give you T-MAC in return .please help rockets!
i dont want see that woman anymore !
The Rodzilla
Starter

Post#397 » by The Rodzilla » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:49 pm

btw i almost forgot that it is going to be round 3 between delly and horford including getting interesting salty tweets from anna horford who didnt like delly trying to break her brothers elbow by headbutting it or being swept by him in back to back years

Read on Twitter
FlagsFlyForever
General Manager
And1: 5,251

Post#398 » by FlagsFlyForever » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:00 pm

steger_3434 wrote:
paulpressey25 wrote:28 hours out and I'm still going Bucks in six. Talent always beats coaching in the early rounds of the playoffs until such time that talent runs up against talent in the later rounds.

Individually we are talented. Because of coaching we are not a talented team, however.

Where is this talent that you guys speak of? We have one All Star when most playoff teams have two or more. 40% of our starting lineup consists of Tony Snell and John Henson who don't even qualify as quality bench players. Statistically, we have the worst bench out of any playoff team.

The Bucks have one player and then hope that Middleton or Bledsoe are hot. This is not a talented roster.
Read on Twitter
The Rodzilla
Starter

Post#399 » by The Rodzilla » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:05 pm

ElPeregrino wrote:
steger_3434 wrote:

Where is this talent that you guys speak of?

delly, playoff delly
BroncoBuck
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,609

Post#400 » by BroncoBuck » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:30 pm

ElPeregrino wrote:
steger_3434 wrote:

Where is this talent that you guys speak of? We have one All Star when most playoff teams have two or more. 40% of our starting lineup consists of Tony Snell and John Henson who don't even qualify as quality bench players. Statistically, we have the worst bench out of any playoff team.

The Bucks have one player and then hope that Middleton or Bledsoe are hot. This is not a talented roster.

Bledsoe>Rozier
Middleton>Brown
Snell<Tatum
Giannis>Morris
Henson<Horford

Brogdon>Larkin
Jabari>Moose
Zeller<Baynes

Who cares about a bench in the playoffs? Playoffs are an 8 man rotation. The Bucks have a better 8 with these Boston injuries.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks