ImageImage

Jabari Thread (Rumors and Smoke everywhere, pg 90)

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

randy84
RealGM
And1: 6,420

Re: 105.7FM Jabari Interview - Says wasn't offered 3/$54 

Post#621 » by randy84 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:21 pm

WeekapaugGroove wrote:The Ringer spun this out quickly.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/4/19/17258956/jabari-parker-bucks-end

This coaching staff is a total joke. Remember when Brogdon was benched for the first part of a game and Giannis asked him why he wasn't playing and he just shrugged?

Yeah. This coaching staff is a complete sh*tshow. But I guess that matches the sh*tshow that is management.
Thanos1985
Junior
And1: 409

Post#622 » by Thanos1985 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:26 pm

DingleJerry wrote:
Thanos1985 wrote:
BucksRule18 wrote:My guts tells me he wants to get benched so he can use that as an excuse against his lack of performance. Kidd would've likely benched him after the initial interview prior to the playoffs.

Great, we should bench him,not expose him more, match the small offer cause his value is low , then play him against bad defensive teams so he can pad stats . Then trade him immediately.

Or he gets a fresh start with a new coaching staff and things turn out ok somehow and we don't have the risk of the massive contract.

its a win win situation. If we are going to lose, then we dont want jabari to play good. Now with his first two games we have the perfect excuse to play sabazz. Who i think is a better team player against a good defensive team(Against Boston we need hustle players). Also we dont risk anymore with Jabari and we keep him in a small contract , which we can use for a trade or hope.
randy84
RealGM
And1: 6,420

Post#623 » by randy84 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:46 pm

RubberSoul wrote:I can’t understand how a professional athlete wouldn’t have more pride. If I was playing at the Y and knew the opposing team was attacking me because they thought I was a terrible defender I would do everything in my power to prove them wrong. How can a professional in the NBA playoffs not give two craps that the opposing coach is specifically targeting his terrible defensive play? He couldn’t possibly care less.

I can't understand how a professional NBA organization doesn't have more pride.
JustinCredible
Head Coach
And1: 2,965

Post#624 » by JustinCredible » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:34 pm

Read on Twitter

This is worse than I thought.

He keeps saying he is focused on the future and not the present. To me that definitely comes across as focused on his next team and not this one.

Then listen to the question at the 3:10 mark and his answer. His teammates are done with his ****. Bench this guy.
All posts are my own opinion.
Twitter: @itsjwills
JustinCredible
Head Coach

Post#625 » by JustinCredible » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:36 pm

Also, the only reason the official Bucks twitter posts that entire interview is because they are benching him and they are trying to clue the fans in. This is a PR move....and a smart one.
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 19,677

Post#626 » by WeekapaugGroove » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:40 pm

Why is the bucks official account posting that? Weird move and weird interview. I don't like the cut of his jib.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,766

Post#627 » by AussieBuck » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:43 pm

If I was in town for the playoffs I'd get the closest possible seat and abuse the **** out of Jabari **** that selfish piece of ****. Delly should kick his chubby ass

Sent from my [device_name] using [url]RealGM mobile app[/url]
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 19,677

Post#628 » by WeekapaugGroove » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:43 pm

JustinCredible wrote:Also, the only reason the official Bucks twitter posts that entire interview is because they are benching him and they are trying to clue the fans in. This is a PR move....and a smart one.

Ha I was just wondering about that. You could be right because in no way shape or form does this make him look good.

Id bench him not as punishment but simply because he clearly doesn't have any idea what he needs to do to help them win tomorrow game.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
JustinCredible
Head Coach

Post#629 » by JustinCredible » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:44 pm

WeekapaugGroove wrote:Why is the bucks official account posting that? Weird move and weird interview. I don't like the cut of his jib.

It's obvious to me. They are benching him or (hopefully) sending him home.

At this point he needs to be sent home. He doesn't care, doesn't try, and has tried to become a distraction twice and we are only 2 games into the postseason. His answer to the question at the 3:10 mark is all I need to hear in order to send him home. His teammates are done with him. Get rid of the distraction and get him away from the guys that are focused on the present and trying to win a playoff series.

#SendJabariHome
truly
Starter
And1: 2,085

Post#630 » by truly » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:48 pm

JustinCredible wrote:
WeekapaugGroove wrote:Why is the bucks official account posting that? Weird move and weird interview. I don't like the cut of his jib.

At this point he needs to be sent home. He doesn't care, doesn't try, and has tried to become a distraction twice and we are only 2 games into the postseason. His answer to the question at the 3:10 mark is all I need to hear in order to send him home. His teammates are done with him. Get rid of the distraction and get him away from the guys that are focused on the present and trying to win a playoff series.

#SendJabariHome

Imagine how will he look if he doesnt play a single minute and the Bucks win both home games.
Baddy Chuck wrote:
Oscar71 wrote:
Did you really just post a lineup with the starting 2 guard being JR Smith?

Our actual management posted a lineup with the starting 2 guard being Tony Snell.
TroyD92
RealGM
And1: 10,835

Post#631 » by TroyD92 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:50 pm

truly wrote:
JustinCredible wrote:

#SendJabariHome

Imagine how will he look if he doesnt play a single minute and the Bucks win both home games.

You don't have to worry about that
VooDoo7 wrote:
JEIS wrote:

Kidd would have curb stomped him.

Maybe if his name was Denise instead of Dennis.

Fotis St wrote:Wherever you are David, I love you man.
JustinCredible
Head Coach

Post#632 » by JustinCredible » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:50 pm

truly wrote:
JustinCredible wrote:

#SendJabariHome

It would honestly probably give the guys a boost. My guess is that they are sick of trying to coddle him and sick of dealing with him. They'd probably respect the organization for doing the hard, but right, thing. We certainly aren't getting a boost from Jabari so we might as well try to get one by sending him home.
LittleRooster
General Manager
And1: 3,121

Post#633 » by LittleRooster » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:05 am

Remember when the owners said they had some face analytic tool and that’s what they used, in part, to draft Jabari?

I’m guessing it needs an update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MrHoneycutt
Starter
And1: 2,444

Post#634 » by MrHoneycutt » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:10 am

AussieBuck wrote:If I was in town for the playoffs I'd get the closest possible seat and abuse the **** out of Jabari **** that selfish piece of ****. Delly should kick his chubby ass

Yikes man. I'm pretty irked about the whole thing too, but come on back down. It's just the vicarious, multi-generational trauma of being a Milwaukee Bucks fan that courses through you.
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,766

Re: RE: Re: 105.7FM Jabari Interview - Says wasn't offered 3/$54 

Post#635 » by AussieBuck » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:24 am

MrHoneycutt wrote:
AussieBuck wrote:If I was in town for the playoffs I'd get the closest possible seat and abuse the **** out of Jabari **** that selfish piece of ****. Delly should kick his chubby ass

Yikes man. I'm pretty irked about the whole thing too, but come on back down. It's just the vicarious, multi-generational trauma of being a Milwaukee Bucks fan that courses through you.
To be clear this would only be the case if he got playing time. As long as he's just being Eeyore from the bench I'd be happy to just pretend he doesn't exist.

emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
JustinCredible
Head Coach

Post#636 » by JustinCredible » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:28 am

LittleRooster wrote:Remember when the owners said they had some face analytic tool and that’s what they used, in part, to draft Jabari?

steger_3434
RealGM
And1: 5,481

Post#637 » by steger_3434 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:36 am

Just really sucks how this all ended up. I feel like this is Anakin falling into the lava and obi was screaming “you were suppose to be the chosen one!!!” Wouldn’t be surprised to see him go to the bulls and like Vader kick the **** out of us.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
yiyiyi wrote:give rockets Redd ,houston give you T-MAC in return .please help rockets!
i dont want see that woman anymore !
jakecronus8
RealGM
And1: 7,278

Post#638 » by jakecronus8 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:37 am

JustinCredible wrote:
LittleRooster wrote:Remember when the owners said they had some face analytic tool and that’s what they used, in part, to draft Jabari?

Dying. :lol:
Do it for Chuck
StickeeFingaz
RealGM
And1: 6,702

Post#639 » by StickeeFingaz » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:45 am

Read on Twitter

Man, this is weird. Jabari is mentally **** right now.
#FreeChuckDiesel
steger_3434
RealGM
And1: 5,481

Post#640 » by steger_3434 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:49 am

StickeeFingaz wrote:
Read on Twitter

Man, this is weird. Jabari is mentally **** right now.

Damn. This staff **** a young mans career. You think embiid or exum didn’t talk to their coaches while they were out? My guess they were as part of the team as anyone. Kidd messed with this kid bad and prunty was Kidd’s guy so it’s not like anything changed. I’m ready to be done, but Jabari on any other team probably has a completely different life. I find it sad

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
yiyiyi wrote:give rockets Redd ,houston give you T-MAC in return .please help rockets!
i dont want see that woman anymore !

Return to Milwaukee Bucks