Aaron Rodgers now a part owner of the Bucks

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Jez2983
RealGM
And1: 7,954

Re: Aaron Rodgers now a part owner of the Bucks 

Post#21 » by Jez2983 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:49 am

Good.
trwi7 wrote:Will be practicing my best Australian accent for tomorrow.

"Hey ya wankers. I graduated from Aranmore back in 2010 and lost me yearbook. Is there any way you didgeridoos can send anotha yearbook me way?"
bizarro
RealGM
And1: 7,290

Post#22 » by bizarro » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:59 am

This is f'ng awesome. And, A-Rod is f'ng awesome. The state of Wisconsin is lucky to have him and, as you said HR, his adoption of the state at large has been wunderbar.
Pachinko_
RealGM
And1: 23,697

Post#23 » by Pachinko_ » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:12 am

sdn40 wrote:So $11 million ish ? Is that how that works ?

This is the same when the older kids sucker you into contributing your lunch money to buy a new ball for everybody, and then you never get to touch it.
FlagsFlyForever
General Manager
And1: 5,260

Post#24 » by FlagsFlyForever » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:18 am

HaroldinGMinor wrote:
humanrefutation wrote:This is pretty awesome. I love how much Rodgers has embraced Wisconsin.

If he ran for governor and didn't campaign a single minute how much of the vote would he get?

When they showed him on the jumbotron tonight, he got the second loudest cheer of the entire night (after Giannis). The guy is a god in Wisconsin.
Read on Twitter
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,287

Post#25 » by HKPackFan » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:34 am

ElPeregrino wrote:
HaroldinGMinor wrote:
humanrefutation wrote:This is pretty awesome. I love how much Rodgers has embraced Wisconsin.

If he ran for governor and didn't campaign a single minute how much of the vote would he get?

When they showed him on the jumbotron tonight, he got the second loudest cheer of the entire night (after Giannis). The guy is a god in Wisconsin.

Couldn't want a better person to grab a share of the bucks. Definitely helps with the goodwill and only benefits the franchise.
#FreeChuckDiesel
BadWolf
General Manager
And1: 3,239

Post#26 » by BadWolf » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:18 am

kid idioteque wrote:Seeing him and Danica cheering on the Bucks tonight is kind of adorable.
ž

was Danica cheering?
When I saw her on the screen she looks as uninterested (and plastic) as possible. No expression on her face.
Are they together?
TD75
General Manager
And1: 5,886

Post#27 » by TD75 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:31 am

Can Aaron design out of bounds plays?

Just generally asking...
GHOSTofSIKMA wrote: wtf is a "fit" with Giannis. hes an amazing talent but he is being over utilized offensively and too many other guys are taking flak for our failures on that end.
Prickle
Senior
And1: 221

Post#28 » by Prickle » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:46 am

BadWolf wrote:
kid idioteque wrote:Seeing him and Danica cheering on the Bucks tonight is kind of adorable.
ž

was Danica cheering?
When I saw her on the screen she looks as uninterested (and plastic) as possible. No expression on her face.
Are they together?

She definitely has that resting bitch face. I never saw a single expression from her every time they showed her on the telecast. But I can't really blame her - she's not from here, she might not even be a fan of basketball, and even if she was, she's watching the f*cking Milwaukee Bucks! Trust me, I've had that same exact face watching the Bucks for like 5 months now.....and honestly, for pretty much my entire life.
Diggr14
Analyst
And1: 1,148

Post#29 » by Diggr14 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:55 am

Odds AR-12 is the governor of Wisconsin in the next 10-15 years? 1-1.
Khris Middleton - Beating up on Trash Can Teams since 1943. Invisible Man status otherwise.
vegaspacker
Analyst
And1: 964

Re: RE: Re: Aaron Rodgers now a part owner of the Bucks 

Post#30 » by vegaspacker » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:05 pm

blazza18 wrote:More cooks (But also cool).

Too many Cooks?!

Somebody take me back and load that up again. Epitome baby, it is more revelvant than with the previous administration.
I needs shades for this future thing we owning..... 8-) 8-) 8-)
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,056

Post#31 » by paulpressey25 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:28 pm

Read on Twitter
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
Licensed to Il
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,750

Post#32 » by Licensed to Il » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:53 pm

I wonder if Rodgers’ ownership stake in the Bucks, is a worthless piece of paper like all the ones you dopes own in the Packers?
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,056

Post#33 » by paulpressey25 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:58 pm

Villanoeyebrows wrote:I wonder if Rodgers’ ownership stake in the Bucks, is a worthless piece of paper like all the ones you dopes own in the Packers?

Again I go back to that league directive that teams can't sell tiny shares off to numerous people like the Bucks did in 2014-15. That said he's probably got a one percent stake bought at a discount given the PR benefits he'll provide the team.

I'm ok with this. Adds a ton of credibility.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
Licensed to Il
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,750

Post#34 » by Licensed to Il » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:05 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:
Villanoeyebrows wrote:I wonder if Rodgers’ ownership stake in the Bucks, is a worthless piece of paper like all the ones you dopes own in the Packers?

Again I go back to that league directive that teams can't sell tiny shares off to numerous people like the Bucks did in 2014-15. That said he's probably got a one percent stake bought at a discount given the PR benefits he'll provide the team.

I'm ok with this. Adds a ton of credibility.

Its a smart move for the Bucks for several reasons, its great in state PR for Rodgers as he lobbies for an extension with little leverage (meaning GB doesn’t have to extend him and could make him play out his deal and then 2 years on the tag), and he actually appears to be an authentic Bucks fan (of which there are about 5,000 of us). Im just salty because I hate the Packers and you guys are worshiping Rodgers as much as you worshiped a pre Vikings Favre.
Gianstoppable
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,630

Post#35 » by Gianstoppable » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:12 pm

Prickle wrote:
BadWolf wrote:
ž

was Danica cheering?
Are they together?

She definitely has that resting bitch face. I never saw a single expression from her every time they showed her on the telecast. But I can't really blame her - she's not from here, she might not even be a fan of basketball, and even if she was, she's watching the f*cking Milwaukee Bucks! Trust me, I've had that same exact face watching the Bucks for like 5 months now.....and honestly, for pretty much my entire life.

Actually, she is a Wisconsinite. She was born in Beloit. I think she grew up in northern Illinois though. I know shes a Bears fan so maybe shes a Bulls fan too?
#FreeChuckDiesel
jakecronus8
RealGM
And1: 7,275

Post#36 » by jakecronus8 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:47 pm

He's officially passed Brett Lorenzo as my all time favorite guy.
Do it for Chuck
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,421

Post#37 » by MickeyDavis » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:05 pm

Prickle wrote:
BadWolf wrote:
ž

was Danica cheering?
Are they together?

Resting bitch face? Come on, you can do better.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
HaroldinGMinor
RealGM
And1: 14,774

Post#38 » by HaroldinGMinor » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:59 pm

trwi7 wrote:
HaroldinGMinor wrote:

If he ran as an Independent, he'd win in a landslide.

Yeah that's what I mean. Run as independent but reveal none of your political stances. I think he'd win easily.
bucksfansince88
Analyst
And1: 1,777

Post#39 » by bucksfansince88 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:04 pm

Arod is the man he’s had some of the best brunettes the past two years between Olivia and Danica.
bizarro
RealGM
And1: 7,290

Post#40 » by bizarro » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:12 pm

bucksfansince88 wrote:Arod is the man he’s had some of the best brunettes the past two years between Olivia and Danica.

I mean, let's just get surrious for one moment:

If we're going courtside visuals :Olivia. 7 days a week.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks