mke_design
Analyst
And1: 2,061

Re: PG Boston Game 3 - Future MVP Dominates 

Post#201 » by mke_design » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:39 am

H2tObes wrote:
bizarro wrote:
H2tObes wrote:That Horford flinch

RIght?!? He and the ref in synch. A thing of beauty. That was a BRICK from Khash. Too bad everything else was straight butta.

Can't blame them, it was very surprising when Khris missed tonight

Do we know what Morris even did?
DavidDunn21 wrote:So please allow me to continue to be the scapegoat for our very rational fears, but just remember that I understand and forgive all of you.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,392

Post#202 » by trwi7 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:39 am

Pachinko_ wrote:Man how good would life be if Thon somehow turned it around?

NO I WILL NOT STOP.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
KidA24
General Manager
And1: 7,291

Post#203 » by KidA24 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:41 am

JEIS wrote:
Dude had like 14 min and 10 min in the games he played... He didn't quit... he sucked on defense, and didn't get touches on offense to off set his suck on defense. Gear your team to it strengths. Parker sucked... Bledsoe sucked, Brogdon sucked... Snell sucked... they didn't quit. Everybody and their dam# sister knows Jabari is and had been ass on d.. so has the majority of our team for the season... especially Thon. I agree Thon had a hell of a game for Thon, but he had no place to complain about minutes.... Jabari can give you close to 20 to 25 any given night, given the opportunity.

He didn't suck.

He didn't **** try.

He wasn't getting back on D, he wasn't moving his feet, he didn't try to box out for two games.

Tonight he did.
Amos Barshad: "So you got a job, a place to live, a license? What’s left?"

Giannis: “Nothing. Just get a ring now.”
H2tObes
RealGM
And1: 10,022

Post#204 » by H2tObes » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:42 am

Still trying to wrap my head around Thon being ass all year then looking like Wilt with a 3 point shot 1st time he sees minutes in the playoffs
BroncoBuck
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,662

Post#205 » by BroncoBuck » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:46 am

Had a Boston fan sitting next to me all game. He was speechless the entire second half. What a night. The entire team was incredible. Rozier has to have at least 3 turnovers in the first quarter alone.
BroncoBuck
Assistant Coach

Post#206 » by BroncoBuck » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:47 am

H2tObes wrote:Still trying to wrap my head around Thon being ass all year then looking like Wilt with a 3 point shot 1st time he sees minutes in the playoffs

Hakeem OlajuThon has risen for the playoffs.
bizarro
RealGM
And1: 7,290

Post#207 » by bizarro » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:48 am

H2tObes wrote:Still trying to wrap my head around Thon being ass all year then looking like Wilt with a 3 point shot 1st time he sees minutes in the playoffs

Yeah. It’s f’ng bonkers. And, what’s a wee bit harious is that one rebound - YES that one rebound - we were all talking about late in the season. You know the one. He came flying in like a, gulp, guy who wanted the ball. Like he jumped with a wide stance. Gulp. And he one handed it. Sniffle. And he slammed the ball with a thud into his other hand w raised elbows. Awwwwwww. Shucks. He did that like 3 times tonight.
BroncoBuck
Assistant Coach

Post#208 » by BroncoBuck » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:49 am

KidA24 wrote:
JEIS wrote:
Dude had like 14 min and 10 min in the games he played... He didn't quit... he sucked on defense, and didn't get touches on offense to off set his suck on defense. Gear your team to it strengths. Parker sucked... Bledsoe sucked, Brogdon sucked... Snell sucked... they didn't quit. Everybody and their dam# sister knows Jabari is and had been ass on d.. so has the majority of our team for the season... especially Thon. I agree Thon had a hell of a game for Thon, but he had no place to complain about minutes.... Jabari can give you close to 20 to 25 any given night, given the opportunity.

He didn't suck.

He didn't **** try.

He wasn't getting back on D, he wasn't moving his feet, he didn't try to box out for two games.

Tonight he did.

The biggest change in his game tonight was that he actually kept his hands up. It was remarkable to see him take the extra step on defense. His hands were in the Celtics faces all night. No more hands on the thighs BS we are accustomed to seeing. Loved the effort from him tonight.
trublu
Sophomore
And1: 103

Post#209 » by trublu » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:49 am

TD75 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Delly you are the man.

People may dislike Delly for his lack of PG skills, but what he brings to this team is desperately needed in the playoffs.

He may not have the best skills or be the most athlectic, but one thing you will never get from Delly is a pube game.
Baddy Chuck wrote:
steger_3434 wrote:Could thon be suspended in the nba?

I commend people like you that can look for the silver lining in a situation like this.
bizarro
RealGM
And1: 7,290

Post#210 » by bizarro » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:50 am

This team is so paradoxical like, seriously, wtf!?!
JustinCredible
Head Coach
And1: 2,965

Post#211 » by JustinCredible » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:50 am

Mags FTW wrote:When Thon was at the line, my wife asked me how old he was. I told her to go to the bathroom, go grab a snack, and when she came back I would tell her all about it.

:lol:
I'm dying.
All posts are my own opinion.
Twitter: @itsjwills
BroncoBuck
Assistant Coach

Post#212 » by BroncoBuck » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:51 am

Delly probably deserves more love as well. It’s huge to have a guy come in and press Rozier right away. Rozier was noticeably rattled by Delly right away. Hopefully Delly can keep aggravating him and Middleton can do the same to Morris. Celtics were unraveling on all ends tonight.
BJ Sandered
Starter
And1: 1,795

Post#213 » by BJ Sandered » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:51 am

Same. Too bad the NBA doesn't have a playoff only exception, like a Two-Way contract but only for the playoffs. You'd probably get a bunch of retired guys interested in coming back then. :lol:
Baddy Chuck wrote:Some heroes wear headbands instead of capes.
fan230
Analyst
And1: 1,295

Post#214 » by fan230 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 am

Thon was awesome.

Henson mvp :nod:
mke_design
Analyst
And1: 2,061

Post#215 » by mke_design » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 am

if we tie the series...i don't even know.
DavidDunn21 wrote:So please allow me to continue to be the scapegoat for our very rational fears, but just remember that I understand and forgive all of you.
JustinCredible
Head Coach
And1: 2,965

Post#216 » by JustinCredible » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:54 am

MrHoneycutt wrote:this fanbase needed a game like that so bad

I was laughing in my seat the entire game. Just finally got home (live an hour and a half away in Waunakee) and just made myself a root beer float at 1AM to enjoy while I sit down and read through RealGM. Tonight was finally pure joy as a Bucks fan.
All posts are my own opinion.
Twitter: @itsjwills
JEIS
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,161

Post#217 » by JEIS » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:56 am

KidA24 wrote:
JEIS wrote:

He didn't suck.

He didn't **** try.

Tonight he did.

I disagree with the quitting. You can be out of position, giving effort, and playing like complete a$$. Thon is a prime example. Jabari has never gone balls out on defense like Giannis.. He will never be confused with a two way player like Giannis is. I agree with you that his effort was better and the results were better as well.
3Diamantidis
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,301

Post#218 » by 3Diamantidis » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:56 am

Giannis must stop reaching.
trublu
Sophomore
And1: 103

Post#219 » by trublu » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:57 am

Jez2983 wrote:
Pachinko_ wrote:
Jez2983 wrote:
So srs.

Maybe we could also look at the fact that Baynes would easily be the best big on the Bucks.

of course he would be, Kiwis are really good!

When he is good he is Australian, when bad a kiwi. Simple really.

Just like Russell Crowe
Baddy Chuck wrote:
steger_3434 wrote:Could thon be suspended in the nba?

I commend people like you that can look for the silver lining in a situation like this.
Prez
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 41,806

Post#220 » by Prez » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:00 am

JEIS wrote:
Prez wrote:
JEIS wrote:More of a backhanded dig at Bari than a complement to Thon? Jabari had been out with an acl injury for a year, getting limited minutes. Thon played a majority of the season being one of the worst players in the league. Straight up a$$.

It's both, but primarily being happy for Thon. Being out with an ACL injury doesn't give you the right to half ass it and quit in back to back playoff games. Props to him for stepping up tonight though, I'm not a Parker hater and do want him to succeed. We need him.

He pretty clearly gave a half assed effort in those games and I'm not sure how that's even debatable. The whole reason he only played 10 and 14 minutes is BECAUSE of his lack of effort & focus.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks