ImageImage

New City Uniforms

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

glenn
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,151

Re: New City Uniforms 

Post#201 » by glenn » Tue Nov 6, 2018 1:33 am

DavidDunn21 wrote:Mark my words. The gray jersey will be a tribute to the exterior of the Bradley Center. That's right. Two arena based uniforms in one year.

Don’t get my hopes up.
:reporter:
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,223

Post#202 » by HKPackFan » Tue Nov 6, 2018 1:34 am

JayMKE wrote:"Risk taking" is never something you want to hear about a jersey, a def swing and a miss. Don't let the 'high fashion' weirdos design the jersey next time, don't let Mallory design the jerseys, don't let whoever designed those ever work again, what makes a jersey appealing is pretty simple and not something that should involve interpretative fashion.

I doubt it was Mallory, no one with an ounce of fashion sense would be ok with these jerseys. They are so horrible.
#FreeChuckDiesel
Bucknado
Sixth Man
And1: 1,195

Post#203 » by Bucknado » Tue Nov 6, 2018 1:35 am

Miami and Denver winning so far.
glenn
Assistant Coach

Post#204 » by glenn » Tue Nov 6, 2018 1:36 am

HKPackFan wrote:
JayMKE wrote:"Risk taking" is never something you want to hear about a jersey, a def swing and a miss. Don't let the 'high fashion' weirdos design the jersey next time, don't let Mallory design the jerseys, don't let whoever designed those ever work again, what makes a jersey appealing is pretty simple and not something that should involve interpretative fashion.

I doubt it was Mallory, no one with an ounce of fashion sense would be ok with these jerseys. They are so horrible.

I’d be interested to see the wardrobes of those with strong opinions on these. I’d guess the “they’re horrible” side has a higher concentration of jorts.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,373

Post#205 » by trwi7 » Tue Nov 6, 2018 1:51 am

glenn wrote:
HKPackFan wrote:

I’d be interested to see the wardrobes of those with strong opinions on these. I’d guess the “they’re horrible” side has a higher concentration of jorts.

They're horrible. Don't have one pair of jorts.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
glenn
Assistant Coach

Post#206 » by glenn » Tue Nov 6, 2018 1:54 am

trwi7 wrote: Don't have one pair of jorts.

Congrats?
JustinCredible
Head Coach
And1: 2,965

Post#207 » by JustinCredible » Tue Nov 6, 2018 1:57 am

12 games in that garbage?
Gross.
All posts are my own opinion.
Twitter: @itsjwills
VooDoo7
RealGM
And1: 20,837

Post#208 » by VooDoo7 » Tue Nov 6, 2018 2:19 am

JustinCredible wrote:12 games in that garbage?
Gross.

Yeah, I could handle maybe 3 games. But 12? That's excessive.
JayMKE
RealGM
And1: 14,569

Post#209 » by JayMKE » Tue Nov 6, 2018 2:32 am

VooDoo7 wrote:Say this on twitter. Beyond awful.

that logo on the side is gross

12 games of puke

when is the general board gonna have a thread and all laugh at us?
FREE GIANNIS
TD75
General Manager
And1: 5,886

Post#210 » by TD75 » Tue Nov 6, 2018 2:36 am

The Bucks will go undefeated in those uniforms and no one will laugh at them then (openly). 8-)
GHOSTofSIKMA wrote: wtf is a "fit" with Giannis. hes an amazing talent but he is being over utilized offensively and too many other guys are taking flak for our failures on that end.
VooDoo7
RealGM
And1: 20,837

Post#211 » by VooDoo7 » Tue Nov 6, 2018 2:40 am

JayMKE wrote:
VooDoo7 wrote:

that logo on the side is gross

It's so bad it borderline makes me angry. What a horrible design.

1) It's the complete opposite of the basic font we use everywhere else. Looks like some cartoon superhero logo or something.

2) Why couldn't they at least just used the straight-edged M that they use in the main logo that makes up the deep chest?

Eh, I know I'm more picky with this stuff than most. But I also hate how huge "fiserv.forum" is on the court. Much bigger than showed in renders. Fiserv must've thrown the team a few extra bucks to get it that way.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,231

Post#212 » by MickeyDavis » Tue Nov 6, 2018 3:02 am

I understand not liking them (I don't either) but I get a kick out of how many on this board get so worked up over uni's.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
jakecronus8
RealGM
And1: 7,273

Post#213 » by jakecronus8 » Tue Nov 6, 2018 3:08 am

Those hats just need little propellers on the top of them. Truly truly awful all around effort.
Do it for Chuck
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,642

Post#214 » by emunney » Tue Nov 6, 2018 3:16 am

trwi7 wrote:
glenn wrote:
HKPackFan wrote:

They're all leased?
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,373

Post#215 » by trwi7 » Tue Nov 6, 2018 3:22 am

emunney wrote:
trwi7 wrote:
glenn wrote:I’d be interested to see the wardrobes of those with strong opinions on these. I’d guess the “they’re horrible” side has a higher concentration of jorts.

They're all leased?

Stolen
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
HKPackFan
RealGM

Post#216 » by HKPackFan » Tue Nov 6, 2018 3:57 am

glenn wrote:
HKPackFan wrote:

#FreeChuckDiesel
thomchatt3rton
Head Coach
And1: 2,228

Post#217 » by thomchatt3rton » Tue Nov 6, 2018 4:02 am

emunney wrote:
trwi7 wrote:
glenn wrote:I’d be interested to see the wardrobes of those with strong opinions on these. I’d guess the “they’re horrible” side has a higher concentration of jorts.

They're all leased?

I think what he meant was, "I don't have one pair of jorts..." Trying to sneak by on a technicality.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,014

Post#218 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Tue Nov 6, 2018 4:44 am

MickeyDavis wrote:I understand not liking them (I don't either) but I get a kick out of how many on this board get so worked up over uni's.

Jerseys, sky walks, cup holders, and other team boards not respecting Giannis. If those things don't get your blood pumping, you don't have a heart.
HKPackFan
RealGM

Post#219 » by HKPackFan » Tue Nov 6, 2018 4:50 am

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:
MickeyDavis wrote:I understand not liking them (I don't either) but I get a kick out of how many on this board get so worked up over uni's.

Jerseys, sky walks, cup holders, and other team boards not respecting Giannis. If those things don't get your blood pumping, you don't have a heart.

The only thing that gets MD's blood pumping is sitting center stage with a large stack of singles.
#FreeChuckDiesel
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,231

Post#220 » by MickeyDavis » Tue Nov 6, 2018 4:51 am

HKPackFan wrote:
MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:

The only thing that gets MD's blood pumping is sitting center stage with a large stack of singles.

Amen
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks