ImageImage

Fiserv Forum Thread

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

soxperry
Bench Warmer
And1: 753

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#1621 » by soxperry » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:39 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:Article on the Warriors proposing to do rapid tests in order to get 50% capacity.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30308543/golden-state-warriors-submit-plan-home-game-testing-allow-50-percent-fan-capacity

Sort of amazing that the wealth in the Bay Area is so great that they can afford to do this and still cash flow. I.e. the ticket prices are so high you, you have a margin to build some health care into it.

And of course the other takeaway is the Warriors are losing their proverbial shirts on that new arena, unless they can fill it.

i was told that rapid testing is not very accurate and my work will not accept a rapid test result if we have symptoms or exposure and need to prove we are covid free before returning to work.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 3,782

Post#1622 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:01 pm

soxperry wrote:
paulpressey25 wrote:Article on the Warriors proposing to do rapid tests in order to get 50% capacity.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30308543/golden-state-warriors-submit-plan-home-game-testing-allow-50-percent-fan-capacity

Sort of amazing that the wealth in the Bay Area is so great that they can afford to do this and still cash flow. I.e. the ticket prices are so high you, you have a margin to build some health care into it.

And of course the other takeaway is the Warriors are losing their proverbial shirts on that new arena, unless they can fill it.

i was told that rapid testing is not very accurate and my work will not accept a rapid test result if we have symptoms or exposure and need to prove we are covid free before returning to work.

I thought this was true but new tests are being developed and are super accurate iirc
CountMe3Outs
Sophomore
And1: 200

Post#1623 » by CountMe3Outs » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:48 am

SF Health officials quash Warrior's '50% occupancy' plan... https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/11/18/san-francisco-rejects-warriors-plan-to-bring-fans-into-chase-center-per-report/
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 802

Post#1624 » by Thunder Muscle » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:25 pm

Bucks announce no fans for 20-21 season until further notice.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 3,782

Post#1625 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:39 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:Bucks announce no fans for 20-21 season until further notice.

Once we are safely able to host fans at Fiserv Forum, each full season member will receive a quarter of all regular season games that fans are eligible to attend. Details of our process for seat selection will be shared once we have an approved seating configuration and a schedule of games where fans are approved to be present.

Over the next few weeks, we will begin the process of sharing options with you related to managing the money on your account that will not be applied to your quarter plan.

This coming Friday, November 27, we will be launching a quarter plan campaign to the general public. As a full season member, you will have priority to choose your quarter plan location prior to anyone that purchases on the 27th. Your quarter membership plan is secured.

At this time, there is no action needed by you. We will be in touch with you after the Thanksgiving holiday with more details. Thank you for your patience in the meantime as we continue to navigate these unprecedented times. We are hopeful to be back together soon!

The email is even more confusing. Like so you've held onto my deposit for going on 12 months now and only a quarter of the games are secure? It would make sense if it was only current season ticket holders where they would have to divide available seats, but looks like they are offering to the public?
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 802

Post#1626 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:48 am

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:Bucks announce no fans for 20-21 season until further notice.

Once we are safely able to host fans at Fiserv Forum, each full season member will receive a quarter of all regular season games that fans are eligible to attend. Details of our process for seat selection will be shared once we have an approved seating configuration and a schedule of games where fans are approved to be present.

Over the next few weeks, we will begin the process of sharing options with you related to managing the money on your account that will not be applied to your quarter plan.

This coming Friday, November 27, we will be launching a quarter plan campaign to the general public. As a full season member, you will have priority to choose your quarter plan location prior to anyone that purchases on the 27th. Your quarter membership plan is secured.

At this time, there is no action needed by you. We will be in touch with you after the Thanksgiving holiday with more details. Thank you for your patience in the meantime as we continue to navigate these unprecedented times. We are hopeful to be back together soon!

The email is even more confusing. Like so you've held onto my deposit for going on 12 months now and only a quarter of the games are secure? It would make sense if it was only current season ticket holders where they would have to divide available seats, but looks like they are offering to the public?

They just hanging on to your money as long as possible...
midranger
RealGM
And1: 5,935

Post#1627 » by midranger » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:02 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:
MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:

They just hanging on to your money as long as possible...

Unrelated, market is up to 30,000.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks