ImageImage

Fiserv Forum Thread - Full (Almost) Capacity Now

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

soxperry
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,920

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread - Full (Almost) Capacity Now 

Post#1961 » by soxperry » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:45 pm

Well, call me **** **** crazy, because i can barely afford it and will now have to work a bunch of overtime to pay it off, but i'm a season ticket holder again.

I've been getting these seats in 221 and 223 for the playoffs, first couple of rows, and i've really enjoyed it. When they first reached out to me to tell me about the "select your seat night" or whatever, the closest row they had to offer in those types of sections was row 4. I declined, but told them if they had something in the 1st row i would commit. 45 minutes later, guess who found first row tickets?

Lesson: Make demands, you may just get what you want.
BradMKE
Senior
And1: 553

Post#1962 » by BradMKE » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:03 pm

If the Giannis injury ends up being out-for-next-season level I’d expect them to be forced to lower season ticket rates for next season.
soxperry
Assistant Coach

Post#1963 » by soxperry » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:49 pm

Ope
Profound23
RealGM
And1: 6,387

Post#1964 » by Profound23 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:23 pm

soxperry wrote:Well, call me **** **** crazy, because i can barely afford it and will now have to work a bunch of overtime to pay it off, but i'm a season ticket holder again.

I've been getting these seats in 221 and 223 for the playoffs, first couple of rows, and i've really enjoyed it. When they first reached out to me to tell me about the "select your seat night" or whatever, the closest row they had to offer in those types of sections was row 4. I declined, but told them if they had something in the 1st row i would commit. 45 minutes later, guess who found first row tickets?

Are you able to get a refund?
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,051

Post#1965 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:32 pm

I almost emailed them to attend the watch party to possibly buy tickets, thank God I didn't. If giannis is out next year, tickets gonna tank bad. Hope them chasing out the diehards was worth it.
Profound23
RealGM
And1: 6,387

Post#1966 » by Profound23 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:50 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:I almost emailed them to attend the watch party to possibly buy tickets, thank God I didn't. If giannis is out next year, tickets gonna tank bad. Hope them chasing out the diehards was worth it.

Same, if you look at the story I posted on the previous page:

I was sent that email and almost went to consider purchasing some type of package. But the Bucks organization being so inept potentially saved me thousands.

I would like to thank the (potentially racist) usher and horrible customer service for telling me I don't matter and saving me money that I can invest elsewhere.
soxperry
Assistant Coach

Post#1967 » by soxperry » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:56 pm

Profound23 wrote:
soxperry wrote:Well, call me **** **** crazy, because i can barely afford it and will now have to work a bunch of overtime to pay it off, but i'm a season ticket holder again.

Are you able to get a refund?

Ill wait until we know more and make the call, but im assuming thats going to be a hard no
soboMP3
Sixth Man
And1: 1,239

Post#1968 » by soboMP3 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:59 pm

Did you use a credit card? Dispute the charge. It's not going to be the product you were sold! Kidding, sort of.
dmb4brian
Ballboy
And1: 5

Post#1969 » by dmb4brian » Sat Jul 3, 2021 2:09 pm

I know this is likely a long shot but does anyone have the Bucks preferred presale code they’d be willing to share? I know I’m getting ahead of myself but looks like Ticketmaster has Game 3,4, and 6 of the finals posted to purchase with a code. Upper level tickets looking quite steep even before fees.
BradMKE
Senior
And1: 553

Post#1970 » by BradMKE » Sun Jul 4, 2021 3:14 am

Finals tickets are now available to anyone through Ticketmaster. I was just able to get upper level, first row, on the aisle for all 3 games.

Also SpotHero has parking within a couple blocks for $15 or less. Those won’t last long as they’ll make those days/times a special event which causes prices to spike.
drew881
RealGM
And1: 4,969

Post#1971 » by drew881 » Sun Jul 4, 2021 3:30 am

BradMKE wrote:Finals tickets are now available to anyone through Ticketmaster. I was just able to get upper level, first row, on the aisle for all 3 games.

Also SpotHero has parking within a couple blocks for $15 or less. Those won’t last long as they’ll make those days/times a special event which causes prices to spike.

Damn, I just tried and couldn’t get anything
dmb4brian
Ballboy
And1: 5

Post#1972 » by dmb4brian » Sun Jul 4, 2021 3:31 am

I got mine as well. Refreshed Ticketmaster relentlessly once the buzzer sounded. Now I have to go back and watch the celebration.

Bucks really did it in 6

Return to Milwaukee Bucks