ImageImage

Fiserv Forum Thread - Full (Almost) Capacity Now

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

gyp
Sophomore
And1: 46

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#41 » by gyp » Tue Dec 4, 2018 11:19 pm

I took a questionnaire that the team sent out via email today. I thought it might have some questions regarding season ticketholder stuff where I could outline some of the concerns posted here but then I realized I'd filled out something similar in the past and it's all about sponsors of the team and your familiarity with and perception of them. One of the items was to list ten companies that sponsor the team. Just for laffs I put David Gruber in all ten spaces.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,423

Post#42 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Dec 5, 2018 4:55 pm

I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
HurricaneKid
General Manager
And1: 5,034

Post#43 » by HurricaneKid » Thu Dec 6, 2018 7:27 am

I kinda hate Stubhub because of the fees. I have always done pretty well just buying the best tix available outside the arena just before tip but with no hard tix I can't imagine that is as solid a strategy these days. What's the best way to get really good tix these days?

Sent from my VS995 using RealGM mobile app
fishnc wrote:If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and LeBron, I would shoot LeBron twice.
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#44 » by EastSideBucksFan » Thu Dec 6, 2018 3:02 pm

HurricaneKid wrote:I kinda hate Stubhub because of the fees. I have always done pretty well just buying the best tix available outside the arena just before tip but with no hard tix I can't imagine that is as solid a strategy these days. What's the best way to get really good tix these days?

Ticketmaster resale tix offer best value for overall price and fees

The regular direct tix have insane fees this year, like a $21 ticket will have $18 in fees

Weekend games you have to plan far in advance

But, weekday games you can find the best deals between 2-3 days before the game it seems, unless it's a marquee team
HurricaneKid
General Manager
And1: 5,034

Post#45 » by HurricaneKid » Thu Dec 6, 2018 3:09 pm

EastSideBucksFan wrote:
HurricaneKid wrote:I kinda hate Stubhub because of the fees. I have always done pretty well just buying the best tix available outside the arena just before tip but with no hard tix I can't imagine that is as solid a strategy these days. What's the best way to get really good tix these days?

The regular direct tix have insane fees this year, like a $21 ticket will have $18 in fees

But, weekday games you can find the best deals between 2-3 days before the game it seems, unless it's a marquee team
I was looking at Cavs tix on the 10th. TM was terrible compared to Stub Hub. Fewer available and not much value to be had.

fishnc wrote:If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and LeBron, I would shoot LeBron twice.
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#46 » by EastSideBucksFan » Thu Dec 6, 2018 3:19 pm

HurricaneKid wrote:
EastSideBucksFan wrote:

I was looking at Cavs tix on the 10th. TM was terrible compared to Stub Hub. Fewer available and not much value to be had.

It can definitely flip/flop on which ones have better deals

One note, I have found tix on the ticketmaster map that don't show up in the sidebar list of tix, so it's worth looking around
talbert
Junior
And1: 204

Post#47 » by talbert » Thu Dec 6, 2018 3:42 pm

Last night there was an issue with the Bucks app so no one could access their tickets. It was a complete mess.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#48 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Dec 6, 2018 4:19 pm

That app is crap.

Has the beer button been available? Does it work? I forget to even look for it at games.
crkone
RealGM
And1: 9,332

Post#49 » by crkone » Thu Dec 6, 2018 5:00 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:That app is crap.

Has the beer button been available? Does it work? I forget to even look for it at games.

I looked, didn't see it.

Code: Select all

o- - -  \o          __|
   o/   /|          vv`\
  /|     |              |
   |    / \_            |
  / \   |               |
 /  |                   |
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#50 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Dec 6, 2018 5:24 pm

The Bucks technology team has been subpar for many years
humanrefutation
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 14,019

Post#51 » by humanrefutation » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:52 pm

ESPN shared the results of food safety inspections at almost all of the sports venues in the country.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/25316231/health-inspection-reports-find-critical-violations-nfl-nhl-nba-mlb-stadiums-2018-espn-lines#!

Fiserv isn't on there, but the Bradley Center and Miller Park both two of the lowest rates of food safety violations.

Lambeau? Well...they weren't the worst.
BradMKE
Senior
And1: 553

Post#52 » by BradMKE » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:29 pm

0BobLobLaw0
Starter
And1: 2,018

Post#53 » by 0BobLobLaw0 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:16 pm

Per 94.5..Marc Lasry was at a breakfast downtown and announced that the Bucks ownership group is looking to bring in another professional team to Milwaukee.

NHL? Doubt it.
MLS? Are they building/funding the stadium? If so, I could see that.
Why should you go to jail for a crime someone else noticed? You don't need double talk... You need Bob Loblaw.
JimmyTheKid
General Manager
And1: 5,141

Post#54 » by JimmyTheKid » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:55 pm

0BobLobLaw0 wrote:Per 94.5..Marc Lasry was at a breakfast downtown and announced that the Bucks ownership group is looking to bring in another professional team to Milwaukee.

NHL? Doubt it.

Soccer has officially been accepted in this country. We should definitely get in on that. Atlanta United, in Atlanta freaking Georgia of all places, averaged over 50,000 fans per game this year. Thats insane.
0BobLobLaw0
Starter
And1: 2,018

Post#55 » by 0BobLobLaw0 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:00 pm

Wes Eden's also purchased part of Aston Villa in the EPL, so maybe there is interest there..
Why should you go to jail for a crime someone else noticed? You don't need double talk... You need Bob Loblaw.
JayMKE
RealGM
And1: 14,587

Post#56 » by JayMKE » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:21 pm

0BobLobLaw0 wrote:Per 94.5..Marc Lasry was at a breakfast downtown and announced that the Bucks ownership group is looking to bring in another professional team to Milwaukee.

NHL? Doubt it.

XFL at Miller Park :P

NHL just expanded to 32 teams with Seattle, but it's possible moving another team. Coyotes out here in Arizona have been bleeding money and could be on the move very soon. Wisconsin would be a strong hockey market if Chicago & Minnesota allowed it. Can Fiserv Forum be configured for hockey? Might be more likely than you think since they have that building now.

MLS, they'd have to build a whole new stadium which seems pretty far out to me. That would be quite an investment, what is the minimum they could build a soccer stadium? $100M? I remember way back there was some idea about converting the Milwaukee Mile in a soccer stadium for an MLS franchise.
FREE GIANNIS
CountMe3Outs
Sophomore
And1: 219

Post#57 » by CountMe3Outs » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:44 pm

JayMKE wrote:

...NHL just expanded to 32 teams with Seattle, but it's possible moving another team. Coyotes out here in Arizona have been bleeding money and could be on the move very soon. Wisconsin would be a strong hockey market if Chicago & Minnesota allowed it. Can Fiserv Forum be configured for hockey? Might be more likely than you think since they have that .

Fiserv definitely has a regulation ice rink installed, with the largest hockey capacity of any WI indoor facility...

Historically, Chicago has been a major impediment in establishing the NHL here.
jakecronus8
RealGM
And1: 7,275

Post#58 » by jakecronus8 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:08 pm

If we got NHL I could see myself becoming a hockey fan. More exciting than baseball but I've never had a horse in the race.
Do it for Chuck
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#59 » by MickeyDavis » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:23 pm

I would love the NHL. It would compete with the Bucks of course but if one or all of LED owed both that wouldn't matter as much. The Pettit's did several studies that concluded Milwaukee couldn't support both but that was a long time ago.

Soccer would be underwhelming imo.

Maybe they're bringing back the PBA for a Milwaukee stop.

JEIS
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,161

Post#60 » by JEIS » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:24 pm

NHL? Doubt it.

NFL would be bad ass and make sense.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks