Fiserv Forum Thread - Full (Almost) Capacity Now

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#501 » by EastSideBucksFan » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:44 pm

Playoff presale ticket links were emailed out at 10am this morning

Picked up a pair to Game 1, went with least expensive for this game, $90/each with fees
soxperry
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,949

Post#502 » by soxperry » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:44 pm

Playoff tix just went onsale.

Check your email for code
KidA24
General Manager
And1: 7,294

Post#503 » by KidA24 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:49 pm

soxperry wrote:Playoff tix just went onsale.

Check your email for code

$88 for corner uppers. Not bad.

Oh wait, $27 in fees for each ticket. Cripes.
Amos Barshad: "So you got a job, a place to live, a license? What’s left?"

Giannis: “Nothing. Just get a ring now.”
soxperry
Assistant Coach

Post#504 » by soxperry » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:00 pm

Yeah they were much more expensive than i thought they would be.

Season tix is the way to go if you dont mind some maintenance.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,026

Post#505 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:09 pm

soxperry wrote:Yeah they were much more expensive than i thought they would be.

Really depends. Season ticket holders got a great deal this year but you get still end up with situations like the one Lebron game having no Lebron or stuck with meh games in January where you still have to pay for parking/stadium food. It adds up. If you only want to go to 10 games all year, it is just easier to buy those single game and enjoy yourself.

Next year, tickets will be easier to get since they won't be the hot team in a new stadium. If Giannis tweaks an ankle for a few weeks, you are stuck with impaired tickets. I think season tickets only make sense if you have a group of 4 guys to split or plan on going to 30+ games.
talbert
Junior
And1: 204

Post#506 » by talbert » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:42 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:

Really depends. Season ticket holders got a great deal this year but you get still end up with situations like the one Lebron game having no Lebron or stuck with meh games in January where you still have to pay for parking/stadium food. It adds up. If you only want to go to 10 games all year, it is just easier to buy those single game and enjoy yourself.

Next year, tickets will be easier to get since they won't be the hot team in a new stadium. If Giannis tweaks an ankle for a few weeks, you are stuck with impaired tickets. I think season tickets only make sense if you have a group of 4 guys to split or plan on going to 30+ games.

It's a crap shoot and anything can happen, but with season tickets, I got paid to go to games this year. Take that Peter Fagan.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#507 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:05 pm

talbert wrote:

It's a crap shoot and anything can happen, but with season tickets, I got paid to go to games this year. Take that Peter Fagan.

In craps you have about a 49% chance of winning. With Bucks season tickets, this was the second time in my 25 years of following them that I think season ticket holders got great value. It only took a brand new stadium, COY, and MVP to make it happen.
soxperry
Assistant Coach

Post#508 » by soxperry » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:12 pm

talbert wrote:
MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:Really depends. Season ticket holders got a great deal this year but you get still end up with situations like the one Lebron game having no Lebron or stuck with meh games in January where you still have to pay for parking/stadium food. It adds up. If you only want to go to 10 games all year, it is just easier to buy those single game and enjoy yourself.

In craps you have about a 49% chance of winning. With Bucks season tickets, this was the second time in my 25 years of following them that I think season ticket holders got great value. It only took a brand new stadium, COY, and MVP to make it happen.

Yeah, my statement was 100% based on Giannis being here. Wouldn't touch them, otherwise.
BradMKE
Senior
And1: 553

Post#509 » by BradMKE » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:16 pm

talbert wrote:It's a crap shoot and anything can happen, but with season tickets, I got paid to go to games this year. Take that Peter Fagan.

Same here. Made a significant profit on the season despite going to about a dozen of the games myself.

I was even able to trade in some of those early season games nobody wanted back to the team and used the credit for tickets to games later in the season which I figured would be much more in demand (and they were).

Not to mention the significantly cheaper playoff tickets and being able to get 2 extra strips.

I’m sure next year won’t be as “lucrative” but with my particular tickets inexplicably going down $1/ticket, it’s not a huge risk.
jmart762
Pro Prospect
And1: 430

Post#510 » by jmart762 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:27 pm

Are the playoff tickets only available for the 1st round and for STH?

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM mobile app
DanoMac
General Manager
And1: 3,738

Post#511 » by DanoMac » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:49 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:Next year, tickets will be easier to get since they won't be the hot team in a new stadium.

I don't think that's necessarily true at all. If we make the Finals this year, next year could be crazier.
BroncoBuck
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,662

Post#512 » by BroncoBuck » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:26 pm

Lmao $180 tickets for a first round game 28 seats back? What a joke.

If anyone wants my presale code feel free to have it. I’m not paying that much for round 1.
steger_3434
RealGM
And1: 5,455

Post#513 » by steger_3434 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:54 pm

BroncoBuck wrote:Lmao $180 tickets for a first round game 28 seats back? What a joke.

If anyone wants my presale code feel free to have it. I’m not paying that much for round 1.

That’s the cheapest? Wtf will the second hand market be then?

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
yiyiyi wrote:give rockets Redd ,houston give you T-MAC in return .please help rockets!
i dont want see that woman anymore !
BroncoBuck
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,662

Post#514 » by BroncoBuck » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:56 pm

steger_3434 wrote:
BroncoBuck wrote:Lmao $180 tickets for a first round game 28 seats back? What a joke.

Uppers sold out fast (~$100 a piece), cheapest lowers are $183 before fees. 20-28 rows back :lol:

Can’t wait to see ECF and Finals prices :roll:
JEIS
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,161

Post#515 » by JEIS » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:19 pm

steger_3434 wrote:

I think the Bucks took all the profit from the secondary market. The odds of people paying much more for that in an early playoff game are pretty scarce.
soxperry
Assistant Coach

Post#516 » by soxperry » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:52 pm

Yeah, thats exactly what they did. They better not flinch on the luxury tax.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#517 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:33 am

steger_3434 wrote:

Cheapest second hand upper deck has been 110+ on weekends against bad teams since January. Game 1 will be on a week-end and is a playoff game. I would be shocked if second hand is less than 200 for lower bowl. You might be able to buy cheaper on the last minute dip on stub hub, though/
worthlessBucks
RealGM
And1: 4,824

Post#518 » by worthlessBucks » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:43 am

TV is a pretty good alternative.
Go Bucks!
steger_3434
RealGM
And1: 5,455

Post#519 » by steger_3434 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:14 am

Yeah, I’m thinking about just watching it on the large tv outside the arena. After opening night watched the brewers playoff game there and it was awesome. Hard to fork over $500 minimum (seats, food, drinks) for the wife and I for a non elimination first round game

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
yiyiyi wrote:give rockets Redd ,houston give you T-MAC in return .please help rockets!
i dont want see that woman anymore !
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,419

Post#520 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:17 am

steger_3434 wrote:Yeah, I’m thinking about just watching it on the large tv outside the arena. After opening night watched the brewers playoff game there and it was awesome. Hard to fork over $500 minimum (seats, food, drinks) for the wife and I for a non elimination first round game

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

I did the same thing. Went to the Bucks home opener and then watched the Brewers game at the beer garden. That was a blast.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks