ImageImage

Fiserv Forum Thread

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

User avatar
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 63,186
And1: 16,166
Joined: May 02, 2002
Location: The Craps Table
     

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#901 » by MickeyDavis » Fri May 31, 2019 5:33 pm

Read on Twitter
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
User avatar
trwi7
RealGM
Posts: 106,151
And1: 19,996
Joined: Jul 12, 2006
Location: Aussie bias
         

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#902 » by trwi7 » Fri May 31, 2019 6:24 pm

They’re taking the Bradley Center down faster than they’re refinishing and repainting my pool, which was supposed to open last weekend but isn’t close to being done. Now they’re saying next weekend but they haven’t done anything this week.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."


I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
User avatar
JEIS
Analyst
Posts: 3,400
And1: 1,711
Joined: Jul 05, 2006

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#903 » by JEIS » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:56 am

Big 3 will be at the Fiserv August 4th Larry Sanders Corey Maggette and Gilbert Arenas all on the same team.
User avatar
BroncoBuck
Starter
Posts: 2,449
And1: 1,045
Joined: May 19, 2015
     

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#904 » by BroncoBuck » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:05 am

JEIS wrote:Big 3 will be at the Fiserv August 4th Larry Sanders Corey Maggette and Gilbert Arenas all on the same team.


There’s so many former Bucks in that league, can’t help but laugh.
KidA24
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,532
And1: 2,053
Joined: Nov 01, 2012

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#905 » by KidA24 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:20 pm

USWNT plays at 11 on Sunday. Might try to head down and see what is happening in the District.

https://onmilwaukee.com/sports/articles/womens-fifa-world-cup-the-mecca-parties.html
Amos Barshad: "So you got a job, a place to live, a license? What’s left?"

Giannis: “Nothing. Just get a ring now.”
BradMKE
Junior
Posts: 336
And1: 240
Joined: Jun 04, 2014

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#906 » by BradMKE » Mon Jul 8, 2019 9:25 pm

Details on the "Giannis MVP Celebration" this weekend on the plaza:

https://www.nba.com/bucks/events/giannis-mvp-celebration
User avatar
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 63,186
And1: 16,166
Joined: May 02, 2002
Location: The Craps Table
     

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#907 » by MickeyDavis » Mon Jul 8, 2019 10:07 pm

BradMKE wrote:Details on the "Giannis MVP Celebration" this weekend on the plaza:

https://www.nba.com/bucks/events/giannis-mvp-celebration


Image
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
User avatar
BroncoBuck
Starter
Posts: 2,449
And1: 1,045
Joined: May 19, 2015
     

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#908 » by BroncoBuck » Tue Jul 9, 2019 6:17 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:
BradMKE wrote:Details on the "Giannis MVP Celebration" this weekend on the plaza:

https://www.nba.com/bucks/events/giannis-mvp-celebration


Image


I’ve heard a few whispers that Kobe might be there. Makes sense, the tweet and Nike connection are both pretty big. It would be pretty cool to see them both up there.
BradMKE
Junior
Posts: 336
And1: 240
Joined: Jun 04, 2014

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#910 » by BradMKE » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:14 pm

New article (paywalled unfortunately) from the MBJ:

https://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/news/2019/07/30/bucks-prep-for-year-two-in-arena-with-new-seating.html

Probably the most interesting part:

To ward off a drop in business that can occur the year after a team opens a new arena, the Bucks this offseason are selling new space in Fiserv Forum. Among them will be eight all-inclusive loge tables priced between $20,000 and $38,000 for the season and seating inside the Panorama Club with ticket pricing to be set within a few weeks. The team is also adding 26 more floor seats priced between $200 and $350 per game.


Sounds like they’ll continue what they did in the playoffs and make part of the Panorama Club (likely the rail seats) require a dedicated ticket.
User avatar
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
Posts: 13,720
And1: 2,284
Joined: Jun 27, 2006
Location: Section 212 - Raising havoc in Squad 6

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#911 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:32 pm

BradMKE wrote:New article (paywalled unfortunately) from the MBJ:

https://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/news/2019/07/30/bucks-prep-for-year-two-in-arena-with-new-seating.html

Probably the most interesting part:

To ward off a drop in business that can occur the year after a team opens a new arena, the Bucks this offseason are selling new space in Fiserv Forum. Among them will be eight all-inclusive loge tables priced between $20,000 and $38,000 for the season and seating inside the Panorama Club with ticket pricing to be set within a few weeks. The team is also adding 26 more floor seats priced between $200 and $350 per game.


Sounds like they’ll continue what they did in the playoffs and make part of the Panorama Club (likely the rail seats) require a dedicated ticket.

I was kind of disappointed in the 'open concept' aspect of the stadium. Super crowded in the side court area by the food court which made it prohibitive to go there during half-time. The Pano club was nice but in one upper corner. WIll be even worse if they block the site line/standing spots with paid tickets.
As crappy as the BC was, there were at least 3 spots you could meet up with friends where everyone could get to during a halftime for a beer.
User avatar
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
Posts: 18,061
And1: 3,617
Joined: Jan 31, 2006
Contact:
 

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#912 » by EastSideBucksFan » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:48 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:
I was kind of disappointed in the 'open concept' aspect of the stadium. Super crowded in the side court area by the food court which made it prohibitive to go there during half-time. The Pano club was nice but in one upper corner. WIll be even worse if they block the site line/standing spots with paid tickets.
As crappy as the BC was, there were at least 3 spots you could meet up with friends where everyone could get to during a halftime for a beer.



The flow of people in some of those bottlenecks was absolutely brutal. Coupled with insufficient bathrooms it makes for a harrowing race at halftime just to get a beer and go to the bathroom without missing action. Meeting up with a friend guaranteed missing half of the third quarter. Hoping they found some ways to help both of those issues this offseason.
User avatar
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
Posts: 18,061
And1: 3,617
Joined: Jan 31, 2006
Contact:
 

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#913 » by EastSideBucksFan » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:49 pm

Don't forget about Big 3 action this weekend.

Drew Gooden, Larry Sanders and Jason Terry will be playing

Gary Payton and Kenyon Martin are coaching

Really bummed we won't get a Gilbert Arenas appearance.

Joe Johnson will be fun though


Tix are super cheap. Like $12-$20 to sit lowers.

Read on Twitter
User avatar
BroncoBuck
Starter
Posts: 2,449
And1: 1,045
Joined: May 19, 2015
     

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#914 » by BroncoBuck » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:54 pm

EastSideBucksFan wrote:Don't forget about Big 3 action this weekend.

Drew Gooden, Larry Sanders and Jason Terry will be playing

Gary Payton and Kenyon Martin are coaching

Really bummed we won't get a Gilbert Arenas appearance.

Joe Johnson will be fun though


Tix are super cheap. Like $12-$20 to sit lowers.

Read on Twitter


If it wasn’t for state fair I’d go. The email the Forum keeps sending me highlighting Larry Sanders’ return is hilarious. F*** Larry Sanders lol
User avatar
BroncoBuck
Starter
Posts: 2,449
And1: 1,045
Joined: May 19, 2015
     

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#915 » by BroncoBuck » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:56 pm

EastSideBucksFan wrote:
MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:
I was kind of disappointed in the 'open concept' aspect of the stadium. Super crowded in the side court area by the food court which made it prohibitive to go there during half-time. The Pano club was nice but in one upper corner. WIll be even worse if they block the site line/standing spots with paid tickets.
As crappy as the BC was, there were at least 3 spots you could meet up with friends where everyone could get to during a halftime for a beer.



The flow of people in some of those bottlenecks was absolutely brutal. Coupled with insufficient bathrooms it makes for a harrowing race at halftime just to get a beer and go to the bathroom without missing action. Meeting up with a friend guaranteed missing half of the third quarter. Hoping they found some ways to help both of those issues this offseason.


Not nearly enough men’s bathrooms. It’s okay for other events, but Bucks games are 85% dudes. The playoff lines were ridiculous.
User avatar
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 63,186
And1: 16,166
Joined: May 02, 2002
Location: The Craps Table
     

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#916 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:15 pm

You definitely need to plan food/beer/bathroom around not doing any of those at halftime. I don't think there's much they can do about bathrooms or bottlenecks. I love FF overall but the lack of men's rooms is a glaring mistake. So was putting those tiny cup holders in some sections but at least that's being corrected.

On another note has anyone been down the the district this summer on non event nights? Or weekend days? I'm curious how business is during the offseason.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
User avatar
trwi7
RealGM
Posts: 106,151
And1: 19,996
Joined: Jul 12, 2006
Location: Aussie bias
         

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#917 » by trwi7 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:36 pm

EastSideBucksFan wrote:Don't forget about Big 3 action this weekend.

Drew Gooden, Larry Sanders and Jason Terry will be playing

Gary Payton and Kenyon Martin are coaching

Really bummed we won't get a Gilbert Arenas appearance.

Joe Johnson will be fun though


Tix are super cheap. Like $12-$20 to sit lowers.

Read on Twitter


I'd rather roll around in cow **** than watch this.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."


I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
User avatar
jmart762
Pro Prospect
Posts: 833
And1: 361
Joined: Jul 01, 2010
   

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#918 » by jmart762 » Thu Aug 1, 2019 5:16 am

trwi7 wrote:
EastSideBucksFan wrote:Don't forget about Big 3 action this weekend.

Drew Gooden, Larry Sanders and Jason Terry will be playing

Gary Payton and Kenyon Martin are coaching

Really bummed we won't get a Gilbert Arenas appearance.

Joe Johnson will be fun though


Tix are super cheap. Like $12-$20 to sit lowers.

Read on Twitter


I'd rather roll around in cow **** than watch this.


I'm hiring
User avatar
trwi7
RealGM
Posts: 106,151
And1: 19,996
Joined: Jul 12, 2006
Location: Aussie bias
         

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#919 » by trwi7 » Thu Aug 1, 2019 5:21 am

jmart762 wrote:
trwi7 wrote:
EastSideBucksFan wrote:Don't forget about Big 3 action this weekend.

Drew Gooden, Larry Sanders and Jason Terry will be playing

Gary Payton and Kenyon Martin are coaching

Really bummed we won't get a Gilbert Arenas appearance.

Joe Johnson will be fun though


Tix are super cheap. Like $12-$20 to sit lowers.

Read on Twitter


I'd rather roll around in cow **** than watch this.


I'm hiring


What are the hours and pay?
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."


I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
User avatar
SkilesTheLimit
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,674
And1: 1,718
Joined: Oct 23, 2010
Location: Pop Up Zone
     

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#920 » by SkilesTheLimit » Thu Aug 1, 2019 2:06 pm

I've watched as much Big 3 action as I have WNBA.

And I've never watched one WNBA game in my life.
We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees.
- Jason Kidd

Return to Milwaukee Bucks