ImageImage

Fiserv Forum Thread

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Thunder Muscle
RealGM
Posts: 13,902
And1: 766
Joined: Feb 18, 2005
Location: WI
       

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#981 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:45 pm

Same here. I've been able to transfer but not use the ticket credit option. Hopefully they have that ready before preseason games...
soxperry
Rookie
Posts: 1,060
And1: 570
Joined: Jul 08, 2018
     

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#982 » by soxperry » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:08 pm

so just to be clear are you guys going through a bucks.com account manager or the bucks ticketing app? Or are you going straight through Ticketmaster? I can see the tickets in the bucs app but it won't show me the barcode it doesn't give me the option to sell. When I try to sign into Ticketmaster with my bucks account it just can't find it. Maybe I need to link the accounts somehow I'm not sure
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
Posts: 13,902
And1: 766
Joined: Feb 18, 2005
Location: WI
       

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#983 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:51 pm

soxperry wrote:so just to be clear are you guys going through a bucks.com account manager or the bucks ticketing app? Or are you going straight through Ticketmaster? I can see the tickets in the bucs app but it won't show me the barcode it doesn't give me the option to sell. When I try to sign into Ticketmaster with my bucks account it just can't find it. Maybe I need to link the accounts somehow I'm not sure


Well I'm selling through StubHub/people I know so when tickets sell I'm going into the Bucks app, clicking tickets/manage tickets and then transferring to whoever bought them. Everything through the app as far as transferring tickets. There should be an option to link tickets in the Bucks app if necessary.

You may not be able to sell through NBA Ticket Exchange yet. I cant vouch that is on the app yet. I know ticket bank/returns isn't.

I also have not seen anything where they are restricting resale this year. That 1/3 rule debacle last year is hopefully gone.
User avatar
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 64,776
And1: 17,549
Joined: May 02, 2002
Location: The Craps Table
     

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#984 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:07 pm

I bought some tix for the upcoming season via Stubhub. There's a sweet spot where some STH are selling tickets above what they pay but below face value. Win/win. When I had season tix the difference was very small.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
Posts: 13,902
And1: 766
Joined: Feb 18, 2005
Location: WI
       

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#985 » by Thunder Muscle » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:22 am

MickeyDavis wrote:I bought some tix for the upcoming season via Stubhub. There's a sweet spot where some STH are selling tickets above what they pay but below face value. Win/win. When I had season tix the difference was very small.


Yeah there were many years I was happy just to get season rate back.
User avatar
DMBucks22
Veteran
Posts: 2,713
And1: 55
Joined: Sep 12, 2006
Location: Cream City
Contact:
   

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#986 » by DMBucks22 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:24 pm

Any other Season Ticket Holders go to the Town Hall last night? Let me just say in my 17 years of having season tickets this was easily in my top 3 of events attended and maybe #1.

It was so intimate. I figured they would cram a bunch of people in there but must of only been 200 about. The setting was great!! (compared to the MKE theatre last year). The weather was perfect! It was hard to hear Horst at times cause he is a soft talker but I would trade that just to be there. It was pretty cool being on a live set and hearing/ seeing the directors work and prep. I also thought there was good questions asked all around. No gimmies!

Best part of the night Coach Bud stuck around and met with EVERY fan that wanted to meet him. My girl and I got a great picture with him! He is so humble and great family man. We are lucky to have him! We also got to meet Zora and take a picture with her. Pretty cool being some of the first Bucks fans she got to meet. Hope we made a good impression.

Overall very impressed with this event. VERY COOL!
soxperry
Rookie
Posts: 1,060
And1: 570
Joined: Jul 08, 2018
     

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#987 » by soxperry » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:33 pm

Okay, so the other night i was messing around with my season tickets and i found a strange, older looking portal (as opposed to the very modern looking dashboard that you get sent to by default) that allowed me to select multiple sets of tickets at once and then list them all for sale with just a few clicks.. it's much like the standard thing that the brewers use. Except now I have no idea how to find that again. Anyone have a link?
soxperry
Rookie
Posts: 1,060
And1: 570
Joined: Jul 08, 2018
     

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#988 » by soxperry » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:41 pm

soxperry wrote:Okay, so the other night i was messing around with my season tickets and i found a strange, older looking portal (as opposed to the very modern looking dashboard that you get sent to by default) that allowed me to select multiple sets of tickets at once and then list them all for sale with just a few clicks.. it's much like the standard thing that the brewers use. Except now I have no idea how to find that again. Anyone have a link?


nvm, i found it.

if you click on "suite additionals" next to whichever ticket, it takes you to the old school kinda page. i prefer that. it's the Windows to the Apple stuff they have going on on the surface.
BradMKE
Junior
Posts: 375
And1: 283
Joined: Jun 04, 2014
     

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#989 » by BradMKE » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:30 pm

Got an email today letting me know I have a new account rep. 3rd one in the last 2 years.
User avatar
BroncoBuck
Veteran
Posts: 2,652
And1: 1,194
Joined: May 19, 2015
     

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#990 » by BroncoBuck » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:22 pm

BradMKE wrote:Got an email today letting me know I have a new account rep. 3rd one in the last 2 years.


I don’t have season tix anymore, but mine was constantly switching when I did.
User avatar
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
Posts: 18,094
And1: 3,659
Joined: Jan 31, 2006
Contact:
 

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#991 » by EastSideBucksFan » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:41 pm

Was down on the plaza last night, saw the 'Fear District' set up they're putting up.

It goes up in a week or so and then lasts until Nov 3. Pretty much takes over the entire plaza.

Getting into and out of the home opener matinee is going to be a nightmare (no pun intended)


Read on Twitter
User avatar
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 64,776
And1: 17,549
Joined: May 02, 2002
Location: The Craps Table
     

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#992 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:52 pm

Yeah that sucks for the opener. I have zero interest in haunted houses. This will just muck it up.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
pezdukie
Junior
Posts: 380
And1: 3
Joined: Nov 12, 2009

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#993 » by pezdukie » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:50 pm

Image

Here's what the half of the Fear District I can see from my apartment looked like 8 days ago. It's only gotten bigger and more densely filled in since. There's now a "fire pit bar" where that free space was. Safe to say it will, indeed, muck it up.
User avatar
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 64,776
And1: 17,549
Joined: May 02, 2002
Location: The Craps Table
     

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#994 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:05 pm

pezdukie wrote:Image

Here's what the half of the Fear District I can see from my apartment looked like 8 days ago. It's only gotten bigger and more densely filled in since. There's now a "fire pit bar" where that free space was. Safe to say it will, indeed, muck it up.


Thanks for posting this. Post one when it's 100% if you can.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
pezdukie
Junior
Posts: 380
And1: 3
Joined: Nov 12, 2009

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#995 » by pezdukie » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:37 pm

Will do; I return from a work trip Thursday night when it's supposed to be opening
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
Posts: 13,902
And1: 766
Joined: Feb 18, 2005
Location: WI
       

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#996 » by Thunder Muscle » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:42 am

BroncoBuck wrote:
BradMKE wrote:Got an email today letting me know I have a new account rep. 3rd one in the last 2 years.


I don’t have season tix anymore, but mine was constantly switching when I did.


Mine changed alot in the mid 2010s but surprisingly has held stable the last few years. I've liked all of mine throughout the years.
User avatar
trwi7
RealGM
Posts: 106,530
And1: 20,447
Joined: Jul 12, 2006
Location: Aussie bias
         

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#997 » by trwi7 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:19 pm

Putting stupid Halloween **** in front of the main entrance and exit is **** stupid.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."


I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
User avatar
BroncoBuck
Veteran
Posts: 2,652
And1: 1,194
Joined: May 19, 2015
     

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#998 » by BroncoBuck » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:36 pm

trwi7 wrote:Putting stupid Halloween **** in front of the main entrance and exit is **** stupid.


That’s how the Kindlmarket was and it wasn’t that big of a deal to be honest. Hell, we couldn’t go on the grass for the season opener last year and that Mecca area was still under construction lol.
User avatar
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
Posts: 14,048
And1: 2,478
Joined: Jun 27, 2006
Location: Section 212 - Raising havoc in Squad 6

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#999 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:59 pm

BroncoBuck wrote:
trwi7 wrote:Putting stupid Halloween **** in front of the main entrance and exit is **** stupid.


That’s how the Kindlmarket was and it wasn’t that big of a deal to be honest. Hell, we couldn’t go on the grass for the season opener last year and that Mecca area was still under construction lol.

The issue wasn't the market or events outside, it was the poorly designed 1 entrance with limited entry points. They should've made the entrance of with the ability to have 30% more lames for big crowds.
BradMKE
Junior
Posts: 375
And1: 283
Joined: Jun 04, 2014
     

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#1000 » by BradMKE » Fri Oct 4, 2019 6:18 pm

Ticket Swap is up and running for STHs. If you take the time to look at the offers they give for each game vs what StubHub tickets are selling for as well what ticket locations/prices are available for you to use the credit on you can do pretty well.

For example I traded in my upper level corner seats for 2 early season weekday games that would be tough to sell and used the credit to get 2 lower level seats for the Friday night Giannis bobblehead game vs the Clippers.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks