RealGM
And1: 7,290

Re: Bucks Trades/Transactions/News Thread 

Post#1961 » by bizarro » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:21 am

Chuck Diesel wrote:Bucks: Wes Matthews, JayMychael Green, Jevon Carter
Grizzlies: Dennis Smiith Jr, Ersan Ilyasova
Mavs: Donte DiVincenzo, Tony Snell, Thon Maker

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8gk2luw

We add expiring veteran depth, shed two bad contracts and pick up a physical rookie PG locked into a three year minimum deal. Parting with Donte hurts but we put him in a nice situation where he'll be able to see significant minutes the second half of his rookie season. Think he'd compliment Doncic well and be a Carlisle favorite in time. We'd open up a ton of wiggle room this summer. Use the open roster spot on the best veteran buyout free agent.

Bledsoe/Hill
Brogdon/Matthews
Middleton/Brown
Giannis/Wilson
Lopez/Green

Get this man a leather couch, a love seat, or something sexy that floats on water. Bringing alllllll the interesting jevon carter trade scenarios.
AthensBucks
Ballboy
And1: 37

Post#1962 » by AthensBucks » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:12 am

I keep changing my mind about Khris,he is not the ideal #2 but he is an asset at 4/100,at least i think so.I m waiting for the playoffs to decide but if he is anywhere near as good as last year i would consider the max.Worst case scenario use him as a trade piece,Raptors got kawhai for Demar Derozen ffs
ShootingtheJ
Head Coach
And1: 4,651

Post#1963 » by ShootingtheJ » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:25 am

Gianstoppable wrote:
slos wrote:McCollum for Middleton makes no sense IMO. Even if you agree that CJ is the better player, it brings little to nothing as an upgrade. Plus you lose size if you start Bledsoe, Brogdon and McCollum instead of Middleton. What makes sense is adding McCollum next to Middleton. I would be all in for for having that combo next to Giannis hitting 3s at high volume.

That said you can have only Brogdon an center piece for a McCollum deal, since Bledsoe doesn't make sense for them with Lillard at PG. You also need Hill as salary filler. Portland wouldn't take back Snell with their cap situation and Hill is also a good fit for them. So my offer comes to:

McCollum, Baldwin, Trent Jr for Brogdon, Hill, Maker, WAS 2020 SRP

That would bring Bucks just under the tax, while it brings Portland just 3 mil in the tax.

Correct me if I'm wrong but we can only trade George Hill and Jason Smith as single players and not package them right? At least trade machine wont let you

On February 7th they can be aggregated.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks