ImageImage

Bucks Trades, Transactions & News - "Spend the max to put the best team out there to win, and pay the luxury tax"

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

Pachinko_
RealGM
And1: 23,684

Re: Bucks Trades, Transactions & News - "Spend the max to put the best team out there to win, and pay the luxury tax" 

Post#381 » by Pachinko_ » Sat May 25, 2019 4:15 am

Matches Malone wrote:
Pachinko_ wrote:I only really have one requirement, we need to find someone better-than-Khris-Middleton as a second guy. Someone who makes it practically impossible for a defense to focus on both him and Giannis.

If it means letting go of 2 or 3 of our free agents then so be it, Bud will make it work. Remember we still have DDV, Connaughton, Wilson and Snell to fill the gap of whoever leaves.

If signing that guy means we can only keep one of our FAs, I'd pick Brogdon.

If we could get someone better than Middleton, I'd be shocked. Could you imagine Durant or Klay on this team? Sheesh. They'd solve a big chunk of our half court offensive woes. I wish we could get a more capable outside shooter at PG. For all Bledsoe has done on the defensive side of the ball during the regular season, he has been a massive dud in the playoffs and his offense has been non-existent. I think I higher level guard with range could make a step above what we are now. No chance we have a shot at Kemba or Irving.

Will be interesting to see what Horst does. If we lose tomorrow or this series in general, I think you have to make a sizable change.

Yeah I mean it's not that shocking for someone to wanna go get a ring? This team is ready, it has the system, the coach, the do-it-all dude in Giannis, just needs that guy to complete the puzzle.

Or he can go to NY so he can see his mug on the sports news every day, but that's not necessarily everyone's priority, some guys still care about basketball.

Many guys are better than Khris, it doesn't have to be Durant.
pifhluk23
Sixth Man
And1: 847

Re: Bucks Trades, Transactions & News - "Spend the max to put the best team out there to win, and pay the luxury tax" 

Post#382 » by pifhluk23 » Sat May 25, 2019 11:56 am

Pachinko_ wrote:I only really have one requirement, we need to find someone better-than-Khris-Middleton as a second guy. Someone who makes it practically impossible for a defense to focus on both him and Giannis.

If it means letting go of 2 or 3 of our free agents then so be it, Bud will make it work. Remember we still have DDV, Connaughton, Wilson and Snell to fill the gap of whoever leaves without disrupting our system.

And this is why I was and still am so pissed about the Bledsoe signing. Why eat up that cap room for a guy that is pretty replaceable... I'm giving Horst the benefit of the doubt but that move is looking real bad even if its only 17m or whatever/year.
BroncoBuck
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,617

Post#383 » by BroncoBuck » Sat May 25, 2019 12:09 pm

Pachinko_ wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:

If it means letting go of 2 or 3 of our free agents then so be it, Bud will make it work. Remember we still have DDV, Connaughton, Wilson and Snell to fill the gap of whoever leaves.

If we could get someone better than Middleton, I'd be shocked. Could you imagine Durant or Klay on this team? Sheesh. They'd solve a big chunk of our half court offensive woes. I wish we could get a more capable outside shooter at PG. For all Bledsoe has done on the defensive side of the ball during the regular season, he has been a massive dud in the playoffs and his offense has been non-existent. I think I higher level guard with range could make a step above what we are now. No chance we have a shot at Kemba or Irving.

Will be interesting to see what Horst does. If we lose tomorrow or this series in general, I think you have to make a sizable change.

Yeah I mean it's not that shocking for someone to wanna go get a ring? This team is ready, it has the system, the coach, the do-it-all dude in Giannis, just needs that guy to complete the puzzle.

Or he can go to NY so he can see his mug on the sports news every day, but that's not necessarily everyone's priority, some guys still care about basketball.

Many guys are better than Khris, it doesn't have to be Durant.

Durant would just resign with the Warriors if he was only interested in winning.
Kawhi isn’t coming here.
Tobias isn’t better than Khris.
Jimmy is the only option that makes sense, but Milwaukee isn’t LA.

Those are your options.
awd4cy
Analyst
And1: 1,882

Post#384 » by awd4cy » Sat May 25, 2019 1:47 pm

Bledsoe, Giannis, and Jimmy Butler on the court together would kill our spacing.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks