ImageImage

PG SWEEEEEEEEEP

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

H2tObes
RealGM
And1: 10,022

Re: PG SWEEEEEEEEEP 

Post#201 » by H2tObes » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:31 am

Sterling is improving at a notable rate. I'm pretty excited to see his career arc
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,788

Post#202 » by Baddy Chuck » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:55 am

Read on Twitter

Alright that was pretty funny.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
crkone
RealGM
And1: 9,331

Post#203 » by crkone » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:25 pm

Bucks shot 2 of 12 on tightly covered 3s in the first round. Pistons shot 7 of 14. That is pretty insane. The other shooting percentages on wide open and open aren't all that crazy for the Bucks. Pistons shot only 26% on wide open 3s though. That helps.

Code: Select all

o- - -  \o          __|
   o/   /|          vv`\
  /|     |              |
   |    / \_            |
  / \   |               |
 /  |                   |
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,738

Post#204 » by emunney » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:30 pm

H2tObes wrote:Sterling is improving at a notable rate. I'm pretty excited to see his career arc

He's been good since he came back. He's been reading the floor really well. Plus he's just tough, but he's always been tough. He had a ton of rebounds in game 4 and they were not cheap.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
H2tObes
RealGM
And1: 10,022

Post#205 » by H2tObes » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:51 pm

emunney wrote:
H2tObes wrote:Sterling is improving at a notable rate. I'm pretty excited to see his career arc

He's been good since he came back. He's been reading the floor really well. Plus he's just tough, but he's always been tough. He had a ton of rebounds in game 4 and they were not cheap.

Getting better at knowing when to attack the rim, as well as finishing with both hands. Can get a bit too aggressive at times, but he is getting there. His feel for the NBA game is getting better with the consistent minutes

That bulldog style of play he has is a beautiful thing, with Bledsoe and Sterling we have a formidable defensive duo at the guard positions. Sterling is sort of our secret weapon as I'm sure most fans just gloss over him
MelbourneBuck
Junior
And1: 290

Post#206 » by MelbourneBuck » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:55 pm

emunney wrote:

I've been really impressed how he's stepped up. Some of those boards were tough. Been making good decisions, getting steals and deflections and doesn't give an inch to anyone. Hopefully he's building some real confidence.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks