ImageImage

PG: Bucks Regain Home Court, Whip Boston

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

CharityStripe34
General Manager
And1: 5,728

Re: PG: Bucks Regain Home Court, Whip Boston 

Post#321 » by CharityStripe34 » Sat May 4, 2019 1:23 pm

MelbourneBuck wrote:Shout out to Bud as well. Copped a fair bit of **** after game 1 but not as much said since we turned it around. Made the adjustments needed, great timeouts as always and worked the refs beautifully. If we get through this series I feel good with him going against Brown or Nurse.
Since Game 1 Bud has been excellent. There were interesting little wrinkles he threw in to mitigate the wall Boston's been doing like bringing one guy from the corner into the box below the hoop on a Yianni drive giving him an easier outlet pass for layups.

Sent from my Pixel using RealGM mobile app
"Wes, Hill, Ibaka, Allen, Nwora, Brook, Pat, Ingles, Khris are all slow-mo, injury prone ... a sandcastle waiting for playoff wave to get wrecked. A castle with no long-range archers... is destined to fall. That is all I have to say."-- FOTIS
Perishable517
Analyst
And1: 1,944

Post#322 » by Perishable517 » Sat May 4, 2019 1:25 pm

buckbeer wrote:
MikeIsGood wrote:Image

BUSTUN
SUCKS
Bustin Sacks

BOSTON SACKS

Sent from my HTC U11 using RealGM mobile app
" If you take away the alc l r g on Malcolm Brogdon is Mom Bod :("
- emunney

"I’d place the phone directly between my cheeks while I let one rip right in John Hammond’s ear."
- BroncoBuck
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,524

Post#323 » by MickeyDavis » Sat May 4, 2019 1:29 pm

MelbourneBuck wrote:Shout out to Bud as well. Copped a fair bit of **** after game 1 but not as much said since we turned it around. Made the adjustments needed, great timeouts as always and worked the refs beautifully. If we get through this series I feel good with him going against Brown or Nurse.

Yup. Losses are "bad coaching".
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
jschligs
General Manager
And1: 5,905

Post#324 » by jschligs » Sat May 4, 2019 1:29 pm

The surprise x-factor last night was Sterling Brown's mean mugging flex with sweat pants and his jersey top on...absolutely hilarious but also amazing support after being benched.

Read on Twitter
jschligs
General Manager

Post#325 » by jschligs » Sat May 4, 2019 1:30 pm

Also - while it's easy to praise George Hill's offense from last night, his defense was stellar too. Rewatching and he locked down Tatum, Irving and Brown one on one multiple times. Without Hill we'd be out of this series. He's also my best friend, so, yea.
awd4cy
Analyst
And1: 1,882

Post#326 » by awd4cy » Sat May 4, 2019 1:31 pm

This is honestly amazing how much Saltics fans and players are crying and whining. They are truly the excuse kings.
steger_3434
RealGM
And1: 5,456

Post#327 » by steger_3434 » Sat May 4, 2019 1:34 pm

jschligs wrote:The surprise x-factor last night was Sterling Brown's mean mugging flex with sweat pants and his jersey top on...absolutely hilarious but also amazing support after being benched.

Read on Twitter

Was he benched or out injured? He hasn’t played well but odd to go from starter in game 1 to Frazier getting in over him in game 3

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
yiyiyi wrote:give rockets Redd ,houston give you T-MAC in return .please help rockets!
i dont want see that woman anymore !
vlietinho
Veteran
And1: 480

Post#328 » by vlietinho » Sat May 4, 2019 1:36 pm

awd4cy wrote:This is honestly amazing how much Saltics fans and players are crying and whining. They are truly the excuse kings.

Great read though :D
CharityStripe34
General Manager
And1: 5,728

Post#329 » by CharityStripe34 » Sat May 4, 2019 1:40 pm

Lot of low key hilarious moments, but the best was Yianni both pump faking horford and gliding for the dunk, and then pulling a Steve Smith hesitation dribble driving past Kyrie for the Hakeem like and-1 layup from behind the backboard. The look on Kyrie's face told the story (lost).

Sent from my Pixel using RealGM mobile app
"Wes, Hill, Ibaka, Allen, Nwora, Brook, Pat, Ingles, Khris are all slow-mo, injury prone ... a sandcastle waiting for playoff wave to get wrecked. A castle with no long-range archers... is destined to fall. That is all I have to say."-- FOTIS
jschligs
General Manager

Post#330 » by jschligs » Sat May 4, 2019 1:40 pm

steger_3434 wrote:
jschligs wrote:The surprise x-factor last night was Sterling Brown's mean mugging flex with sweat pants and his jersey top on...absolutely hilarious but also amazing support after being benched.

Was he benched or out injured? He hasn’t played well but odd to go from starter in game 1 to Frazier getting in over him in game 3

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

I just assumed benched but probably has to do with injury as well. He was so bad in game 1 and 2.
MelbourneBuck
Junior
And1: 290

Post#331 » by MelbourneBuck » Sat May 4, 2019 1:50 pm

- Think we might have the best bench left in the East and our guys don't seem rattled like some others bench guys.
- Horford looks a little slow reacting to Giannis. Think Stevens threw everything he had at that 1st game hoping to hold at home.
- We've still got Brogdon to come back.
rrayy
Senior
And1: 382

Post#332 » by rrayy » Sat May 4, 2019 1:50 pm

SKG wrote:Basketball experts after game 1, Its over!

LMAO
It was one basketball "expert". Paul Pierce. Nobody else.
drew881
RealGM
And1: 4,977

Post#333 » by drew881 » Sat May 4, 2019 1:53 pm

jschligs wrote:Also - while it's easy to praise George Hill's offense from last year, his defense was stellar too. Rewatching and he locked down Tatum, Irving and Brown one on one multiple times. Without Hill we'd be out of this series. He's also my best friend, so, yea.

Can you get him to throw the board a pizza party?
Floody100
Analyst
And1: 4,991

Post#334 » by Floody100 » Sat May 4, 2019 1:56 pm

Oh well guys, enjoy getting swept by the Warriors in the finals :lol:
We’ll be too busy looking forward to a championship next year with Kyrie & AD 8-)
MikeIsGood
RealGM
And1: 9,687

Post#335 » by MikeIsGood » Sat May 4, 2019 2:11 pm

I appreciate how big of a deal Boston is making about the reffing when they were only called for one more foul than us, and we only shot 4 more free throws than them. And when they're the worst in the league at getting to the line.
jlyons043
Junior
And1: 137

Post#336 » by jlyons043 » Sat May 4, 2019 2:13 pm

Floody100 wrote:Oh well guys, enjoy getting swept by the Warriors in the finals :lol:
We’ll be too busy looking forward to a championship next year with Kyrie & AD 8-)

Assuming Davis is even capable of making it to the finals without an injury LOL.

Kyrie will never lead a team anywhere with his play style
jute2003
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,330

Post#337 » by jute2003 » Sat May 4, 2019 2:16 pm

FrieAaron wrote:Remember that time tonight Kyrie got Brook Lopez switched onto him and he settled for a 30 footer? Basketball genius.
Our guards seem to be good at settling for long jump shots when a big is on them also...
only a fan, only an opinion
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,524

Post#338 » by MickeyDavis » Sat May 4, 2019 2:22 pm

Floody100 wrote:Oh well guys, enjoy getting swept by the Warriors in the finals :lol:

Enjoy your timeout kid
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
truly
Starter
And1: 2,085

Post#339 » by truly » Sat May 4, 2019 2:22 pm

This is a double enjoyment for us Bucks fans.Not only we get to watch our team beat everyone for the championship but we also help drive kyrie and kd to new york for the next super team so that we have some competition next year. 8-)
Baddy Chuck wrote:
Oscar71 wrote:
Did you really just post a lineup with the starting 2 guard being JR Smith?

Our actual management posted a lineup with the starting 2 guard being Tony Snell.
jschligs
General Manager

Post#340 » by jschligs » Sat May 4, 2019 2:22 pm

I'm glad I'm not the type of person that feels the need to try and tear others down when my team loses...it's kinda sad. But, do you.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks