Post#341 » by LittleRooster » Sat May 4, 2019 2:29 pm

Read on Twitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CharityStripe34
General Manager
And1: 5,728

Re: PG: Bucks Regain Home Court, Whip Boston 

Post#342 » by CharityStripe34 » Sat May 4, 2019 2:31 pm

Also, have Al Horford and Marcus Morris missed any 3 pointers? Morris is like all-world it seems at contested 3-point attempts and makes. That game should not have been close last night.
"Wes, Hill, Ibaka, Allen, Nwora, Brook, Pat, Ingles, Khris are all slow-mo, injury prone ... a sandcastle waiting for playoff wave to get wrecked. A castle with no long-range archers... is destined to fall. That is all I have to say."-- FOTIS
Bucknado
Sixth Man
And1: 1,196

Post#343 » by Bucknado » Sat May 4, 2019 2:31 pm

steger_3434 wrote:
jschligs wrote:The surprise x-factor last night was Sterling Brown's mean mugging flex with sweat pants and his jersey top on...absolutely hilarious but also amazing support after being benched.

Read on Twitter

Was he benched or out injured? He hasn’t played well but odd to go from starter in game 1 to Frazier getting in over him in game 3

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

He had back spasms. Could be lingering.
WRau1
RealGM
And1: 5,144

Post#344 » by WRau1 » Sat May 4, 2019 2:33 pm

Floody100 wrote:Oh well guys, enjoy getting swept by the Warriors in the finals :lol:
We’ll be too busy looking forward to a championship next year with Kyrie & AD 8-)

AD doesn't want to guard Giannis, Embiid, Kawahi, Griffin, etc... He's going to stay out West, where it's safe.
#FreeChuckDiesel
#FreeNowak008
#FreeNewz
truly
Starter
And1: 2,085

Post#345 » by truly » Sat May 4, 2019 2:38 pm

Can we talk about how Giannis shooting 22 free throws and taking 10 seconds for each one completely destroyed the boston crowd?

I think that strategy backfired big time :D
Baddy Chuck wrote:
Oscar71 wrote:
Did you really just post a lineup with the starting 2 guard being JR Smith?

Our actual management posted a lineup with the starting 2 guard being Tony Snell.
engelmartin
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,881

Post#346 » by engelmartin » Sat May 4, 2019 2:52 pm

I love that Gordon Hayward is "back." As in, back to midseason form. A complete liability on defense and only capable of making floaters on offense. The idea of running the offense through him is great for the Bucks.
KnicksGod wrote:Middleton probably the most underrated player in NBA History
DanoMac
General Manager
And1: 3,744

Post#347 » by DanoMac » Sat May 4, 2019 2:54 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:
paulpressey25 wrote:
AussieBuck wrote:Holy ****, wall to wall Boston reporters crying about it. You're 100% right, Stevens was great batting them away.

The Celtics have a guy named John Karalis who is sort of Frank and Eric combined into one guy (blogger for last 13 years and now their Locked On podcast guy), He was the one in the postgame who asked Stevens about the team losing it in the third due to the officiating. I did a tweet about on it, and tagged him in the tweet. He was not pleased. 8-).

"I'm not a blogger I'm a beat writer". Sensitive little twit lol

Reminds me of Lloyd Christmas “Its ok! Im a limo driver!”
SKG
Sixth Man
And1: 933

Post#348 » by SKG » Sat May 4, 2019 3:00 pm

Funny how the celtic fans beg for their coach to play Giannis 1 on 1 :lol: they finally understand Giannis is unstoppable one way or another
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,100

Post#349 » by paulpressey25 » Sat May 4, 2019 3:03 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:
"I'm not a blogger I'm a beat writer".

In fairness to him, I tagged him. But after he replied, I did look up his bio. He created a Celtics blog called Red’s Army, where he wrote stuff for 13 years, then a few months ago, a small local paper/digital online news site (MassLive.com) hired him as a number two guy to write Celtics. Of course as I headed over the Mass Live sports section just now I see the headline “Brad Steven’s says it’s impossible to guard Antetokounmpo if he’s baking threes”.

Here’s his story https://www.masslive.com/celtics/2019/05/moving-past-fouls-more-horford-shots-and-10-things-we-learned-from-boston-celtics-vs-milwaukee-bucks.html

Point number one, C’s can’t let officials bad calls get to them.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
Bucksfan28
General Manager
And1: 4,919

Post#350 » by Bucksfan28 » Sat May 4, 2019 3:04 pm

Before they had to chase at the end I remember seeing that they had shot like 15 4Q FTs to our 5. And when Hill started destroying them he got called for 2 quick BS fouls.

Refs tried their best to keep those scrubs in the game.
MoreTrife wrote:Love seeing two buffoons have a buffoon competition.
Perseus1966
Veteran
And1: 1,159

Post#351 » by Perseus1966 » Sat May 4, 2019 3:05 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:
MickeyDavis wrote:

In fairness to him, I tagged him. But after he replied, I did look up his bio. He created a Celtics blog called Red’s Army, where he wrote stuff for 13 years, then a few months ago, a small local paper/digital online news site (MassLive.com) hired him as a number two guy to write Celtics. Of course as I headed over the Mass Live sports section just now I see the headline “Brad Steven’s says it’s impossible to guard Antetokounmpo if he’s baking threes”.

Here’s his story https://www.masslive.com/celtics/2019/05/moving-past-fouls-more-horford-shots-and-10-things-we-learned-from-boston-celtics-vs-milwaukee-bucks.html

He is a faking Greek-American and supports Celtics this is treason

I am playing and watching bball since 1981 ,i think this is the first time i see a fanbase complain so much for opponents fts and their fts (refs looked scoreboard and they give us free throws etc etc)
I want RoLo to be my son in law!
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,770

Post#352 » by emunney » Sat May 4, 2019 3:18 pm

engelmartin wrote:I love that Gordon Hayward is "back." As in, back to midseason form. A complete liability on defense and only capable of making floaters on offense. The idea of running the offense through him is great for the Bucks.

Putting a big and disciplined defender on him (Midds) has made him a total non-entity.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
engelmartin
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,881

Post#353 » by engelmartin » Sat May 4, 2019 3:29 pm

emunney wrote:
engelmartin wrote:I love that Gordon Hayward is "back." As in, back to midseason form. A complete liability on defense and only capable of making floaters on offense. The idea of running the offense through him is great for the Bucks.

Putting a big and disciplined defender on him (Midds) has made him a total non-entity.

Does only playoff Middleton play defense? There's been a lack of complaining about Middleton's defense on this board lately.
KnicksGod wrote:Middleton probably the most underrated player in NBA History
Bodiroga13
Junior
And1: 545

Post#354 » by Bodiroga13 » Sat May 4, 2019 3:31 pm

Floody100 wrote:Oh well guys, enjoy getting swept by the Warriors in the finals :lol:
We’ll be too busy looking forward to a championship next year with Kyrie & AD 8-)

Is this your trust on your team? Have faith, series ain't over.
If your team puts a lot of effort, it might avoid gentleman's sweep.
Α 2-4 defeat should make you proud. Two wins against Milwaukee is the definition of success for your team this year.
DutchManDanFan
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,807

Post#355 » by DutchManDanFan » Sat May 4, 2019 3:45 pm

engelmartin wrote:
emunney wrote:

Does only playoff Middleton play defense? There's been a lack of complaining about Middleton's defense on this board lately.

He was very good against Kawhi in Toronto.
emunney
RealGM

Post#356 » by emunney » Sat May 4, 2019 3:51 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:
MickeyDavis wrote:

This is a blog post.
LikeABosh
RealGM
And1: 8,634

Post#357 » by LikeABosh » Sat May 4, 2019 3:55 pm

Nice of you to admit defeat 3 games into a series lol
emunney
RealGM

Post#358 » by emunney » Sat May 4, 2019 3:56 pm

AD not going to Boston, and AD and Kyrie is not enough anyway.
Bmaasse
Senior
And1: 590

Post#359 » by Bmaasse » Sat May 4, 2019 4:03 pm

jute2003 wrote:
FrieAaron wrote:Remember that time tonight Kyrie got Brook Lopez switched onto him and he settled for a 30 footer? Basketball genius.
Our guards seem to be good at settling for long jump shots when a big is on them also...

I've noticed that as well. It's like whenever the defender sags even the slightest bit, they always opt to shoot.
Ill-yasova
RealGM
And1: 2,553

Post#360 » by Ill-yasova » Sat May 4, 2019 4:05 pm

engelmartin wrote:
emunney wrote:

Mids has been pretty solid on defense all season. I haven’t seen too many complaints on here about his effort on that side of the ball.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks