OT: TV and Movies (with spoilers)

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

HaroldinGMinor
RealGM
And1: 14,587

Re: OT: TV and Movies (with spoilers) 

Post#1961 » by HaroldinGMinor » Mon Mar 9, 2020 3:34 am

Spoiler:
I went back and watched it again. She doesn't get close to it and no way it happened when she stabbed him. Only way it's plausible is if the thing is somehow still inside Claude or something since she helped him out of the cave. But that's a stretch. Pretty disappointing finale.

The Outsider
buckboy
RealGM
And1: 7,882

Post#1962 » by buckboy » Mon Mar 9, 2020 1:48 pm

HaroldinGMinor wrote:
Spoiler:
I went back and watched it again. She doesn't get close to it and no way it happened when she stabbed him. Only way it's plausible is if the thing is somehow still inside Claude or something since she helped him out of the cave. But that's a stretch. Pretty disappointing finale.

The Outsider

Spoiler:
I was wondering the whole time if they took the wrong Claude out of the cave.
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."
HaroldinGMinor
RealGM

Post#1963 » by HaroldinGMinor » Mon Mar 9, 2020 1:52 pm

buckboy wrote:
HaroldinGMinor wrote:
Spoiler:

The Outsider

Spoiler:

Same but I have seen that trick a hundred times and would have been ticked it they did it that way.
HaroldinGMinor
RealGM

Post#1964 » by HaroldinGMinor » Mon Mar 9, 2020 1:54 pm

RIP Max Von Sydow
buckboy
RealGM

Post#1965 » by buckboy » Mon Mar 9, 2020 1:55 pm

HaroldinGMinor wrote:
buckboy wrote:
HaroldinGMinor wrote:
Spoiler:

The Outsider

Spoiler:

Same but I have seen that trick a hundred times and would have been ticked it they did it that way.

Spoiler:
Yeah, I was admittedly confused because I read the book and the whole thing is so different, that I couldn't remember what stuff was from the book and what stuff was from the series. So we know for sure that that was the real Claude that came out right?
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."
HaroldinGMinor
RealGM

Post#1966 » by HaroldinGMinor » Mon Mar 9, 2020 2:02 pm

buckboy wrote:
HaroldinGMinor wrote:
buckboy wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Yeah, I was admittedly confused because I read the book and the whole thing is so different, that I couldn't remember what stuff was from the book and what stuff was from the series. So we know for sure that that was the real Claude that came out right?

Spoiler:
Presumably but then the cut on her arm in the credits means the real Claude is the only one that could have scratched her
buckboy
RealGM

Post#1967 » by buckboy » Mon Mar 9, 2020 2:08 pm

HaroldinGMinor wrote:
buckboy wrote:
HaroldinGMinor wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Presumably but then the cut on her arm in the credits means the real Claude is the only one that could have scratched her

Spoiler:
Yeah, that's what I thought too. Kind of a cheap trick either way.
StickeeFingaz
RealGM
And1: 6,625

Post#1968 » by StickeeFingaz » Mon Mar 9, 2020 3:13 pm

buckboy wrote:
HaroldinGMinor wrote:
buckboy wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Yeah, that's what I thought too. Kind of a cheap trick either way.

Spoiler:
I think the problem with the “they took the wrong Claude out of the cave” theory is that the real Claude shot El Cuco in the stomach so there’s a major difference between the real Claude and El Cuco.
#FreeChuckDiesel
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 34,750

Post#1969 » by ReasonablySober » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:35 am

Mags FTW wrote:
BUCKnation wrote:
ReasonablySober wrote:Few years late but just getting into the Rewatchables Podcast and I love it. It's funny hearing people around your age talk about movies they saw as kids that they probably shouldn't have. There's still the much parodied Simmons/Ringer style but I don't mind it much. I am barely a movie watcher anymore but in the last week I've gone back and watched Top Gun, Field of Dreams, Fatal Attraction, Dave, and Die Hard after listening to their episodes. Had a blast watching every one.

Been listening from the start and it's definitely one of my favorites. I've gone out of my way to watch some of the movies that come on the feed as I haven't seen many of the older ones.

I was really into it when it started, but they lost me a bit during Ocean's 11 when Juliet and Amanda kept talking about how hot the actors were. This wasn't too long after I think Juliet did the same thing for the guys in Inception.

Took some time off, but they pulled me back in a bit with The Shining. Now I mainly listen to it when I can't sleep at night.

So I listened to the Godfather episode tonight. Apollonia being 16 years old at the time of filming really **** me up. How?!? Goddamn that's gross.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks