ImageImage

Giannis Thread - Baby Freak on the Way

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

User avatar
theFireBlanket
Head Coach
Posts: 6,682
And1: 1,236
Joined: Feb 23, 2011

Re: Giannis Thread 

Post#301 » by theFireBlanket » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:14 am

Just hit him upside the head with the basketball, this time via a dunk. One that he doesn't see coming in the half court, after Hill or Bledsoe lures him near the hoop.

Or give him the Hardaway treatment.
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.
User avatar
ibanezjp
Junior
Posts: 468
And1: 147
Joined: Mar 16, 2010
     

Re: Giannis Thread 

Post#302 » by ibanezjp » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:55 am

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba-rumors-warriors-looming-threat-171224785.html

Seems pretty click baity right? All she says is that Giannis and Steph have the same agent. Reminds of Gery always talking about Jeff Schwartz players. Just really have a hard time believing Giannis wants to leave based on his actions up to this point. Just don’t him as a KD type but KD wasn’t a KD type until the last year or 2 in OKC. I just don’t know.
User avatar
blazza18
RealGM
Posts: 40,582
And1: 15,457
Joined: Dec 02, 2010
       

Re: Giannis Thread 

Post#303 » by blazza18 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 am

Ramona Shelburne doing someone involved with the Warriors are favour. That's how I took it.
She'd know nothing on Giannis' end.
trwi7 wrote:Ban yourself you asshole.
soxperry
Pro Prospect
Posts: 830
And1: 444
Joined: Jul 08, 2018
     

Re: Giannis Thread 

Post#304 » by soxperry » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:43 am

truly wrote:Harden is STILL talking about the MVP.

Read on Twitter



Read on Twitter








how small is that guys dick?

my god...

and by the way, his statement along the lines of "the kid had a great season, but what i did was legendary," is so incredibly similar to Kanye's statements about Taylor Swift/Beyonce.
User avatar
Ron Swanson
RealGM
Posts: 13,854
And1: 8,769
Joined: May 15, 2013

Re: Giannis Thread 

Post#305 » by Ron Swanson » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:49 pm

Loser mentality by a loser player. It's almost like he knows he's never gonna win a championship as "the man" so he's already retroactively defending his legacy and trying to control the narrative. We get it dude, all you care about is your stats.
User avatar
emunney
RealGM
Posts: 47,499
And1: 17,326
Joined: Feb 22, 2005
Location: where takes go to be pampered

Re: Giannis Thread 

Post#306 » by emunney » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:16 pm

My question for Harden is why he's working on a one legged 3 pointer and not all the passes he can't make from the right side of the floor.
NY Daily News wrote:Eddy Curry claims he slept for only two hours Sunday night because he couldn't stop thinking about ghosts.
User avatar
jimmybones
Analyst
Posts: 3,559
And1: 478
Joined: May 29, 2009

Re: Giannis Thread 

Post#307 » by jimmybones » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:05 pm

emunney wrote:My question for Harden is why he's working on a one legged 3 pointer and not all the passes he can't make from the right side of the floor.


pPgZ
Indomitable
RealGM
Posts: 20,900
And1: 4,190
Joined: Jul 11, 2001
Location: Yelzenbah!
     

Re: Giannis Thread 

Post#308 » by Indomitable » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:21 pm

Ron Swanson wrote:Loser mentality by a loser player. It's almost like he knows he's never gonna win a championship as "the man" so he's already retroactively defending his legacy and trying to control the narrative. We get it dude, all you care about is your stats.

He is a weak man. He should have proved it by beating GS in the last two years. Instead he was handle.

Harden has yet to show up in a big game in his career. In OKC he was clowned by Wade.
In 2017 he was dismantled by Kahwi
In 2018 he disappeared after Paul pulled his hammy.
In 2019 he could rise after Durant got hurt.

All this mouth after epic failures. He is a loser.
Chicago Strong and rehab sucks
Indomitable
RealGM
Posts: 20,900
And1: 4,190
Joined: Jul 11, 2001
Location: Yelzenbah!
     

Re: Giannis Thread 

Post#309 » by Indomitable » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:22 pm

emunney wrote:My question for Harden is why he's working on a one legged 3 pointer and not all the passes he can't make from the right side of the floor.


Maybe get in shape for he actually shows up in an elimination game.
Chicago Strong and rehab sucks
fansinceforever
Starter
Posts: 2,248
And1: 1,042
Joined: Oct 26, 2010

Re: Giannis Thread 

Post#310 » by fansinceforever » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:35 pm

I really hope there is a legitimate plan to add another player to our core that is as good or better than Brogdon.

Articles like "GS is the biggest threat to land Giannis" are only going to gain steam from here on out and if we don't at least go to the finals, it won't be non sense any more.
User avatar
Turk Nowitzki
RealGM
Posts: 27,628
And1: 5,241
Joined: Feb 26, 2010
Location: on the Hellmouth
     

Re: Giannis Thread 

Post#311 » by Turk Nowitzki » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:45 pm

fansinceforever wrote:I really hope there is a legitimate plan to add another player to our core that is as good or better than Brogdon.

Articles like "GS is the biggest threat to land Giannis" are only going to gain steam from here on out and if we don't at least go to the finals, it won't be non sense any more.

They will find excuses to write those articles even if the Bucks win the whole damn thing. It's just par for the course.
User avatar
DanoMac
General Manager
Posts: 8,826
And1: 2,344
Joined: Feb 20, 2005
     

Re: Giannis Thread 

Post#312 » by DanoMac » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:22 pm

I caught a "1 on 1" on ESPN before with Rachel Nichols and Steph Curry. Steph gives Rachel a tour of the new arena and new practice facility.

Felt like a recruiting pitch that ESPN was just broadcasting. Where were they for our new arena? Or practice facility?
User avatar
ReasonablySober
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 74,354
And1: 14,676
Joined: Dec 02, 2001
Location: Cheap dinner. Watch basketball. Bone down.
Contact:
       

Re: Giannis Thread 

Post#313 » by ReasonablySober » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:51 pm

DanoMac wrote:I caught a "1 on 1" on ESPN before with Rachel Nichols and Steph Curry. Steph gives Rachel a tour of the new arena and new practice facility.

Felt like a recruiting pitch that ESPN was just broadcasting. Where were they for our new arena? Or practice facility?


We're probably not doing all the state of the art biometric stuff that makes the story interesting.
Magic Giannison wrote:TRADE GIANNIS

User avatar
Commenter
Freshman
Posts: 89
And1: 115
Joined: Oct 24, 2018
Location: power user
 

Re: Giannis Thread 

Post#314 » by Commenter » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:03 pm

ReasonablySober wrote:
DanoMac wrote:I caught a "1 on 1" on ESPN before with Rachel Nichols and Steph Curry. Steph gives Rachel a tour of the new arena and new practice facility.

Felt like a recruiting pitch that ESPN was just broadcasting. Where were they for our new arena? Or practice facility?


We're probably not doing all the state of the art biometric stuff that makes the story interesting.


we're also not golden state
User avatar
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 63,063
And1: 16,122
Joined: May 02, 2002
Location: The Craps Table
     

Re: Giannis Thread 

Post#315 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:21 pm

We'll have a whole season of "stories" about whether Giannis will resign here, ala Leonard. The difference being yes he will be staying.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
User avatar
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
Posts: 13,695
And1: 2,277
Joined: Jun 27, 2006
Location: Section 212 - Raising havoc in Squad 6

Re: Giannis Thread 

Post#316 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:20 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:We'll have a whole season of "stories" about whether Giannis will resign here, ala Leonard. The difference being yes he will be staying.

Are you really that confident? I'm in the no one (and I mean no one including Giannis) knows what is going to happen next summer. He could be 100% gone/staying right now, but 12 months is a long. 24 months is supposedly longer. Too much can happen between now and then.
User avatar
ReasonablySober
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 74,354
And1: 14,676
Joined: Dec 02, 2001
Location: Cheap dinner. Watch basketball. Bone down.
Contact:
       

Re: Giannis Thread 

Post#317 » by ReasonablySober » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:23 pm

If Giannis doesn't sign the supermax next summer you probably trade him.
Magic Giannison wrote:TRADE GIANNIS

User avatar
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
Posts: 18,057
And1: 3,608
Joined: Jan 31, 2006
Contact:
 

Re: Giannis Thread 

Post#318 » by EastSideBucksFan » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:27 pm

ReasonablySober wrote:If Giannis doesn't sign the supermax next summer you probably trade him.



Not sure if serious

But, still no, unless GIannis demands a trade

You keep him here. Feelings change.

Based on everything we know right now, it's very likely Giannis signs the supermax

I can't see him giving up that pile of cash to go chase something somewhere else.

He's just not like other NBA stars.
User avatar
ReasonablySober
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 74,354
And1: 14,676
Joined: Dec 02, 2001
Location: Cheap dinner. Watch basketball. Bone down.
Contact:
       

Re: Giannis Thread 

Post#319 » by ReasonablySober » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:28 pm

EastSideBucksFan wrote:
ReasonablySober wrote:If Giannis doesn't sign the supermax next summer you probably trade him.



Not sure if serious

But, still no, unless GIannis demands a trade

You keep him here. Feelings change.

Based on everything we know right now, it's very likely Giannis signs the supermax

I can't see him giving up that pile of cash to go chase something somewhere else.

He's just not like other NBA stars.


Yes, I'm very serious about not losing the best player in the league for nothing.
Magic Giannison wrote:TRADE GIANNIS

User avatar
WRau1
General Manager
Posts: 7,837
And1: 1,435
Joined: Apr 30, 2005
Location: Milwaukee
     

Re: Giannis Thread 

Post#320 » by WRau1 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:34 pm

I definitely trade him if he doesn't sign the extension.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks