Post#61 » by Pachinko_ » Fri Jul 5, 2019 12:16 pm

should be taking 1000 shots a day IMO

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Chapter29
RealGM
And1: 1,224

Re: Giannis Thread 

Post#62 » by Chapter29 » Fri Jul 5, 2019 12:24 pm

Should have an offseason shooting coach and do what that dude says. I am sure he has a form thing or 2 he can work on. I wish that Giannis would take shooting seriously. Get at least a couple of reliable shots, plus get that FT down. Post fade from a spot, pull up from a spot, 3 ball from a spot. Something like that.
Giannis
is
UponUs
crkone
RealGM
And1: 9,327

Post#63 » by crkone » Fri Jul 5, 2019 12:29 pm

Matches Malone wrote:I'm hesitant to grab a pair because basketball shoes always run so narrow and I have wide feet.

I would skip unless you can get a wide pair. The swoosh on the inside of the shoe can rub on the inside of your heel. I need to break them in wide a blow dryer and some stretching.

Code: Select all

o- - -  \o          __|
   o/   /|          vv`\
  /|     |              |
   |    / \_            |
  / \   |               |
 /  |                   |
Pachinko_
RealGM
And1: 23,692

Post#64 » by Pachinko_ » Fri Jul 5, 2019 12:36 pm

Chapter29 wrote:Should have an offseason shooting coach and do what that dude says. I am sure he has a form thing or 2 he can work on. I wish that Giannis would take shooting seriously. Get at least a couple of reliable shots, plus get that FT down. Post fade from a spot, pull up from a spot, 3 ball from a spot. Something like that.
I was joking... Giannis has been working with one of the best shooting coaches all year, every day, even on game days. He just doesnt have it. I believe his shooting will eventually get a little better than terrible and thats it.

Chapter29
RealGM
And1: 1,224

Post#65 » by Chapter29 » Fri Jul 5, 2019 2:05 pm

Pachinko_ wrote:
Chapter29 wrote:Should have an offseason shooting coach and do what that dude says. I am sure he has a form thing or 2 he can work on. I wish that Giannis would take shooting seriously. Get at least a couple of reliable shots, plus get that FT down. Post fade from a spot, pull up from a spot, 3 ball from a spot. Something like that.
I was joking... Giannis has been working with one of the best shooting coaches all year, every day, even on game days. He just doesnt have it. I believe his shooting will eventually get a little better than terrible and thats it.

Well, no...he does need to shoot a ton as well to get better. I get the joke back from last offseason.... :D

I do not agree he that he doesn't have it. Just going to be he last hurdle to a championship and a completeness to his development if you will. He has his 3 point spot, those area(s) around the top of the key. He needs to keep working that. Get a pull up and that Dirk high post fade. The latter we know he has in his abilities arsenal. He simply IMO last season just thought dunks and physicality rather than what got him here in part anyways his play making and attempts at developing a go to shot. Such as that dirk fade.

This last season was nothing more than a development curve for Giannis IMO. He said it himself that this last season he got pretty strong and could dominate inside. And he did. But his body took some wear and tear. Now he needs to focus on some balance to his game. Which again he recognizes and stated as such. Some of this need he already has in his arsenal he just needs to weave it back into his and the teams game. And yes, of course continue to work on that shooting game.

BTW, I certainly assume he has a shooting coach during the season. My point is that he should have him with him in Greece. And maybe he does. Or get someone else. Heck what better time to spend a couple of weeks with Dirk's coach?
Giannis
is
UponUs
crkone
RealGM

Post#66 » by crkone » Fri Jul 5, 2019 2:23 pm

Giannis was a beast with pull-up 3s in the playoffs. He just needs to increase his amount he takes to get more comfortable with them. He took more pull up 3s and shot better than Kyrie, FVV, Jimmy Butler, PG, Danny Green. He took a few less than CJ, Paul, Lowry, Leonard, and Harden but hit them at a better clip.

o- - -  \o          __|
   o/   /|          vv`\
  /|     |              |
   |    / \_            |
  / \   |               |
 /  |                   |
Nightfall
Sixth Man
And1: 2,278

Post#67 » by Nightfall » Fri Jul 5, 2019 3:53 pm

truly wrote:Mykonos?
Is Giannis having too much fun?

There is a Charity Event Tomorrow :

https://www.viva.gr/tickets/events/santanna/giannis-antetokounmpo-give-n-rise-charity-event-en/

Special guests are Bledsoe and B Lo as judges in the dunk contest.

So I guess he has too much fun :lol:
Bucknado
Sixth Man
And1: 1,195

Post#68 » by Bucknado » Fri Jul 5, 2019 11:11 pm

Supposed to get my Giannis’ today. If I see a UPS driver with some orange shoes on...
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,223

Post#69 » by MickeyDavis » Sat Jul 6, 2019 2:27 am

I've seen a few people wearing them. They really do look sweet. All that's available now is 9.5 or smaller and 15
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
humanrefutation
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 13,939

Post#70 » by humanrefutation » Sat Jul 6, 2019 4:39 am

MickeyDavis wrote:I've seen a few people wearing them. They really do look sweet. All that's available now is 9.5 or smaller and 15

They've restock at random times, it seems. I checked in one morning and my size was available. I decided to buy them later and they were sold out. The next morning my size was back in stock.

So if you're looking for a size that's out of stock, just keep checking and it may pop up.
humanrefutation
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 13,939

Post#71 » by humanrefutation » Sat Jul 6, 2019 4:41 am

You can also pick them up on StockX, too. Prices may vary but I've seen a few pairs go below cost.
Coach Carter
General Manager
And1: 6,261

Post#72 » by Coach Carter » Sat Jul 6, 2019 4:42 am

ugh, it's gonna be a long 2 years

In reference to our title winning year
Coach Carter wrote:This year is a wash and most of us know it.
crkone
RealGM

Post#73 » by crkone » Sat Jul 6, 2019 4:42 am

They should be at stores now too.

o- - -  \o          __|
   o/   /|          vv`\
  /|     |              |
   |    / \_            |
  / \   |               |
 /  |                   |
Nightfall
Sixth Man
And1: 2,278

Post#74 » by Nightfall » Sat Jul 6, 2019 7:00 pm

Read on Twitter
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,223

Post#75 » by MickeyDavis » Sat Jul 6, 2019 9:12 pm

humanrefutation wrote:
MickeyDavis wrote:I've seen a few people wearing them. They really do look sweet. All that's available now is 9.5 or smaller and 15

They've restock at random times, it seems. I checked in one morning and my size was available. I decided to buy them later and they were sold out. The next morning my size was back in stock.

So if you're looking for a size that's out of stock, just keep checking and it may pop up.

They had my size this morning. But by the time I put it in my card and got my credit card, too late. I'll keep trying :)
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
Coach Carter
General Manager
And1: 6,261

Post#76 » by Coach Carter » Sun Jul 7, 2019 3:07 am

:lol: the kid at 0:55 lost his ****
In reference to our title winning year
Coach Carter wrote:This year is a wash and most of us know it.
Jstock12
RealGM
And1: 17,288

Post#77 » by Jstock12 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 8:01 pm

Drazen Petrovic (one of the greatest shooters of all-time) was not a gifted shooter according to his youth coach. But he was quite literally insane when it came down to practice. He would take thousands of shots every day, literally... It's possible to become a good shooter even if you don't have a natural knack for it... But the dedication has to be unparalleled.
Magic Giannison
RealGM
And1: 27,027

Post#78 » by Magic Giannison » Mon Jul 8, 2019 9:09 am

YES they have arrived!

Holy **** they feel nice and light but be warned their size seems to a little bit smaller than what you expect i ordered a 47 number ( i think its around 14 in Us size?) and they feel a little bit smaller but fit good non the less.

They look much better up close!
Pachinko_
RealGM
And1: 23,692

Post#79 » by Pachinko_ » Mon Jul 8, 2019 9:13 am

Magic Giannison wrote:Image

YES they have arrived!

Holy **** they feel nice and light but be warned their size seems to a little bit smaller than what you expect i ordered a 47 number ( i think its around 14 in Us size?) and they feel a little bit smaller but fit good non the less.

Hey man, I think one of your snoes is the wrong size

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk
Magic Giannison
RealGM
And1: 27,027

Post#80 » by Magic Giannison » Mon Jul 8, 2019 9:15 am

Pachinko_ wrote:
Magic Giannison wrote:
YES they have arrived!

Hey man, I think one of your snoes is the wrong size

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

The camera lies and the angle plays tricks i tested them they both fit to my ridiculous big feet. :lol:

Return to Milwaukee Bucks