To Bucks Fans

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,402

To Bucks Fans 

Post#1 » by MickeyDavis » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:51 pm

The most chaotic free agency period in MANY years is about to start for the Bucks. Things will get a little crazy on this board. Middleton, Brogdon, Lopez, Hill. We may bring them all back, we may bring some back, maybe (doubtful) none of them. There will be a ton of "hot takes" and that's great. That's what the board is for. But I urge you all to focus on the topic and not attack anyone for their OPINION. If Middleton gets maxed and you are unhappy about that (that's where I am) but someone else thinks it's just fine go ahead and debate it but no personal insults. That will just get you a suspension or possible ban. It's not worth it. If you feel someone is baiting you or is out of line just report the post and it will be dealt with. If two (or more) of you get into a catfight, PP25 and I don't have time to sift through everything to determine "who started it". Everyone involved will go. So don't take the bait.

One last thing. Some of you wish we wouldn't have so many large consolidated threads and instead have more threads on individual topics. I get that. But when we did do it that way we'd have a TON of threads on the same topic. Why? Because everyone feels their opinion and viewpoint is more important/better than everyone else's so they start their own thread to make it stand out. It makes the board unreadable. So yes there will be a new thread for each of our major free agents when they sign (with the Bucks or someone else). But there won't be 25 threads on each player.

So let's enjoy the free agency period, have some good debates and get ready for next season. PP25 and I do the best we can as moderators. It's time consuming but this is a great board.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks