ImageImage

Woj: Bucks Sign Dragan Bender 2-Year Deal

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

User avatar
ackypoo
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,997
And1: 2,099
Joined: Jan 03, 2013
 

Re: Woj: Bucks Sign Dragan Bender 2-Year Deal 

Post#261 » by ackypoo » Wed Aug 7, 2019 8:36 pm

suns fans are largely idiots.

with that said, if he cant move laterally, we can use him just like we do blopez, who cant move laterally either.
User avatar
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
Posts: 12,230
And1: 7,981
Joined: Feb 07, 2010

Re: Woj: Bucks Sign Dragan Bender 2-Year Deal 

Post#262 » by WeekapaugGroove » Wed Aug 7, 2019 9:24 pm

ackypoo wrote:suns fans are largely idiots.

with that said, if he cant move laterally, we can use him just like we do blopez, who cant move laterally either.
Like any group there are certainly some idiots.

Honest assessment of his lateral movement is it's worse than advertised but probably slightly above average for an NBA big. It's strength and well most things offensively that's he struggles with.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using RealGM mobile app
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
User avatar
SlovenianDragon
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,956
And1: 2,798
Joined: Aug 01, 2014
         

Re: Woj: Bucks Sign Dragan Bender 2-Year Deal 

Post#263 » by SlovenianDragon » Thu Aug 8, 2019 4:15 am

ackypoo wrote:suns fans are largely idiots.

with that said, if he cant move laterally, we can use him just like we do blopez, who cant move laterally either.


Bucks fans are largely nice and smart people except for a few of them.
Image
Chuck Diesel
RealGM
Posts: 14,996
And1: 8,286
Joined: May 23, 2004

Re: Woj: Bucks Sign Dragan Bender 2-Year Deal 

Post#264 » by Chuck Diesel » Thu Aug 8, 2019 5:18 am

Imagine he’ll get a ton of opportunity in the preseason with Giannis, Ersan and likely Brook coming off their whirlwind FIBA duty.
User avatar
Chapter29
RealGM
Posts: 14,469
And1: 1,129
Joined: Jul 08, 2005
Location: Wauwatosa, WI
   

Re: Woj: Bucks Sign Dragan Bender 2-Year Deal 

Post#265 » by Chapter29 » Thu Aug 8, 2019 10:49 am

Yeah they will be tired for sure, lets hope our boys stay healthy. Always my worry. We have a ton of guys playing right now. With Middleton and Thanasis playing as well.
Giannis
is
UponUs
User avatar
AussieBuck
RealGM
Posts: 35,802
And1: 11,406
Joined: May 10, 2006
Location: saveourbucks.com
 

Re: Woj: Bucks Sign Dragan Bender 2-Year Deal 

Post#266 » by AussieBuck » Thu Aug 8, 2019 10:56 am

Chuck Diesel wrote:Imagine he’ll get a ton of opportunity in the preseason with Giannis, Ersan and likely Brook coming off their whirlwind FIBA duty.

Irrationally excited for this.
Gooner wrote:
Saint Lazarus wrote:Giannis wouldn't even be an all-star if refs accurately called his travels and offensive fouls



Bruno Caboclo would be an all star if he played under Giannis "rules".
User avatar
AussieBuck
RealGM
Posts: 35,802
And1: 11,406
Joined: May 10, 2006
Location: saveourbucks.com
 

Re: Woj: Bucks Sign Dragan Bender 2-Year Deal 

Post#267 » by AussieBuck » Thu Aug 8, 2019 10:58 am

Chapter29 wrote:Yeah they will be tired for sure, lets hope our boys stay healthy. Always my worry. We have a ton of guys playing right now. With Middleton and Thanasis playing as well.

In an Olympic year he'd be in a ceremonial Redd type role. With all the withdrawals he's a starter and star. :lol:

Maybe it'll be good for Mids and he'll stay sharp. Can't hurt to have a break from the baby (and get some sleep) for a couple of weeks too. :D
Gooner wrote:
Saint Lazarus wrote:Giannis wouldn't even be an all-star if refs accurately called his travels and offensive fouls



Bruno Caboclo would be an all star if he played under Giannis "rules".
User avatar
Chapter29
RealGM
Posts: 14,469
And1: 1,129
Joined: Jul 08, 2005
Location: Wauwatosa, WI
   

Re: Woj: Bucks Sign Dragan Bender 2-Year Deal 

Post#268 » by Chapter29 » Thu Aug 8, 2019 1:26 pm

AussieBuck wrote:
Chapter29 wrote:Yeah they will be tired for sure, lets hope our boys stay healthy. Always my worry. We have a ton of guys playing right now. With Middleton and Thanasis playing as well.

In an Olympic year he'd be in a ceremonial Redd type role. With all the withdrawals he's a starter and star. :lol:

Maybe it'll be good for Mids and he'll stay sharp. Can't hurt to have a break from the baby (and get some sleep) for a couple of weeks too. :D


Yup.

With Middleton, outside of injury concerns, this should be good. A presumed lead role on the team should bring him into camp with good rhythm and conditioning.

For me my biggest worry of course is Giannis getting over worked. I never want him playing international ball to be honest. Far too risky, much prefer as I have said in the past that he works on his game and rests. Hopefully he can get something from this. I hope he is working on an improved shooting form and can get reps in on that. But I am sure they are going to need every once of Giannis production to stand any chance at winning. I hope he works on his shooting game and not worry too much about carrying that team to wins.
Giannis
is
UponUs
User avatar
ackypoo
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,997
And1: 2,099
Joined: Jan 03, 2013
 

Re: Woj: Bucks Sign Dragan Bender 2-Year Deal 

Post#269 » by ackypoo » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:36 pm

i believe him. the suns are a trash organization and have been for years.

Read on Twitter
User avatar
Pachinko_
RealGM
Posts: 11,377
And1: 10,224
Joined: Jun 13, 2016
Location: Greece/Australia
   

Re: Woj: Bucks Sign Dragan Bender 2-Year Deal 

Post#270 » by Pachinko_ » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:42 pm

It's August, where are the photos where he gained 15 pounds of muscle?

Return to Milwaukee Bucks