ImageImage

PG Bulls - Giannis, Mids, Bucks Roll to 7th Straight

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

steger_3434
RealGM
And1: 5,448

Re: PG Bulls - Giannis, Mids, Bucks Roll to 7th Straight 

Post#21 » by steger_3434 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:42 am

rilamann wrote:As a middle finger to the league, the Bucks should rest Giannis in the Paris game.

Why has the league done to the bucks for us to give a finger to the league? And 15,000 European fans. The game sold out in 5 minutes. Pretty sure it wasn’t because of batum

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
yiyiyi wrote:give rockets Redd ,houston give you T-MAC in return .please help rockets!
i dont want see that woman anymore !
MikeIsGood
RealGM
And1: 9,669

Post#22 » by MikeIsGood » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:42 am

midranger wrote:As a card carrying Middleton hater, he has been superb since the injury and completely deserves an All Star spot

Yep. Been in this camp all season, as well. Don't know if it's the minutes being low, just turning it up a notch, or what, but this is easily his best season yet and it's not close.
H2tObes
RealGM
And1: 10,022

Post#23 » by H2tObes » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:45 am

steger_3434 wrote:
rilamann wrote:As a middle finger to the league, the Bucks should rest Giannis in the Paris game.

Why has the league done to the bucks for us to give a finger to the league? And 15,000 European fans. The game sold out in 5 minutes. Pretty sure it wasn’t because of batum

Yeah what a frankly dumb thing to say. So the Bucks should say **** you to all the European fans who are giving up their time and money to go see Giannis? God I would hate that.

I hope there is at least 1 fan on here who will be going to the game, rare opportunity
awd4cy
Analyst
And1: 1,882

Post#24 » by awd4cy » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:45 am

Starters for Paris
Mason
Brown
Antetokounmpo (Thanasis)
Wilson
Bender
Jez2983
RealGM
And1: 7,952

Post#25 » by Jez2983 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:45 am

SupremeHustle wrote:
Turk Nowitzki wrote:Zach LaVine is somehow incredibly talented but at the same time someone I would not want on my favorite team under any circumstance.

He's a talented player/scorer who is being used incorrectly. He's damn near a 40% 3-pt shooter on THAT team and he can get to the hoop off the dribble and off cuts. He's not making an all-defensive team any time soon but he's the real deal.

I haven't liked Lavine since I decided he was a dunk contest freak and little else.

But he's a really decent player now. I think he'd really work here.
trwi7 wrote:Will be practicing my best Australian accent for tomorrow.

"Hey ya wankers. I graduated from Aranmore back in 2010 and lost me yearbook. Is there any way you didgeridoos can send anotha yearbook me way?"
awd4cy
Analyst
And1: 1,882

Post#26 » by awd4cy » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:47 am

[tweet][/tweet]
H2tObes wrote:
steger_3434 wrote:

Yeah what a frankly dumb thing to say. So the Bucks should say **** you to all the European fans who are giving up their time and money to go see Giannis? God I would hate that.

I hope there is at least 1 fan on here who will be going to the game, rare opportunity

Yea, definitely don’t really want to see that. It would never happen anyways.
SupremeHustle
RealGM
And1: 28,484

Post#27 » by SupremeHustle » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:54 am

Jez2983 wrote:
SupremeHustle wrote:
Turk Nowitzki wrote:Zach LaVine is somehow incredibly talented but at the same time someone I would not want on my favorite team under any circumstance.

He's a talented player/scorer who is being used incorrectly. He's damn near a 40% 3-pt shooter on THAT team and he can get to the hoop off the dribble and off cuts. He's not making an all-defensive team any time soon but he's the real deal.

I haven't liked Lavine since I decided he was a dunk contest freak and little else.

But he's a really decent player now. I think he'd really work here.

Even then he was flashing signs of what he could be. Even coming off the bench at UCLA.

Anyways, my new shooting guard infatuation is Kendrick Nunn. I see him listed at 6-2 or 6-3 but he looks like friggin Michael Jordan every time I watch him.
jschligs wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't know who the **** SupremeHustle is?
Bucksfan28
General Manager
And1: 4,918

Post#28 » by Bucksfan28 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:58 am

It's too bad Miami was able to pull one out of their ass tonight.
MoreTrife wrote:Love seeing two buffoons have a buffoon competition.
StickeeFingaz
RealGM
And1: 6,656

Post#29 » by StickeeFingaz » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:58 am

A lot of players that have the "not a winning player" label would look great here because of Bud + his system + Giannis.
#FreeChuckDiesel
Plossum
General Manager
And1: 4,896

Post#30 » by Plossum » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:03 am

I wonder if the Bulls would consider moving Lauri and for what price.
#LockUpChuck
buckboy
RealGM
And1: 7,903

Post#31 » by buckboy » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:03 am

VooDoo7 wrote:Harden took himself out of the MVP race with today's performance.

Holy ****. 1-17? :lol:
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."
neiLz
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,480

Post#32 » by neiLz » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:04 am

Giannis turnovers are a little concerning but I'm glad it's happening now. Has time to get it cleaned up. Teams are running doubles at him much more the last couple weeks

Bledsoe is concerning as well. He seems to be avoiding shooting the ball and or even penetrating. His defense has been great but offensively it's like he's not even trying.
truly
Starter
And1: 2,085

Post#33 » by truly » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:04 am

Plossum wrote:I wonder if the Bulls would consider moving Lauri and for what price.

I am guessing his price has gone down since last season but still too much for the Bucks
Baddy Chuck wrote:
Oscar71 wrote:
Did you really just post a lineup with the starting 2 guard being JR Smith?

Our actual management posted a lineup with the starting 2 guard being Tony Snell.
StickeeFingaz
RealGM
And1: 6,656

Post#34 » by StickeeFingaz » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:11 am

neiLz wrote:Giannis turnovers are a little concerning but I'm glad it's happening now. Has time to get it cleaned up. Teams are running doubles at him much more the last couple weeks

Bledsoe is concerning as well. He seems to be avoiding shooting the ball and or even penetrating. His defense has been great but offensively it's like he's not even trying.

Re: Bledsoe, I said it after the Celtics game. He's in another one of his "moods" where he hesitates on offense and isn't aggressive. I can't take another one of those episodes in the playoffs.
#FreeChuckDiesel
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,048

Post#35 » by paulpressey25 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:13 am

SupremeHustle wrote:

Reggie Theus wishes you and RealGM were around during the 1980’s.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,623

Post#36 » by blazza18 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:14 am

CharityStripe34 wrote:It has to be 99% mental. I also think his FT routine is awful with four million dribbles and him holding the ball chest high as opposed to bringing the shot up from the core like you would a jumper.

Having no consistent rhythm and having that get to him is probably the best explanation of why he's a mess this season. Just a guess and there is likely more going on there as well. Hopefully he can sort himself out.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
ampd
RealGM
And1: 4,887

Post#37 » by ampd » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:16 am

SupremeHustle wrote:

Yeah, Levine is a good player that's being asked to do way too much and carry a bad roster. He can't do that, but he's not bad. He'd look way better as the 2nd or 3rd guy on a team like ours.
old skool
General Manager
And1: 3,499

Post#38 » by old skool » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:25 am

Middleton has been looking great lately. It looks like he has identified his spots and is confident when shooting from one of those spots on the floor. 10-13 from the field. 6-7 in the 4th when it mattered most. Impressive.

Sent from my SM-N960U using RealGM mobile app
old skool
General Manager
And1: 3,499

Post#39 » by old skool » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:28 am

Midds is a shoo-in for the All-Star game. Too solid. Too smooth. Too dependable, despite the inconsistency he showed earlier this year.

-----

Sent from my SM-N960U using RealGM mobile app
Bodiroga13
Junior
And1: 545

Post#40 » by Bodiroga13 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:33 am

I hope Bucks keep on winning, so i can post favourite songs with the number of straight win, in the title :)

Return to Milwaukee Bucks