Senior
And1: 288

Re: PG: Raps Whipped 

Post#321 » by ibanezjp » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:53 pm

Jimmmycrackcorn wrote:
daswunderboy wrote:
Jimmmycrackcorn wrote:

i saw a lot of this whining on twitter all night last night

are you guys watching a different NBA up there?

nope, the same one you did (also, i was pretty nice in my comment about the game, not trying to flame you guys or anything!). But Lopez (the sideshow bob one) most definitely does move and use his leg setting those screens.

(to be fair, i think moving screens are the least called thing and I thing Ibaka should be called for it basically every time he sets one. It's a league wide thing that annoys me, just noticed some very obvious ones by Lopez yesterday).

exactly....when y'all start calling out serge ibaka for offensive fouls on every raptors set...maybe someone will take y'all seriously.

also, look at this mess....day after. raps fans are pretty insufferable.

I’m just so offended by the idiots in this video. I mean they are basically giving the Bucks 0% chance to beat the raptors in a playoff series. They don’t sound like idiots other than the actual statement they’re making. I don’t why this Video has made me so mad the last few days.
Pachinko_
RealGM
And1: 23,697

Post#322 » by Pachinko_ » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:14 am

ibanezjp wrote:I’m just so offended by the idiots in this video. I mean they are basically giving the Bucks 0% chance to beat the raptors in a playoff series. They don’t sound like idiots other than the actual statement they’re making. I don’t why this Video has made me so mad the last few days.

I mean this team literally joined the basketball league of another country, and as you'd expect the media of the other country don't give a crap about them, because well, their audience is in another country. So some smart people saw the market gap and the opportunity and created some hype outlets to sell to the hungry fans. Nothing strange here, you're just not supposed to be watching this :dontknow:
Coach Carter
General Manager
And1: 6,261

Post#323 » by Coach Carter » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:58 am

Will beat? LOL, Can beat? Ok but we're not talking about 2 legs. A 7 game series favours the more talented side, that being us. Nurse is good but bud won't stand pat. Not this time, meaning there will be more adjustment.
In reference to our title winning year
Coach Carter wrote:This year is a wash and most of us know it.
ibanezjp
Senior

Post#324 » by ibanezjp » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:29 am

Coach Carter wrote:Will beat? LOL, Can beat? Ok but we're not talking about 2 legs. A 7 game series favours the more talented side, that being us. Nurse is good but bud won't stand pat. Not this time, meaning there will be more adjustment.

Yeah I agree the Raptors can beat us but the odds are like 80/20 in our favor. It just bothers me that they won’t even entertain the idea of us winning. Again I don’t know how they can be that dumb.
Coach Carter
General Manager
And1: 6,261

Post#325 » by Coach Carter » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:17 am

ibanezjp wrote:
Coach Carter wrote:Will beat? LOL, Can beat? Ok but we're not talking about 2 legs. A 7 game series favours the more talented side, that being us. Nurse is good but bud won't stand pat. Not this time, meaning there will be more adjustment.

Yeah I agree the Raptors can beat us but the odds are like 80/20 in our favor. It just bothers me that they won’t even entertain the idea of us winning. Again I don’t know how they can be that dumb.

They do in their mind. They're not being transparent. Some though do believe they lost because of gasol n powell being out. I don't think these guys add something new. They still had rim protection and 3 pt shooting. If anything those dudes just take away minutes from the others. They tend to overrate their supporting cast. The way OG is talked up, you'd think they have a poor man's kawhi. Remember some dude came to our side, saying 'siakam is better than giannis' only for giannis to embarrass him the following day. I put it down to not having a superstar, thus they exaggerate and try and speak it into existence.
In reference to our title winning year
Coach Carter wrote:This year is a wash and most of us know it.
ibanezjp
Senior

Post#326 » by ibanezjp » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:03 am

Coach Carter wrote:
ibanezjp wrote:

They do in their mind. They're not being transparent. Some though do believe they lost because of gasol n powell being out. I don't think these guys add something new. They still had rim protection and 3 pt shooting. If anything those dudes just take away minutes from the others. They tend to overrate their supporting cast. The way OG is talked up, you'd think they have a poor man's kawhi. Remember some dude came to our side, saying 'siakam is better than giannis' only for giannis to embarrass him the following day. I put it down to not having a superstar, thus they exaggerate and try and speak it into existence.

Yeah, it’s crazy that Siakam is the closest thing they have to a star. They’ve got 2 all stars in Lowry and Siakam but really their best player is not quite as good as our 2nd best player right now. I’m thinking they’ll find out in the playoffs how much they miss Kawai.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks