ImageImage

PG Lakers: Bucks Fall Short

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

WRau1
RealGM
And1: 5,144

Re: PG Lakers: Bucks Fall Short 

Post#141 » by WRau1 » Sat Mar 7, 2020 12:35 pm

Lakers cry to the refs after literally every foul they commit. How can you stand watching that if you're a fan of that team?
#FreeChuckDiesel
#FreeNowak008
#FreeNewz
Coach Carter
General Manager
And1: 6,261

Post#142 » by Coach Carter » Sat Mar 7, 2020 1:01 pm

Matches Malone wrote:I think I’m officially in the “We need another legit all-star” on this team. I love Khris, but he can’t keep coming up short like this. Same for Bledsoe. Im not gonna freak out just yet but I can already see them crapping the bed in the playoffs.

Welcome aboard. Safe to say, they will. Bledsoe is both broken and IMO doesn't have the right skillset. Khris does but can get nullified if doesn't nullify himself.
In reference to our title winning year
Coach Carter wrote:This year is a wash and most of us know it.
xTitan
RealGM
And1: 2,279

Post#143 » by xTitan » Sat Mar 7, 2020 1:14 pm

Read on Twitter

This
truly
Starter
And1: 2,085

Post#144 » by truly » Sat Mar 7, 2020 1:18 pm

Pachinko_ wrote:Thanasis to the fan: "come here you little chicken, come here" :lol:

Plot twist:It was Kostas :lol:
Baddy Chuck wrote:
Oscar71 wrote:
Did you really just post a lineup with the starting 2 guard being JR Smith?

Our actual management posted a lineup with the starting 2 guard being Tony Snell.
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,000

Post#145 » by paulpressey25 » Sat Mar 7, 2020 1:29 pm

The 70-win **** is done. Let’s just get healthy and try to keep the best record in the league.

Oh, and let Ersan play again. Dude would have taken a couple key charges against LeBron last night.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,634

Post#146 » by emunney » Sat Mar 7, 2020 1:47 pm

WRau1 wrote:Lakers cry to the refs after literally every foul they commit. How can you stand watching that if you're a fan of that team?

A human can't help but be influenced by it. That's why it's supposed to be a technical foul, as animated as they consistently are.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
PG Graveyard
General Manager
And1: 4,488

Post#147 » by PG Graveyard » Sat Mar 7, 2020 2:00 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:The 70-win **** is done. Let’s just get healthy and try to keep the best record in the league.

Oh, and let Ersan play again. Dude would have taken a couple key charges against LeBron last night.

Yeah this remaining schedule and what we have played the since the all star break was probably too much. We have essentially been on a permanent road trip since the all star break and I don’t think we have had two days off in there either along with some tough road back to backs
Frank Nova
Head Coach
And1: 2,545

Post#148 » by Frank Nova » Sat Mar 7, 2020 2:21 pm

Where’s the Denny Green “They are who we thought they are” video about Bledsoe and Middleton? 2 of the biggest scam artists in the league. 1s a 2 time all star and 1s an all pro defender and both suck donkey dick every time they play meaningful basketball.

It’s a shame that we are stuck with those 2 when Giannis inevitably realizes he’ll never win jack **** with them and he bounces next summer to Dallas.

I’ll hold out hope that Donte takes the massive leap and can become an all star player because as far as the future goes, without Giannis he’s all we **** got.

And I will apologize now for this outlandish ESPN like hot take after 1 loss but I’m beyond disappointed and it’s realistically games like last night that could easily be the reason Giannis has a change of heart. And who the **** could blame him and that’s my big concern here.

We get bounced from the playoffs again before the finals or get embarrassed by whichever LA team we play and you can kiss Giannis signing the early extension goodbye. We will spend all next year sick to our stomachs worrying whether or not our franchise saving superstar is gonna walk because his running mates can’t hack it when it matters.

Hopefully I’m just really overreacting, but 9 of our 10 losses all year have been to playoff teams and the 10th being SAS who’s still in the hunt. It’s good that we aren’t dropping games to **** teams like last year but if this last 6wks or so isn’t starting to feel like deja vu, I’ll gladly call you a liar and we can argue about it. Lol

Bud needs to really considering making at least minor tweaks to whatever he’s doing. Toronto’s blue print how to stop Giannis will clearly continue to work if something isn’t figured out ASAP. Giannis playing like Juggernaut from X Men at 10,000mph clearly isn’t the answer.
RIP Kobe Forever. GOAT 8-24. Long Live Giannis
StickeeFingaz
RealGM
And1: 6,631

Post#149 » by StickeeFingaz » Sat Mar 7, 2020 2:30 pm

ElPeregrino wrote:
HaroldinGMinor wrote:It's going to be hard waiting until June to bump this thread but by God I am willing to wait.

Good to see that I'm not the only Bledsoe supporter left. I can't wait for him to go off in the playoffs so we can be done with this silly narrative.

For you, I fear you'll be waiting for the rest of your life.
#FreeChuckDiesel
JayMKE
RealGM
And1: 14,569

Post#150 » by JayMKE » Sat Mar 7, 2020 2:32 pm

Am I missing a bunch of overreactions not ready this thread?
FREE GIANNIS
Bucksmaniac
Analyst
And1: 997

Post#151 » by Bucksmaniac » Sat Mar 7, 2020 2:45 pm

I’m definitely tired of our turnover issues and it seems every time our team is questioned on it the issue is being whitewashed as expected or inevitable. It’s a symptom of low IQ players and rushed play on offense. Bud has to put an emphasis on avoiding them in practice.
Frank Nova
Head Coach

Post#152 » by Frank Nova » Sat Mar 7, 2020 2:50 pm

StickeeFingaz wrote:
ElPeregrino wrote:
HaroldinGMinor wrote:It's going to be hard waiting until June to bump this thread but by God I am willing to wait.

Good to see that I'm not the only Bledsoe supporter left. I can't wait for him to go off in the playoffs so we can be done with this silly narrative.

No idea how anyone has confidence in Bledsoe any more. If 3yrs of him disappearing in just about every big game we’ve played isn’t enough evidence to expect disappointment, I got some ocean front property in Wyoming id love to sell you.
buckboy
RealGM
And1: 7,898

Post#153 » by buckboy » Sat Mar 7, 2020 3:00 pm

VooDoo7 wrote:Nominations for the "Get Bent Award":

Middleton
Unibrow
Bud
Bledsoe
Refs

That's a loaded field.

Bled gets my vote for last night (and I'm a big supporter generally).
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."
Chuck Diesel
RealGM
And1: 11,556

Post#154 » by Chuck Diesel » Sat Mar 7, 2020 3:05 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:The 70-win **** is done. Let’s just get healthy and try to keep the best record in the league.

Was thinking about Ersan a lot last night. When his shot’s falling and his tip ins are tipping in he bumps our offensive up a level. Dudes like Lebron & Davis also don’t enjoy crashing to the floor alongside a sweaty Turkic. I know Marvin moves his feet much better defensively but it’s time we acknowledge he’s pretty much been a giant Tony Snell on offense.
Profound23
RealGM
And1: 6,489

Post#155 » by Profound23 » Sat Mar 7, 2020 3:07 pm

WRau1 wrote:Lakers cry to the refs after literally every foul they commit. How can you stand watching that if you're a fan of that team?

Because eventually they get just enough of the calls to go their way in the end. A bunch of bandwagon fans who know eventually another’s star will join their team and the refs will hand them another title.

Especially in this “dedicated to Kobe” season, anyone who doesn’t think every team will be playing 5 vs 8 against the Lakers is sadly mistaken.
greekbuck34
RealGM
And1: 11,638

Post#156 » by greekbuck34 » Sat Mar 7, 2020 3:07 pm

1st) Let's hope Giannis is ok because if he is not there goes the season. He was limping, visibly in pain and he said to Thanassis help me up to go in the locker room and look at it after the end of the game.

2nd) Let's hope Middleton and Bledsoe play better in the playoffs because if they don't not only we won't make the finals but Giannis will get the blame and it will affect his decision. What they did last night shouldn't be allowed by both at the same time for the 2nd and 3rd best player on the team. Wide open bricks, passing up wide open shots, boneheaded turnovers and stupid fouls. Especially Bledsoe who always gives up on his shot after 1-2 bricks and just drives in the rim protector for turnovers and missed layups all the time. Last night he purposefully fouled 2-3 times just to sit down with foul trouble and be done with the game but Bud was letting him keep playing anyway by not giving a damn if he fouls out or not.

3rd) 4th game in a row we are shooting under 30% on threes. The wall defense won't go anyway. We are an average shooting team at best.
GHOSTofSIKMA wrote: I think that we will do worse than last season and that Giannis is now just a mere all star. All because we switched from Bud to Griffin.
truly
Starter
And1: 2,085

Post#157 » by truly » Sat Mar 7, 2020 3:13 pm

Frank Nova wrote:
StickeeFingaz wrote:
ElPeregrino wrote:Good to see that I'm not the only Bledsoe supporter left. I can't wait for him to go off in the playoffs so we can be done with this silly narrative.

No idea how anyone has confidence in Bledsoe any more. If 3yrs of him disappearing in just about every big game we’ve played isn’t enough evidence to expect disappointment, I got some ocean front property in Wyoming id love to sell you.

What he meant is he is going to bump this thread when Bledsoe "goes off" in the playoffs against the Magic in the first round. :D
Baddy Chuck wrote:
Oscar71 wrote:
Did you really just post a lineup with the starting 2 guard being JR Smith?

Our actual management posted a lineup with the starting 2 guard being Tony Snell.
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,220

Post#158 » by HKPackFan » Sat Mar 7, 2020 3:14 pm

You know it's bull ROLO was knocked over and called for a foul because he was in the ground.

Same thing happens to Giannis and nothing. I'm tired of these **** diving in front of Giannis!
#FreeChuckDiesel
Frank Nova
Head Coach

Post#159 » by Frank Nova » Sat Mar 7, 2020 3:18 pm

truly wrote:
Frank Nova wrote:
StickeeFingaz wrote:

What he meant is he is going to bump this thread when Bledsoe "goes off" in the playoffs against the Magic in the first round. :D

Don’t even let Bledsoe play the 1st round. Him gaining confidence against an inferior opponent will just mean he’ll think he’s actually good when we play Miami or Boston and he’ll blow it for a 3rd consecutive year.
Coach Carter
General Manager
And1: 6,261

Post#160 » by Coach Carter » Sat Mar 7, 2020 3:20 pm

Bled no show would have to be on his last chance. Should he stink it up again, horst will move him. The contract is very tradable. Not sure about the return but even if we can receive a nice glue guy ala hill, it's another guy you can throw into the rotation and not have to worry about him spinning aimlessly and throwing the ball into row z.
In reference to our title winning year
Coach Carter wrote:This year is a wash and most of us know it.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks