ImageImage

PG Miami - This Buds For You

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Jstock12
RealGM
And1: 17,288

Re: PG Miami - This Buds For You 

Post#501 » by Jstock12 » Sat Sep 5, 2020 8:28 pm

Really thought it's gonna be your year guys :( Giannis is such an amazing player, really sad to see his prime years go to waste.

On the brightside, while normally 0-3 would be the end of the series, this bubble situation should definitely make it possible to comeback even being down 0-3. Just need to get that momentum back and everything's possible when there is no HCA.
stillgotgame
Analyst
And1: 1,938

Post#502 » by stillgotgame » Sat Sep 5, 2020 9:39 pm

AreBe wrote:
skones wrote:
LEARN THIS:

Read the room and **** off.

Unfortunately, that attitude will not help the Bucks win a long series of 24 second periods until 16 games are won and Milwaukee hosts a championship parade.

Instead, say, "What can we learn from what the Raptors did to us last year and what the Heat are doing to us now?"

I am not happy about Milwaukee being on the ropes. I would love a rematch

Read on Twitter
?s=20
Cythaps
Senior
And1: 414

Post#503 » by Cythaps » Sat Sep 5, 2020 9:41 pm

KidA24 wrote:
Cythaps wrote:
KidA24 wrote:
And if you take out Giannis, RoLo and the other guys who aren't playing in the playoffs, it goes up to 37%, which puts them at 7th in the league. They are a very good shooting 3 pt team, especially the guys who are playing in this series, except for Giannis.

Even if you do that and take Giannis, Rolo and the others that havent played in the playoffs out, and even without taking out all other teams' crappy regular season players that don't play in the playoffs, we're still 11th out of 16 on open 3pts among playoff teams.

Dude. You can't just make **** up.

They are 8th with Giannis.
https://www.espn.com/nba/stats/team/_/table/offensive/sort/threePointPct/dir/desc

Without him they are 5th. He's taken the 3rd most 3's on the team and is shooting the worst percentage.

Are you serious now?

I'm not talking about playoff stats, it's not a sample I'm interested in. It's small and everyone plays against different defenses.
I'm talking about regular season stats about playoff teams, and I'm talking about open 3s, not 3s in general. We're 38.7% on open threes without Giannis and Rolo and the rest of the scrubs. That percentage is the 11th among the 16 teams that made it into the playoffs.

https://stats.nba.com/teams/shots-closest-defender/?Season=2019-20&SeasonType=Regular%20Season&CloseDefDistRange=6%2B%20Feet%20-%20Wide%20Open&sort=FG3_PCT&dir=1
ackypoo
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,355

Post#504 » by ackypoo » Sat Sep 5, 2020 9:42 pm

Read on Twitter
Badgerlander
RealGM
And1: 6,976

Post#505 » by Badgerlander » Sat Sep 5, 2020 10:23 pm

Had my fantasy football draft today so that should tide me over until Horst isn’t fired and trades away our draft pick. Tried to watch the Rockets-Lakers game but my heart was in it even less than our team vs the Heat in the 4th quarter
Shoot, Move, and Communicate...

Spoiler:

I'm just here for my own amusement,"don't take offense at my innuendo..."

Countless waze, we pass the daze...

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
th87
General Manager
And1: 9,512

Post#506 » by th87 » Sat Sep 5, 2020 10:28 pm

ackypoo wrote:
Read on Twitter

And that too was with the refs getting the directive to anoint him as the next big thing.
DrWood
Head Coach
And1: 2,383

Post#507 » by DrWood » Sat Sep 5, 2020 10:38 pm

I've learned something in this thread. Anyone who is apt to call someone a mental midget might not have the bona fides to make that claim.
Antinomy
Head Coach
And1: 7,617

Post#508 » by Antinomy » Sun Sep 6, 2020 1:18 am

The Heat are a good team & even if you could argue that we’ve truly regressed, there’s no way that they’re THAT much better than us to be on the verge of sweeping.

Something happened to this team internally. Just a massive collapse.
Plossum
General Manager
And1: 4,848

Post#509 » by Plossum » Sun Sep 6, 2020 2:03 am

Worst about Bud's after game quotes is he genuinely seems to believe players are no good after 35mins of play. Is he not watching the other games?
#LockUpChuck
GA34
Sophomore
And1: 147

Post#510 » by GA34 » Sun Sep 6, 2020 3:00 am

Plossum wrote:Worst about Bud's after game quotes is he genuinely seems to believe players are no good after 35mins of play. Is he not watching the other games?

I just don’t get it. Giannis has played 32 mins or something for the season he’s not overworked. If you want to get swept at least play the mvp all 48 mins and work the rest out.
Have a go at the raps last two games. Bud is bloody frustrating right now.
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 3,902

Post#511 » by theFireBlanket » Sun Sep 6, 2020 6:28 am

GA34 wrote:
Plossum wrote:Worst about Bud's after game quotes is he genuinely seems to believe players are no good after 35mins of play. Is he not watching the other games?

I just don’t get it. Giannis has played 32 mins or something for the season he’s not overworked. If you want to get swept at least play the mvp all 48 mins and work the rest out.

Game 2, okay. But Friday that's definitely a no-no. Did you watch the way Giannis was moving after twisting his ankle? It doesn't matter what he says. He's stubborn & wants to win. He shouldn't have played anymore than he did. Not worth risking his health.
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
Pachinko_
RealGM
And1: 23,692

Post#512 » by Pachinko_ » Sun Sep 6, 2020 8:18 am

th87 wrote:
RubberSoul wrote:This team/state is cursed. Between Packers epic playoff chokes, Brewers being a game away from the World Series, and Badgers collapse against Duke I don’t know how much more I can take as a sports fan.

I have three young kids and am leaning towards not exposing them to sports at all so they don’t have to deal with the agony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% my plan. And think of the time saved.

it's just a bad league for fans, any team you pick, statistically you will be angry 29 out of 30 years.
NBA is designed for casuals, you can't take it too seriously or you will suffer.
Be more casual. It's nice.
GA34
Sophomore
And1: 147

Post#513 » by GA34 » Sun Sep 6, 2020 8:23 am

theFireBlanket wrote:
GA34 wrote:

Game 2, okay. But Friday that's definitely a no-no. Did you watch the way Giannis was moving after twisting his ankle? It doesn't matter what he says. He's stubborn & wants to win. He shouldn't have played anymore than he did. Not worth risking his health.

No I didn’t see it but at some point they must realise that it’s the playoffs and mins must be played by your best players.
th87
General Manager
And1: 9,512

Post#514 » by th87 » Sun Sep 6, 2020 8:36 am

GA34 wrote:

This is exactly like McCarthy's defense after the Seattle catastrophe - the Packers had a good record if they run x times, which is why they decided to go run-heavy in the final minutes.

Completely ignores situational context. I have never soured on any coach faster than I have with Bud.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks