ImageImage

Bucks News, Trade Ideas, Transactions

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

buckboy
RealGM
And1: 7,903

Re: Bucks News, Trade Ideas, Transactions 

Post#21 » by buckboy » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:36 am

MissKhriddleton wrote:We will be getting Bradley Beal at the trade deadline. Don’t ask me how or when the trade deadline is, but Beal will be a Buck in 2021.

No. No we won't.
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."
skones
RealGM
And1: 17,184

Post#22 » by skones » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:45 am

Stauskas's inability to stick the three in the NBA was always puzzling to me. Seems like more of an issue with confidence than actual ability given his track record. If something can be pulled out of him at this point, Bud is the guy to do it.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using RealGM mobile app
LuessiT
RealGM
And1: 4,686

Post#23 » by LuessiT » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:50 am

Let Diallo, Patton & Bender fight out the last roster spot. I'd be fine with that.
MissKhriddleton
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,091

Post#24 » by MissKhriddleton » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:00 am

buckboy wrote:
MissKhriddleton wrote:We will be getting Bradley Beal at the trade deadline. Don’t ask me how or when the trade deadline is, but Beal will be a Buck in 2021.

No. No we won't.

Whatever the opposite of going out on a limb is, that’s this.
FlagsFlyForever
General Manager
And1: 5,260

Post#25 » by FlagsFlyForever » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:13 am

leroyjw10 wrote:When can Conny be traded? Can we make tomorrow happen?

He's like our 5th best player though. This roster got gutted.
Read on Twitter
Chad34
RealGM
And1: 5,215

Post#26 » by Chad34 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:29 am

ElPeregrino wrote:

maybe you're just exaggerating but let's see Lopez>PC, Giannis>PC, Middleton>PC, Jrue>PC, DJA>PC,Craig>PC, Brin>PC, oh yeah donte>PC, probably both rookies>PC, heck NIK>PC. I'll give you PC>DJW
mke_design
Analyst
And1: 2,061

Post#27 » by mke_design » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:48 am

Chad34 wrote:
ElPeregrino wrote:

maybe you're just exaggerating but let's see Lopez>PC, Giannis>PC, Middleton>PC, Jrue>PC, DJA>PC,Craig>PC, Brin>PC, oh yeah donte>PC, probably both rookies>PC, heck NIK>PC. I'll give you PC>DJW

I think he's probably our 7th man. Second one off the bench at times. I don't believe he's our fifth best player, however.
DavidDunn21 wrote:So please allow me to continue to be the scapegoat for our very rational fears, but just remember that I understand and forgive all of you.
leroyjw10
Sixth Man
And1: 1,270

Post#28 » by leroyjw10 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:14 am

ElPeregrino wrote:

I’m not sure he’s even the 5th best wing.
JayMKE
RealGM
And1: 14,581

Post#29 » by JayMKE » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:27 am

Chad34 wrote:
ElPeregrino wrote:

Yeesh, Pat just signed the contract he’s not the one that offered it.
FREE GIANNIS
LuessiT
RealGM
And1: 4,686

Post#30 » by LuessiT » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:29 am

Vonleh to the Bulls. One less option.
RiotPunch
RealGM
And1: 14,947

Post#31 » by RiotPunch » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:51 am

LuessiT wrote:Vonleh to the Bulls. One less option.

:(
#FreeChuckDiesel
Bucksmaniac wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm starting to sour on Giannis
Prez
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 41,803

Post#32 » by Prez » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:04 am

So how low is Myles Turner’s trade value? Lowe mentioned it’s probably not very high, Indy reportedly threw him + a 1st + another rotation player on the table just for the right to overpay Hayward. I’m not that high on him but if we can get him for not that much he’d be a pretty decent long term Brook replacement
Fotis St
General Manager
And1: 2,882

Post#33 » by Fotis St » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:30 am

Did we break a record or something on the Jrue trade ?
I mean how many assets and picks for a non all-star (last appearance in 2012) ?
Anyway I don't get the Pat C contract at all. So teams now signing , Frank Kaminski , Noah Vonleh and we stand there with DJ Wilson still on this team ... I still think there is not enough talent in our team . We got probably the worst enforcer out there on Portis.
I mean our C rotation is Brook, Portis & DJ Wilson ... when we could have Brook , Kaminski and Noah Vonleh (dumping Wilson with a 2nd to a team for cap relief)

Its either Giannis just evolves into something even bigger than he is , improving his FT%, his passing being clutch and basically becoming our MJ , or 2-3 role players just play out of their mind in the playoff to pull off a Miami. This year it is even harder , with Brooklyn on the map the East is stronger now.
Draft picks: '15 Jerian Grant, '16 Thon Maker, '17 Isaiah Hartenstein/*John Collins, '18 TD Devonte Graham, Hamidou Diallo, '20 Sam Merrill, Killian Tillie, '21 Joe Wieskamp, '22 TU C.Braun/G.Procida '23 Tristan Vukcevic/Maxwell Lewis
Cynical GM
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#34 » by Cynical GM » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:44 am

Connaughton is definitely our 5th best ...wing (Give Thanasis his time and he will be two times more impactful). We are talking about a player who got plenty of time in the court and I don't think he improved in any aspect of his game. Especially in the playoffs against the Heat he was awful. He has a contract that is ridiculous for a minimum contract player. Can't have Forbes and DDV in front of him and pay him more of them two combined. Patty and Wilson must go right now.

Stauskas played in the Euroleague last year. He was awful. Like a not so good Korver. He made a mistake that cost his team going in overtime in an important game (
Read on Twitter
). After that he was off the team and decided to do a required surgery. I don't think you can expect anything from him. Just a wasted slot in the roster.

I still hope for one more impactful player. Via trade or signing (I mean IT is still free and his upside is definitely higher than that of Stauskas).

P.S.: The guys that promised Giannis to get into luxury tax in order to improve the roster, are the same guys who didn't do so in order to keep Brogdon who was a perfect fit for Giannis and they failed to do so again this year because of a ..leak. Something is off.
Fotis St
General Manager
And1: 2,882

Post#35 » by Fotis St » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:51 am

Prez wrote:So how low is Myles Turner’s trade value? Lowe mentioned it’s probably not very high, Indy reportedly threw him + a 1st + another rotation player on the table just for the right to overpay Hayward. I’m not that high on him but if we can get him for not that much he’d be a pretty decent long term Brook replacement

I don't want Myles on his contract , his is too slow guarding the P&R and his shot seems broken.
We should even clear more salary from the C position to only Minimum guys ... and hey I think I would even prefer Bledsoe as a 6th man payed 17M than having Brook, Portis and Wilson payed 20 Million Dollars

PS I really like the person Brook Lopez , BUT I really hate when people get paid and underperform by huge margin ... I mean we
got Brook on the minimum, he played an exceptional year, hey I believed he was more valuable than Khris at that moment, and he got paid to keep playing that way (well deserved) and he bricked the whole Mil City last season, like really ? you are a 31% 3pt shooter ?
I hate the lazyness or whatever it is that gets into players after they get paid ... To a veteran like Brook, this is not excused at all, to a kid being payed for a first time , not excused , but I understand it . This should never had happened to Brook. If he continues this way , by midseason I would trade him for a wing to add shooting for sure.
Draft picks: '15 Jerian Grant, '16 Thon Maker, '17 Isaiah Hartenstein/*John Collins, '18 TD Devonte Graham, Hamidou Diallo, '20 Sam Merrill, Killian Tillie, '21 Joe Wieskamp, '22 TU C.Braun/G.Procida '23 Tristan Vukcevic/Maxwell Lewis
DrWood
Head Coach
And1: 2,383

Post#36 » by DrWood » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:02 am

buckboy wrote:

No. No we won't.

I think Bradley Beal is the most over-rated player on the Milwaukee Bucks RealGm board.
DrWood
Head Coach
And1: 2,383

Post#37 » by DrWood » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:04 am

Chad34 wrote:
ElPeregrino wrote:

do you watch games or look at stats, or have you just been talking to your neighbor's German Shepherd?
ShootingtheJ
Head Coach
And1: 4,589

Post#38 » by ShootingtheJ » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:06 pm

Fotis St wrote:Did we break a record or something on the Jrue trade ?
I mean how many assets and picks for a non all-star (last appearance in 2012) ?
Anyway I don't get the Pat C contract at all. So teams now signing , Frank Kaminski , Noah Vonleh and we stand there with DJ Wilson still on this team ... I still think there is not enough talent in our team . We got probably the worst enforcer out there on Portis.
I mean our C rotation is Brook, Portis & DJ Wilson ... when we could have Brook , Kaminski and Noah Vonleh (dumping Wilson with a 2nd to a team for cap relief)

Its either Giannis just evolves into something even bigger than he is , improving his FT%, his passing being clutch and basically becoming our MJ , or 2-3 role players just play out of their mind in the playoff to pull off a Miami. This year it is even harder , with Brooklyn on the map the East is stronger now.

Portis is clearly better than Vonleh and Kaminski, and I like Vonleh.
ShootingtheJ
Head Coach
And1: 4,589

Post#39 » by ShootingtheJ » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:09 pm

Cynical GM wrote:Connaughton is definitely our 5th best ...wing (Give Thanasis his time and he will be two times more impactful). We are talking about a player who got plenty of time in the court and I don't think he improved in any aspect of his game. Especially in the playoffs against the Heat he was awful. He has a contract that is ridiculous for a minimum contract player. Can't have Forbes and DDV in front of him and pay him more of them two combined. Patty and Wilson must go right now.

Stauskas played in the Euroleague last year. He was awful. Like a not so good Korver. He made a mistake that cost his team going in overtime in an important game (
Read on Twitter
). After that he was off the team and decided to do a required surgery. I don't think you can expect anything from him. Just a wasted slot in the roster.

I still hope for one more impactful player. Via trade or signing (I mean IT is still free and his upside is definitely higher than that of Stauskas).

P.S.: The guys that promised Giannis to get into luxury tax in order to improve the roster, are the same guys who didn't do so in order to keep Brogdon who was a perfect fit for Giannis and they failed to do so again this year because of a ..leak. Something is off.

Staukas is in camp just as a way to get him to the Herd roster. He won't be a Buck, at least not initially.
Coach Carter
General Manager
And1: 6,261

Post#40 » by Coach Carter » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:33 pm

MissKhriddleton wrote:We will be getting oladipo at the trade deadline. Don’t ask me how or when the trade deadline is, but oladipo will be a Buck in 2021.

fixed
In reference to our title winning year
Coach Carter wrote:This year is a wash and most of us know it.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks