ImageImage

2021 NBA Draft Scouting

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

emunney
RealGM
And1: 22,345

Re: 2021 NBA Draft Scouting 

Post#41 » by emunney » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:54 pm

75 points and 14 steals for Duarte in his last 3 games. Loooong 6-6 guard with touch, slithery off the bounce, range, deceptively rangy defensively due to his length and hands. Skinny -- physically a lot like Klay Thompson at this stage. Always looking for breakout guys and this is absolutely one. Eating the PAC-12 alive. FRP no question, imo, but his shot release is not as quick/pro-ready as Thompson's was.
NY Daily News wrote:Eddy Curry claims he slept for only two hours Sunday night because he couldn't stop thinking about ghosts.

#FreeChuckDiesel
Ruzious
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 7,894

Post#42 » by Ruzious » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:29 pm

emunney wrote:75 points and 14 steals for Duarte in his last 3 games. Loooong 6-6 guard with touch, slithery off the bounce, range, deceptively rangy defensively due to his length and hands. Skinny -- physically a lot like Klay Thompson at this stage. Always looking for breakout guys and this is absolutely one. Eating the PAC-12 alive. FRP no question, imo, but his shot release is not as quick/pro-ready as Thompson's was.

Another breakout player like that is Jared Butler from Baylor (almost said Jared Baylor from Butler). Junior combo guard who reminds me of a young George Hill - though I don't know if he'll pout in a pandemic situation. :wink: https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/players/jared-butler-1.html He made a very smart decision to not go in the 2020 draft and has improved dramatically. Right now, mocks have him as a 2nd rounder, but I'm guessing he'll go long before the Bucks pick. I could be wrong though - because of his in-between size - at 6'3 190 - and not being a real PG.
"Look, you never know when you may need to borrow a cup of sugar, maybe some milk or a handgun" - Dan C. from Texas
emunney
RealGM
And1: 22,345

Post#43 » by emunney » Yesterday 10:25 pm

<-- Josh Giddey fan
NY Daily News wrote:Eddy Curry claims he slept for only two hours Sunday night because he couldn't stop thinking about ghosts.

#FreeChuckDiesel

Return to Milwaukee Bucks