giannis and 1 wrote:
crowhead76 wrote:Image

Sign Ariza if he is bought out

Holiday - Temple - Merrill
DDV - Pat - Forbes
Middleton - Ariza - Nwora
Giannis - Tucker - Thanasis
Lopez - Portis - Diakite

Meh. Not bad but I'd hope we could do better.

I agree but it does work and if the Bucks are really interested in Tucker it may be one of the better scenarios available. Not incredibly excited about the Temple, Ariza, Tucker, Lopez Uncle Drew lineup though. Suki would be incredibly overworked.

It would be an upgrade though and in theory fix many of the issues off the bench.

Well it does consolidate some of the bench pieces into better players, which is something that I think we need to do. But I'm hoping we can get a bigger difference maker if we do that. Like a Rubio, Wright, Fournier level player in the backcourt and/or a Cousins/Bjelica level player in the front court.
still learning the game

Matches Malone wrote:How did NBA fandom get to the point that it's more fun to thirst over players on other teams than to care more about your own team and players...
jakecronus8
RealGM
And1: 7,275

Re: Bucks News, Trade Ideas, Transactions - No Politics 

Post#1222 » by jakecronus8 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:52 am

Donte for Mo Bamba
Do it for Chuck
crowhead76
Rookie
And1: 877

Post#1223 » by crowhead76 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:56 am

WRau1 wrote:

DDV - Pat - Forbes
Lopez - Portis - Diakite

HOU is basically taking on $6mil for a 2nd rd pick in 2023? Why wouldn't they just let Tucker expire and buy a 2nd for $300k?

They could probably flip DJA and his expiring next year for another 2nd, or use that salary spot in a trade another trade, or they find him to be a decent deal for a veteran back up PG for a young coach who could use some leadership on the roster when they still need to sell tickets and can't tank because they do not control their own draft picks.
Dealing with people who exhibit the "smartest person in the room" syndrome can be a challenge. One approach is to listen their opinion while also encouraging open-mindedness. It's important to create an environment where all voices are valued.
buckbeer
Bench Warmer
And1: 874

Post#1224 » by buckbeer » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:01 am

Rockets want players in a trade and short of a PG.

Bucks: Tucker and Cousins
Rockets: Augustin, Wilson, Craig, 2nd rd pick
jschligs
General Manager
And1: 5,900

Post#1225 » by jschligs » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:04 am

jakecronus8 wrote:Donte for Mo Bamba

So we can have DJA, Pat and Forbes play more minutes?
crowhead76
Rookie

Post#1226 » by crowhead76 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:05 am

giannis and 1 wrote:
crowhead76 wrote:
giannis and 1 wrote:Meh. Not bad but I'd hope we could do better.

I agree but it does work and if the Bucks are really interested in Tucker it may be one of the better scenarios available. Not incredibly excited about the Temple, Ariza, Tucker, Lopez Uncle Drew lineup though. Suki would be incredibly overworked.

It would be an upgrade though and in theory fix many of the issues off the bench.

Well it does consolidate some of the bench pieces into better players, which is something that I think we need to do. But I'm hoping we can get a bigger difference maker if we do that. Like a Rubio, Wright, Fournier level player in the backcourt and/or a Cousins/Bjelica level player in the front court.

Sign Ariza if bought out and Dedmon/Diallo?

Holiday - Rubio - Merrill
DDV - Pat - Forbes
Giannis - Bjelica - Thanasis
Portis - Dedmon - Diakite
Dealing with people who exhibit the "smartest person in the room" syndrome can be a challenge. One approach is to listen their opinion while also encouraging open-mindedness. It's important to create an environment where all voices are valued.
giannis and 1
Starter
And1: 1,111

Post#1227 » by giannis and 1 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:08 am

crowhead76 wrote:
giannis and 1 wrote:
crowhead76 wrote:

Sign Arizaif bought out and Dedmon/Diallo?

DDV - Pat - Forbes

We would probably need to throw in a 2nd or 2 to the Timberwolves.
still learning the game

Matches Malone wrote:How did NBA fandom get to the point that it's more fun to thirst over players on other teams than to care more about your own team and players...
crowhead76
Rookie

Post#1228 » by crowhead76 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:10 am

giannis and 1 wrote:
crowhead76 wrote:
giannis and 1 wrote:Well it does consolidate some of the bench pieces into better players, which is something that I think we need to do. But I'm hoping we can get a bigger difference maker if we do that. Like a Rubio, Wright, Fournier level player in the backcourt and/or a Cousins/Bjelica level player in the front court.

DDV - Pat - Forbes

I would throw in a whole bunch of seconds if they want to send Milwaukee Naz Reid too.
WRau1
RealGM
And1: 5,144

Post#1229 » by WRau1 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:13 am

crowhead76 wrote:
WRau1 wrote:

DDV - Pat - Forbes
Lopez - Portis - Diakite

HOU is basically taking on $6mil for a 2nd rd pick in 2023? Why wouldn't they just let Tucker expire and buy a 2nd for $300k?

They could probably flip DJA and his expiring next year for another 2nd, or use that salary spot in a trade another trade, or they find him to be a decent deal for a veteran back up PG for a young coach who could use some leadership on the roster when they still need to sell tickets and can't tank because they do not control their own draft picks.

HOU can get to about $70mil committed salary next offseason, they can sign a vet guard for much cheaper than DJA if they want "leadership". DJA isn't helping selling tickets. I just don't see it.
#FreeChuckDiesel
#FreeNowak008
#FreeNewz
giannis and 1
Starter
And1: 1,111

Post#1230 » by giannis and 1 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:17 am

crowhead76 wrote:
giannis and 1 wrote:
crowhead76 wrote:

DDV - Pat - Forbes

I would throw in a whole bunch of seconds if they want to send Milwaukee Naz Reid too.

He's a good young big that fits well on their roster, so that seems unlikely. But it is the Timberwolves' after all.
still learning the game

blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,625

Post#1231 » by blazza18 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:25 am

Didn't realise how much Tucker had dropped off this season until I checked his game logs. Dude is either done or just not motivated at all on that Rockets team. Probably only worth bringing in if he's bought out.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
Matches Malone
RealGM
And1: 20,653

Post#1232 » by Matches Malone » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:23 am

blazza18 wrote:Didn't realise how much Tucker had dropped off this season until I checked his game logs. Dude is either done or just not motivated at all on that Rockets team. Probably only worth bringing in if he's bought out.

Agreed. Watched some of their game tonight and he looked just as bad if not worse than what Brook has been giving us. I’d be bummed if we gave up anything for him.
Gery Woelfel wrote:Got a time big boy?
jakecronus8
RealGM

Post#1233 » by jakecronus8 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:16 am

Would you guys trade Middleton and Lopez for Porzingis and Hardaway?
Do it for Chuck
LuessiT
RealGM
And1: 4,686

Post#1234 » by LuessiT » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:26 am

jakecronus8 wrote:Would you guys trade Middleton and Lopez for Porzingis and Hardaway?

Personally I think Kristaps is a ticking time bomb so no. But he would be a nice fit that's for sure.
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 3,936

Post#1235 » by theFireBlanket » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:49 am

jakecronus8 wrote:Would you guys trade Middleton and Lopez for Porzingis and Hardaway?

No f---in way.
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
jakecronus8
RealGM

Post#1236 » by jakecronus8 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:04 am

Read on Twitter
?s=21

Not a chance he’s worse than Augustin
Do it for Chuck
DrWood
Head Coach
And1: 2,383

Post#1237 » by DrWood » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:30 am

raferfenix wrote:
StickeeFingaz wrote:I wonder what Houston would want for Tucker + Oladipo. During FA, Zach Lowe said to keep an eye on the Bucks w/r/t Oladipo and it was reported that Oladipo trained with Giannis in Greece.

How has Oladipo looked this year?

Possible his value has declined since the Pacers passed on our offer for him over the summer.

On the other hand I’m not sure how he’d fit with Holiday much less whether we are confidant enough in his health to pay Dipo what he’s liable to get on the star-free free agent market this offseason.

his shooting and defense have gone south.
Ill-yasova
RealGM
And1: 2,552

Post#1238 » by Ill-yasova » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:50 am

LuessiT wrote:

Personally I think Kristaps is a ticking time bomb so no. But he would be a nice fit that's for sure.

Agreed. KP looks like the wheels are about to fall off for good right now. He can’t stay healthy.
WRau1
RealGM
And1: 5,144

Post#1239 » by WRau1 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:21 pm

Wonder if DAL has any interest in Lopez? They have a few pieces that would be great fits here like Johnson, Richardson and Burke.
#FreeChuckDiesel
#FreeNowak008
#FreeNewz
Fotis St
General Manager
And1: 2,889

Post#1240 » by Fotis St » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:13 pm

Yeah I would. I had kinda positive feedback from Dallas forum too. I would include Donte if necessary, not cause of value, but to enforce necessary changes and change of schemes and personnel.
Draft picks: '15 Jerian Grant, '16 Thon Maker, '17 Isaiah Hartenstein/*John Collins, '18 TD Devonte Graham, Hamidou Diallo, '20 Sam Merrill, Killian Tillie, '21 Joe Wieskamp, '22 TU C.Braun/G.Procida '23 Tristan Vukcevic/Maxwell Lewis

Return to Milwaukee Bucks