In a nanosecond.
#FreeChuckDiesel
Bucksmaniac wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm starting to sour on Giannis
Thanos1985
Junior
And1: 409

Re: PG OKC: Embarassing 

Post#62 » by Thanos1985 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:30 am

1. DJA for 2 and half more years with an untradable contract.
2. Thunder they had lost all close games. But they were lucky cause they are a young team and improving and building confidence against our team . Or most of our players are mental midgets and cannot change or this is a result of coaching . If they see middleton in the corner at time out again at crunch time, propably they think "we are fu**ed and execute an auful choise of play, awful.
3. Never forbes and dj Augustin should be together on the court. Then they are not searching for a mismatch they have to search not to find one when the other team attacks.
4. Only hope is that Midds, Portis , Holiday, Donte, Giannis and Brook will not miss any games at playoffs because we have not chance if just one of them will be out.
DavidDunn21
Sixth Man
And1: 1,943

Post#63 » by DavidDunn21 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:31 am

I'm really really concerned with Middleton not being in the top 10 for Eastern forwards voting. This is the most pressing problem we have right now and I'm gonna make it my goal to let everyone know just how underrated he is.
BigO
Analyst
And1: 3,092

Post#64 » by BigO » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:31 am

ReasonablySober wrote:Bud isn't the problem.

Great analysis. :banghead:

We just gave up, once again, over 40% on threes to the worst 3 point shooting team in the NBA.
The Knicks have a top rated defense with much worse personnel due to their first year coach. This is 100% coaching. If not, please explain the Knicks.
Coach Carter
General Manager
And1: 6,261

Post#65 » by Coach Carter » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:31 am

Unique wrote:BroLo needs to go. I'd take Baynes at this moment

That would be an upgrade so yeh
In reference to our title winning year
Coach Carter wrote:This year is a wash and most of us know it.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,396

Post#66 » by trwi7 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:32 am

midranger wrote:https://tradenba.com/trades/56lT5LmKi

Why are we getting a pick? :lol:
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
BigO
Analyst

Post#67 » by BigO » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:33 am

Thanos1985 wrote:1. DJA for 2 and half more years with an untradable contract.
2. Thunder they had lost all close games. But they were lucky cause they are a young team and improving and building confidence against our team . Or most of our players are mental midgets and cannot change or this is a result of coaching . If they see middleton in the corner at time out again at crunch time, propably they think "we are fu**ed and execute an auful choise of play, awful.
3. Never forbes and dj Augustin should be together on the court. Then they are not searching for a mismatch they have to search not to find one when the other team attacks.
4. Only hope is that Midds, Portis , Holiday, Donte, Giannis and Brook will not miss any games at playoffs because we have not chance if just one of them will be out.

Sorry, but if Bud is the coach, none of this will matter.
Matches Malone
RealGM
And1: 20,653

Post#68 » by Matches Malone » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:33 am

Gery Woelfel wrote:Got a time big boy?
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,625

Post#69 » by blazza18 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:34 am

One positive from this one is I don't remember Giannis being as aggressive on rebounds or literally taking the ball off an opponent like he did today. Love his mentality despite another up and down game.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
Wooderson
RealGM
And1: 5,298

Post#70 » by Wooderson » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:34 am

Matches Malone wrote:

The weather outside is weather
Mtsportsfan
Rookie
And1: 348

Post#71 » by Mtsportsfan » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:35 am

Where do we go from here ? Horst with his blunders on contracts and overpay for dru has left us with hardly any wiggle room.
Coach buds philosophy and coaching has peaked, and I don't know for sure , but it seems to me the players don't like the system either.
If you let bud go now, who do you get? Is there enough time left to be ready for the playoffs. Thought bud should have been let go after last season's collapse.
StickeeFingaz
RealGM
And1: 6,660

Post#72 » by StickeeFingaz » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:35 am

CharityStripe34 wrote:
StickeeFingaz wrote:Bud did draw up a really nice play to get Middleton that open three on the wing with maybe around 2 mins left, Middleton just missed it.

I would argue he didn’t need to take that three. It was early in the clock.

1:49 remaining, down three, open wing three for Middleton? I'm taking that every time and not thinking twice.
#FreeChuckDiesel
BigO
Analyst

Post#73 » by BigO » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:37 am

rilamann wrote:
ReasonablySober wrote:Bud isn't the problem.

Bud is a problem, but he's not the only problem. This team seriously lacks quality depth. The team should still look better than it does, if you have Giannis on your roster, playing quality basketball shouldn't appear this difficult. Imagine if Gregg Popovich was coaching a roster with Giannis with on it. You could probably put a random person from this board on the team and Pop would probably get them at least 3 easy lay ups a game running the offense through Giannis lol. Ok, maybe I am exaggerating but you get my point.

No, depth is not the problem. The Thunder didn't have their best player and still won. There is a consistency to the Bucks problems and it starts and ends with the coach. He is being outcoached on a nightly basis.
CharityStripe34
General Manager
And1: 5,728

Post#74 » by CharityStripe34 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:37 am

blazza18 wrote:One positive from this one is I don't remember Giannis being as aggressive on rebounds or literally taking the ball off an opponent like he did today. Love his mentality despite another up and down game.

He plays with passion and wants to be great and win. I’m just worried that the team is lacking the necessary brain trust to show him how to develop and make the game easier for him.
"Wes, Hill, Ibaka, Allen, Nwora, Brook, Pat, Ingles, Khris are all slow-mo, injury prone ... a sandcastle waiting for playoff wave to get wrecked. A castle with no long-range archers... is destined to fall. That is all I have to say."-- FOTIS
Magic Giannison
RealGM
And1: 27,043

Post#75 » by Magic Giannison » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:37 am

DavidDunn21 wrote:I'm really really concerned with Middleton not being in the top 10 for Eastern forwards voting. This is the most pressing problem we have right now and I'm gonna make it my goal to let everyone know just how underrated he is.

Memes aside but whats going on with Khris?

he is getting torched in 1 vs 1 defense like nothing , first Ingles now Dort? He can barely even keep up on switches much less the players...

Is it mental fatigue or whats going on, he is soo off with it.
Coach Carter
General Manager
And1: 6,261

Post#76 » by Coach Carter » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:38 am

This year is a wash and most of us know it.
In reference to our title winning year
Coach Carter wrote:This year is a wash and most of us know it.
CharityStripe34
General Manager
And1: 5,728

Post#77 » by CharityStripe34 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:39 am

StickeeFingaz wrote:
CharityStripe34 wrote:
StickeeFingaz wrote:Bud did draw up a really nice play to get Middleton that open three on the wing with maybe around 2 mins left, Middleton just missed it.

1:49 remaining, down three, open wing three for Middleton? I'm taking that every time and not thinking twice.

I think they were down two. ItS all hindsight now, I just remember thinking that they rushed the shot. Obviously Middleton is an elite shooter and I half expected that to drop.
"Wes, Hill, Ibaka, Allen, Nwora, Brook, Pat, Ingles, Khris are all slow-mo, injury prone ... a sandcastle waiting for playoff wave to get wrecked. A castle with no long-range archers... is destined to fall. That is all I have to say."-- FOTIS
Magic Giannison
RealGM
And1: 27,043

Post#78 » by Magic Giannison » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:39 am

StickeeFingaz wrote:
CharityStripe34 wrote:

Legit question but ow many game winners Middleton have had in his career to warrant him taking these shots? I get the feeling 90 % of the time he takes these important shots he misses them.

Last game winner i remember is vs Celtics in playoffs??? or was it during Kidds birthday ?
Swingman72
Sophomore
And1: 36

Post#79 » by Swingman72 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:40 am

Successful teams need a smart, strong front office and a competent coach that can adjust. We have neither one.

Sent from my LM-V600 using RealGM mobile app
BigO
Analyst

Post#80 » by BigO » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:41 am

Mtsportsfan wrote:Where do we go from here ? Horst with his blunders on contracts and overpay for dru has left us with hardly any wiggle room.
Coach buds philosophy and coaching has peaked, and I don't know for sure , but it seems to me the players don't like the system either.
If you let bud go now, who do you get? Is there enough time left to be ready for the playoffs. Thought bud should have been let go after last season's collapse.

We could have had Thibodeau after last season. He has a talent deficient Knicks team with the top rated three point defense and 4th overall.
I would fire Bud right now. He doesn't have anything left in his coaching arsenal. Get the best assistant out there (the Thunder coach is doing well with little talent), so there are some good ones out there.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks