ImageImage

POLL ADDED: Bucks Deal Augustin, Wilson, 2 1sts for Own 22 1st, 21 2nd, PJ Tucker, Kurucs

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Grade The Trade

A
25%
B
51%
C
19%
D
3%
F
2%

Total votes: 179

Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,908

Re: POLL ADDED: Bucks Deal Augustin, Wilson, 2 1sts for Own 22 1st, 21 2nd, PJ Tucker, Kurucs 

Post#841 » by Baddy Chuck » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:56 pm

4xBuck wrote:Now a big plus from the trade is the $4.5M trade exception the Bucks received... Wondering how good that's gonna be. Anyone look at scenarios yet?

I was looking at guys that could fit in that slot the other day actually and one guy that stood out to me was the Suns Jevon Carter. They're gunna have to pay Paul and/or Payne and could look to clear some salary on a guy who barely cracks the rotation. Could be another dog for us. Trey Bruke was another name that wasn't atrocious.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
LuessiT
RealGM
And1: 4,686

Re: POLL ADDED: Bucks Deal Augustin, Wilson, 2 1sts for Own 22 1st, 21 2nd, PJ Tucker, Kurucs 

Post#842 » by LuessiT » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:13 pm

Baddy Chuck wrote:
4xBuck wrote:Now a big plus from the trade is the $4.5M trade exception the Bucks received... Wondering how good that's gonna be. Anyone look at scenarios yet?

I was looking at guys that could fit in that slot the other day actually and one guy that stood out to me was the Suns Jevon Carter. They're gunna have to pay Paul and/or Payne and could look to clear some salary on a guy who barely cracks the rotation. Could be another dog for us. Trey Bruke was another name that wasn't atrocious.

I like the type of player he is but I think we need taller guys than Jevon Carter. We need more switchable defenders and Carter can only really guard one position.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks